Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Almost 50% of Zoomer Male Adults in the US had Zero Experience of a Romantic Relationship in Their Teens

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★★
A source from the Survey Center on American Life states that 46% of Gen Z men had no experience of a romantic relationship in their teens, compared to 22% of Boomers and 24% of Gen X. Basically twice as many zoomer males had no experience of a romantic relationship in their teens, compared to men from Boomers and Gen X

A survey conducted by the Survey Center on American Life found that only 56 percent of Gen Z adultsand 54 percent of Gen Z mensaid they were involved in a romantic relationship at any point during their teenage years. This represents a remarkable change from previous generations, where teenage dating was much more common. More than three-quarters of Baby Boomers (78 percent) and Generation Xers (76 percent) report having had a boyfriend or girlfriend as teenagers.

Another source from Women’s Health Interactive says 31% of Gen Z males are sexless (water), but it also says 60% of Gen Z women and 30% of Gen Z males had one sex partner in the past year (I’m actually quite skeptical about this)

In fact, December 2023 statistics on the sex frequencies of Gen Zers and millennials via Women’s Health Interactive revealed that approximately 31% of Gen Z guys and 14% of millennial men reported no sexual activity in the past year.

Original source from Women’s Health Interactive:
About 60% of Gen Z women aged 18 to 24 and 30% of Gen Z men belonging to the same age group reported having 1 sexual partner in the past year
About 19% of Gen Z women ages 18 to 24 reported having no sexual activity in the past year (compared 31% of Gen Z men in the same age-range)

60% of zoomer girls aged 18 to 24 and 30% of zoomer boys aged 18 to 24 had one sexual partner in the past year… :feelshehe:. This statistic infers that 75% of sexually active Gen Z foids had only one sex partner throughout the entire year. It infers also that half of all sexually active Gen Z men had only one sex partner in the past year. This data is all self-reported, so it’s only fair to consider the possibility of false responses in the study. Women are sometimes motivated to understate their sexual activeness, whereas men are sometimes motivated to overstate their sexual activeness - It's likely for a women to have sex with more people than they’re willing to confess, in contrast with men who may have sex with a smaller amount of people than they’re willing to confess

Basically more or less than half of all Gen Z men have either gone MGTOW, or have been set back to some degree by modern dating conditions. Although most zoomer males over a certain age aren’t virgins, it seems the larger share of young men in Gen Z have had a fairly shallow experience of sexual interactions with women, compared to young men from previous generations

It does not come as a surprise that most zoomers in western regions (North America, South America, Europe) are affected by similar circumstances in their sexual life. The lower bound of sexless young men is 1 in 4 (about 25%), and the upper bound of sexless young men is 2 in 5 (around 40%). Most of the available data says more or less than 1 in 3 Gen Z men (33%) are sexless, as in no sex with a female for at least an entire year. Either way it’s quite evident there’s a much higher rate of sexless young men in Gen Z compared to previous generations. The rate of sexless young men in Gen Z is 3x to 5x higher than previous generations. I think many zoomercels wouldn’t have become sexless if they were simply born at least 15 or 20 years earlier. The rise of sexless young men is a silent epidemic. More Gen Z males in western society are either opting out and going MGTOW, or being forcefully excluded from the dating / hookup market

TBH I understand why normies and women in general are antagonistic to incel subculture. The undertones of incel rhetoric tend to come off as cringy or edgy, unnerving and disturbing. But if you look at the data from an impartial stance, it’s clear the incel narrative is becoming more and more relevant to the overall sex / dating market conditions for zoomers in western countries. The rate of sexless young men in Gen Z is at a record-high compared to previous generations. Although it may be the case that some sexless zoomers are non-incels who could slay if they wished, but chose to MGTOW instead. Nevertheless, many of the sexless males in Gen Z are still :bluepill: or :redpill: (aka incels-in-denial), and many of them are either shut-ins or they blend in with the normie crowd, and it’s not easy to tell they are sexless. You should also consider that men are sometimes inclined to overstate their sexual activeness. Thus it’s fair to suppose the true number of sexless young men is likely higher than the reported amount

(Another relevant thread below)

Last edited:
i don't really believe most of this sturdies and stuff, women won't tell the truth about their sexual life, and guys are faking it to not be considered losers.

i don't really believe most of this sturdies and stuff, women won't tell the truth about their sexual life, and guys are faking it to not be considered losers.
I agree. The rule of thumb is that women are more likely to understate their sexual activity, and men are more likely to overstate their sexual activity. So if only X amount of women claim to have sex in a given period, the true number for women is probably higher. If only X amount of men claim to have sex in a given period, the true number for men is probably lower

did u make the music in ur vocaroo?

A source from the Survey Center on American Life states that 46% of Gen Z men had no experience of a romantic relationship in their teens, compared to 22% of Boomers and 24% of Gen X. Basically twice as many zoomer males had no experience of a romantic relationship in their teens, compared to men from Boomers and Gen X

Another source from Women’s Health Interactive says 31% of Gen Z males are sexless (water), but it also says 60% of Gen Z women and 30% of Gen Z males had one sex partner in the past year (I’m actually quite skeptical about this)

Original source from Women’s Health Interactive:

60% of zoomer girls aged 18 to 24 and 30% of zoomer boys aged 18 to 24 had one sexual partner in the past year… :feelshehe:. This statistic infers that 75% of sexually active Gen Z foids had only one sex partner throughout the entire year. It infers also that half of all sexually active Gen Z men had only one sex partner in the past year. This data is all self-reported, so it’s only fair to consider the possibility of false responses in the study. Women are sometimes motivated to understate their sexual activeness, whereas men are sometimes motivated to overstate their sexual activeness - It's likely for a women to have sex with more people than they’re willing to confess, in contrast with men who may have sex with a smaller amount of people than they’re willing to confess

Basically more or less than half of all Gen Z men have either gone MGTOW, or have been set back to some degree by modern dating conditions. Although most zoomer males over a certain age aren’t virgins, it seems the larger share of young men in Gen Z have had a fairly shallow experience of sexual interactions with women, compared to young men from previous generations

It does not come as a surprise that most zoomers in western regions (North America, South America, Europe) are affected by similar circumstances in their sexual life. The lower bound of sexless young men is 1 in 4 (about 25%), and the upper bound of sexless young men is 2 in 5 (around 40%). Most of the available data says more or less than 1 in 3 Gen Z men (33%) are sexless, as in no sex with a female for at least an entire year. Either way it’s quite evident there’s a much higher rate of sexless young men in Gen Z compared to previous generations. The rate of sexless young men in Gen Z is 3x to 5x higher than previous generations. I think many zoomercels wouldn’t have become sexless if they were simply born at least 15 or 20 years earlier. The rise of sexless young men is a silent epidemic. More Gen Z males in western society are either opting out and going MGTOW, or being forcefully excluded from the dating / hookup market

TBH I understand why normies and women in general are antagonistic to incel subculture. The undertones of incel rhetoric tend to come off as cringy or edgy, unnerving and disturbing. But if you look at the data from an impartial stance, it’s clear the incel narrative is becoming more and more relevant to the overall sex / dating market conditions for zoomers in western countries. The rate of sexless young men in Gen Z is at a record-high compared to previous generations. Although it may be the case that some sexless zoomers are non-incels who could slay if they wished, but chose to MGTOW instead. Nevertheless, many of the sexless males in Gen Z are still :bluepill: or :redpill: (aka incels-in-denial), and many of them are either shut-ins or they blend in with the normie crowd, and it’s not easy to tell they are sexless. You should also consider that men are sometimes inclined to overstate their sexual activeness. Thus it’s fair to suppose the true number of sexless young men is likely higher than the reported amount

(Another relevant thread below)
Misleading statistics.

Gen Z incelibacy is closer to 50% for males.

0% for foids.

Any figure radically different is fiction.

while gen z foids are getting rammed left to right by gen x'ers

ITS OVEEEEEERRRRR ELLIOT RODGER COME SAVE US!!!!!

Absolutely, most guys aren't gonna admit to being incels

Absolutely, most guys aren't gonna admit to being incels
It would be pretty stupid to do so tbh. Just talking about Nofap (redpill jargon) got me called weird. I learned my lesson. I don’t want to imagine what blackpill talk would get me called lol. Social Suicide

It's happening brocels, dating market crash is inevitable.

xD fuckin over
When's the next wave of applicants for this site? When will it end?

Great thread OP, I can think of nothing to add to it. Even with the tendencies of under and overreporting, the situation looks bleak, so it's safe to assume it's worse. I certainly wouldn't admit to a random that I've been sexless and end up appearing in a "expose the incel" video. Men already get hated enough just for being men.

The most concerning number to me is the percentage of men missing out on teen love. We know this to be a tried and true way to create incels. So, in the next years, because zoomers are still young, we are going to probably see 50% of the male population becoming incels or borderline incels.

Of course no mention of Millenials, we are truly the invisible generation. F8ck society

And the number of Incels world wide is in the billions and growing, while w0men cannot be Incel be defult, I see cripple w0men getting BFs left and right, while man not.

W0men are single by choise if the DECIDE to do so, while we don't decide to be Single, we are just left out or the game or not even allowed to enter it.

And its good, let more man be Incels, the more Incel there are in society the closer we will get for a change to happen. Society will collapse, sooner or later. Since man will either crime maxx, or NEET maxx. Either way won't be enough man to maintain society, and when the turn comes to gen Z to mainatin society it will 100% collapse.

Great thread OP, I can think of nothing to add to it. Even with the tendencies of under and overreporting, the situation looks bleak, so it's safe to assume it's worse. I certainly wouldn't admit to a random that I've been sexless and end up appearing in a "expose the incel" video. Men already get hated enough just for being men.

The most concerning number to me is the percentage of men missing out on teen love. We know this to be a tried and true way to create incels. So, in the next years, because zoomers are still young, we are going to probably see 50% of the male population becoming incels or borderline incels.
In a way that's actually a good thing since it'll mean that incel will finally be able to discuss their issues in the open since most men would technically fall under the category. Once that starts happening then an uprising and revolution will be inevitable. Things will change soon enough.

If I can't live out my snuggly fantasies of splashing around on the beach and having cute picnics in with a real life foid, I'll turn to AI wives to fulfill that dream...

not surprising, this is something new due to hypergamy and hoeflation

we're all fucked

If I can't live out my snuggly fantasies of splashing around on the beach and having cute picnics in with a real life foid, I'll turn to AI wives to fulfill that dream...
:feelsbadman:

It's ironic really, people have more access to each other than ever through dating apps, but people are dating less than ever before.
Early Gen-Z (1995-2000) are probably the last people to be a minority in this respect, we were the last to be left behind.

From now on, we were ahead of the curve.

Last edited:
They had 4838282882 partners (human) and 3828292 dog partnERs

in a world full of -cels, radical change is inevitable

noice post too. goat

Zoomer and millennial on the younger side

W rizz bro no cap gyatt who is bro yapping blud :soy::soy::soy:

while gen z foids are getting rammed left to right by gen x'ers
Yup, another brootal aspect of the agepill, despite foids seething about age gaps foids gen Z foids regularly get railed by Millennials and Gen Xs. Cucking out Gen Z, by the time Gen Alphas are of age Zoomer foids will repeat the cycle and seethe whenever a Zoomer males tries to get alpha pussy

Yup, another brootal aspect of the agepill, despite foids seething about age gaps foids gen Z foids regularly get railed by Millennials and Gen Xs. Cucking out Gen Z, by the time Gen Alphas are of age Zoomer foids will repeat the cycle and seethe whenever a Zoomer males tries to get alpha pussy
zoomer foids will seethe before they reach 30. why? cuz they all gone fatty even though they are still in their 20s.
millenial foids stayed fit and fuckable until 32 when they realized, no respectable man is left in the dating scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back