Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Real life is much more brutal than social media

final smile

final smile

Recruit
★★★
I'm sure you've been told many times online that "real life is not the internet" and that if you just left social media all your problems would go away. But honestly I've found the opposite to be true. Real life is much worse than social media. Especially in relation to the blackpill and lookism.

I am a gen z man and I am experienced in gen z culture and socialization. Gen z more than any other generation fully embraces and celebrates lookism. Online people will call you an incel for venting about being a virgin, in real life people will call you an incel because you're ugly. It's not just a highschool thing either (although I find the entire "it's just highschool" cope moronic considering there's not a massive leap between being 15 and 20 despite what normies will have you believe) I'm currently 21. I've interacted with other zoomers my age and it's all the same.

They mock the ugly, celebrate the beautiful and now because of the rising popularity of looksmaxxing they're more aware of the sexual competition than ever which has led to far more aggression towards unattractive men. Social media is far more light compared to the brutal vanta blackpills you'll receive as an unattractive man living amongst gen z.

The only social media sites that accurately reflect how bad it really is, or even come close to doing so are TikTok and discord. It's specifically TikTok that is to blame for the insane celebration of lookism we see now. Previous generations would of course engage in it but at a certain age they'd pretend to feel guilty and spread these bluepilled ideas of how looks don't matter and it's all personality. Not gen Z. Gen Z celebrates lookism and the mockery of the unattractive well into their adulthood. Social media has ensured a new more honest morality is spread amongst the new generations and it'll only get worse. I dread what the incels of gen alpha will go through.

Tinder is real life

Tinder is real life
Water Landscape GIF

Irl is more brutal for manlets.

Irl is more brutal for manlets.
Yes. As a manlet myself I concur. The amount of times girls have laughed at me is insane. I'm taller than those bitches and they still mock me.

They mock the ugly, celebrate the beautiful and now because of the rising popularity of looksmaxxing they're more aware of the sexual competition than ever which has led to far more aggression towards unattractive men.
I’m ready to die

Normies are just judgemental to unattractive people. it's crazy that social media can changed soyiety to believe about lookism but some of them believe about "personality" and desperately denied it about appearance.

Yes. As a manlet myself I concur. The amount of times girls have laughed at me is insane. I'm taller than those bitches and they still mock me.
Tbh, those toliet deserved nothing from mocking lol. they think they are superior to everyone belong this planet.

Normies are just judgemental to unattractive people. it's crazy that social media can changed soyiety to believe about lookism but some of them believe about "personality" and desperately denied it about appearance.
I believe it's the cope of aging men. They want to believe women will still love them as their hairline recedes and they gain more weight. They bullied unattractive men like us in their youth.

The more I experience real life, the more I sympathize with Goebbels and the ovens.

Just fuck this sad copy of Weimar. Fucking kikes are even trying to glorify it

A lot of people who would’ve ascended in the past are now rotting, I, as a zoomer, wouldn’t even found out about this place if I went to highschool in the 2000s or early 2010s.

I'm sure you've been told many times online that "real life is not the internet" and that if you just left social media all your problems would go away. But honestly I've found the opposite to be true. Real life is much worse than social media. Especially in relation to the blackpill and lookism.

I am a gen z man and I am experienced in gen z culture and socialization. Gen z more than any other generation fully embraces and celebrates lookism. Online people will call you an incel for venting about being a virgin, in real life people will call you an incel because you're ugly. It's not just a highschool thing either (although I find the entire "it's just highschool" cope moronic considering there's not a massive leap between being 15 and 20 despite what normies will have you believe) I'm currently 21. I've interacted with other zoomers my age and it's all the same.

They mock the ugly, celebrate the beautiful and now because of the rising popularity of looksmaxxing they're more aware of the sexual competition than ever which has led to far more aggression towards unattractive men. Social media is far more light compared to the brutal vanta blackpills you'll receive as an unattractive man living amongst gen z.

The only social media sites that accurately reflect how bad it really is, or even come close to doing so are TikTok and discord. It's specifically TikTok that is to blame for the insane celebration of lookism we see now. Previous generations would of course engage in it but at a certain age they'd pretend to feel guilty and spread these bluepilled ideas of how looks don't matter and it's all personality. Not gen Z. Gen Z celebrates lookism and the mockery of the unattractive well into their adulthood. Social media has ensured a new more honest morality is spread amongst the new generations and it'll only get worse. I dread what the incels of gen alpha will go through.
Yeah basically this world revolves around looking good. If you’re ugly tjem youre like the pathetic sheep

Exactly. Boomers don’t know how easy they’ve had it :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

So a man is between 4 (at around 5 feet) and 6 (at around 6 feet) inches taller than a woman with same genetics. Yet 99% of 5'0 women would reject a 5'4 guy for being too short. Brootal.

Celebrate that this is the same generation that complain about boomers controlling the wealth, selling off of useful space, "housing and economic crisis" etc.

Let these scum and their kin get what they deserve the more that ropemaxx the better.