Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got laughed at by a bunch of college foids today

isaincel

isaincel

SKELETON
★★
Today was a horrible miserable day and RNG hates me. I go over to my grandparents apartment occasionally to help run errands for them like grab the mail and bring their trash down. They live on the 17th floor and mobility is an issue for them. I made the mistake of wearing a short sleeve shirt today. It was so hot out and I had nothing clean to wear so I had to just deal with it. I move around quickly so I don't run into people and usually the building they live in is pretty quiet and majority elderly people, but today just had to be the day every HTS/HTB in the building was using the elevators. My first errand I brought the trash down and as the elevator doors opened, a group of nordic looking stacys were waiting silently to get on. I looked directly at one and by the look on her face I could tell she was trying to figure out if I was 15 or 35. I heard them whisper to each other as I walked away and I could feel their eyes making fun of my skinny arms and body. During my second errand, I had to go to the basement and as the elevator doors opened ANOTHER group of HTS were waiting to get on. I walked past them again as fast I could but as I was leaving one of them behind me started laughing and then they all began to laugh yet I was still so close to them. At the same time, I was getting mogged by some 6'4 chad who just got back from the workout room and was waiting to use the elevator. EVERY SINGLE TIME I went out, a group of girls was around or waiting and I just got so anxious and sad. Then, as I finished the errands and was hanging out in the apartment I looked down to the pool that they have and noticed another young foid and her bf sun-bathing and touching each other. I HATED THEM. I hated him for having a normie body that he wasn't self-conscious of or ever had to think about improving. Everywhere I looked was a constant remindER of that which I long for.

I look like a freak and they treated me like one:cryfeels:

Last edited:
To long to read, but brutal

Brutal, GrAY.

it's over

can't even help your grandparents without being harassed by normgroids. fuck em

There's no safe place for subhumans like us. It's not fair

Where do your grandparents live where they have a 17-story building with a pool and a workout room. And dozens of nordic looking stacies living there? Sounds like a luxury hotel

Where do your grandparents live where they have a 17-story building with a pool and a workout room. And dozens of nordic looking stacies living there? Sounds like a luxury hotel
Midwest suburbia

Wear lifts + fatmaxx

Don't cover up in the sun unless you're trying to avoid a tan (vitamin d is important and you don't wanna sweat more) but in all seriousness this is why people love talking about "summer bodies" they'll put in the work to look good in summer but 'no gym for your face'

Today was a horrible miserable day and RNG hates me. I go over to my grandparents apartment occasionally to help run errands for them like grab the mail and bring their trash down. They live on the 17th floor and mobility is an issue for them. I made the mistake of wearing a short sleeve shirt today. It was so hot out and I had nothing clean to wear so I had to just deal with it. I move around quickly so I don't run into people and usually the building they live in is pretty quiet and majority elderly people, but today just had to be the day every HTS/HTB in the building was using the elevators. My first errand I brought the trash down and as the elevator doors opened, a group of nordic looking stacys were waiting silently to get on. I looked directly at one and by the look on her face I could tell she was trying to figure out if I was 15 or 35. I heard them whisper to each other as I walked away and I could feel their eyes making fun of my skinny arms and body. During my second errand, I had to go to the basement and as the elevator doors opened ANOTHER group of HTS were waiting to get on. I walked past them again as fast I could but as I was leaving one of them behind me started laughing and then they all began to laugh yet I was still so close to them. At the same time, I was getting mogged by some 6'4 chad who just got back from the workout room and was waiting to use the elevator. EVERY SINGLE TIME I went out, a group of girls was around or waiting and I just got so anxious and sad. Then, as I finished the errands and was hanging out in the apartment I looked down to the pool that they have and noticed another young foid and her bf sun-bathing and touching each other. I HATED THEM. I hated him for having a normie body that he wasn't self-conscious of or ever had to think about improving. Everywhere I looked was a constant remindER of that which I long for.

I look like a freak and they treated me like one:cryfeels:
Rape those foids (in video game) they don’t deserve chads because there all sluts

Thats one way to get mogged , brutal .

you should do like me and MKultra yourself with hours of autopsy, dissection, medical abnormalities and skin deformities and wounds to start seeing all women and even all humans as walking corpses and breathing sacks of heinous putrefaction

you should do like me and MKultra yourself with hours of autopsy, dissection, medical abnormalities and skin deformities and wounds to start seeing all women and even all humans as walking corpses and breathing sacks of heinous putrefaction
Unironically been psyoping myself on kaotic and alivegore for that same purpose

You have got to respect yourself man. Don't shy away or be scared of normies, you don't owe them anything. Also, don't assume everyone is laughing at you, I can tell you from experience that most of the times that's not the case. People in elevators stop talking or start whispering when someone else enters because it's weird to let a stranger hear a retarded/private conversation without context (we all have been in this situation as well).
Humans are flawed, so even when they laugh directly at you, stand your ground and say something like "fuck off." or "what's up?" while looking at their eyes and move on with your stuff.
No, these tips won't get you any laid, but feeling good about yourself will help you fight your social phobia and make your life a lot less miserable. You really shouldn't care about what others think about you, especially the assholes.

Last edited:
The promiscuous manner in which such foids display their bodies is an affront to public decency and show the rest of the world that the West is not only decadent but also morally depraved. The fact that they also mocked and demeaned you adds insult to injury since its not enough that they taunt you with their highly sexualized attire but then seek to actively express contempt for that which the cruel vicissitude of fate has foisted upon you and for which you are entirely without blame. They deserve to be raped and beheaded by my Brothers in the Caliphate.

Show them something more funnier, and scarier. You know what I mean.

This is why the Japanese go full hiki. U will get lifemogged everytime you go outside
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Sorry that happened to you bro. How tall are you and why don't you try gymmaxxing it would at least give those bitches one less thing to laugh about. Also if you're muscular you command more respect.

No, these tips won't get you any laid, but feeling good about yourself will help you fight your social phobia and make your life a lot less miserable. You really shouldn't care about what others think about you, especially the assholes.
:yes::yes::yes:

You have got to respect yourself man. Don't shy away or be scared of normies, you don't owe them anything. Also, don't assume everyone is laughing at you, I can tell you from experience that most of the times that's not the case. People in elevators stop talking or start whispering when someone else enters because it's weird to let a stranger hear a retarded/private conversation without context (we all have been in this situation as well).
Humans are flawed, so even when they laugh directly at you, stand your ground and say something like "fuck off." or "what's up?" while looking at their eyes and move on with your stuff.
I go over this wednesday to help out again and I'm going to practice these things when I do. Thanks for the insight and advice brocel, it means a lot.

Sorry that happened to you bro. How tall are you and why don't you try gymmaxxing it would at least give those bitches one less thing to laugh about. Also if you're muscular you command more respect.
I'm 5'7 and I have tried to gymmaxx before, but being a skinny framelet is very discouraging to my consistency. I was never overweight and rarely ever normal weight and since LDAR its only gotten worse. However, I do want to try gymmaxxing again after bulking to give me some sense of substance and confidence again.

Rape those foids (in video game) they don’t deserve chads because there all sluts
The promiscuous manner in which such foids display their bodies is an affront to public decency and show the rest of the world that the West is not only decadent but also morally depraved. The fact that they also mocked and demeaned you adds insult to injury since its not enough that they taunt you with their highly sexualized attire but then seek to actively express contempt for that which the cruel vicissitude of fate has foisted upon you and for which you are entirely without blame. They deserve to be raped and beheaded by my Brothers in the Caliphate.
Based

"What's onE moRe body amongst foundations?"
tumblr_neqop4Co1A1qiwaego3_r2_500.gif