Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Inceldom in France shot to 56% and climbing.

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★

The number of 18 to 24-year-old virgins increased from 5 per cent in 2006 to 28 per cent. Observers suggested the study reflects the fact that women, in particular, are less inclined to feel obliged to have sex with partners simply out of marital duty, as was more common in previous generations.

These 28% are all-male. So 56% of french boyos are incel.

Over for Frenchcels.

All these news media outlets and study authors are afraid to specify genders, they often just say "people"
We all know that female incels are extremely rare.

@LeFrenchCel pin this

Тhese percentages will increase dramatically in Western Europe in the future.

>5 percent if French 18-24 year-olds were virgins in 2006

That's crazy to me that 95% of people my age were sexhavers.

Damn, that's almost 6x increase, and to think that there are still many bluepilled idiots who are denying the problem with foids and hypergamy

Gotta love how these "studies" never go up until 40 year old Men, because I'm sure if Millennials were included in these "studies" the numbers would skyrocket... :feelskek:

The numbers are self reported, real numbers are much heigher.

all of this basically implies that non chad-lites and non chads are basically betabuxx that she settles for.

it implies that if a sub8 man betabuxx for her long enough, comes to her aid whenever she needs help with something, and becomes a emotional tampon for her, she will grant him access to her pussy

crazy how there hasn´t been a revolution yet:feelsrope:
especially when the numbers are so high

I will read the article now

gas the kikes

I already posted this, you are all dumb niggers

women, in particular, are less inclined to feel obliged to have sex with partners simply out of marital duty
They’re saying women don’t feel obliged to have sex with their husbands, and as a result, aren’t? :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown:

Consistent with their ban on paternity testing over there too. Sad world we live in.

We all know that female incels are extremely rare
Emitting one photon of visible light in your life through heat radiation is rare.
Female incels are an oxymoron. They're always volcels : standardcels, fatcels and trannycels.

Its ok goyim send your salary to ukraine

Frenchcels need to cooperate with their Muslim compatriots in conducting Jihad (in Prince of Persia: The Fallen King on Nintendo DS)
all these frenchcels are probably some kind of muzzie in the banlieus

France is an incredibly cucked and femocentric country. Goes back to Napoleon times

Wonder how long it can last. Country will hit a tipping point sooner or later. Their economy is failing too. Just totally stagnant plus the highest taxes in the WORLD

stormfront "white people aren't having sex anymore"
also stormfront: somehow doesn't blame white women, blames jews or w/e instead

All these news media outlets and study authors are afraid to specify genders, they often just say "people"
We all know that female incels are extremely rare.
They don't exist.

>5 percent if French 18-24 year-olds were virgins in 2006

That's crazy to me that 95% of people my age were sexhavers.
That's hypergamy for you

It was easier back then

Gotta love how these "studies" never go up until 40 year old Men, because I'm sure if Millennials were included in these "studies" the numbers would skyrocket... :feelskek:

Jesus H Christ i know the situation is bad everywhere but I didn't think it was that high there

There will unironically be an incel rebellion in the far future. Sexual frustration is one of the STRONGEST and persistent feelings ever. It can motivate men to do things.

I think millenial men are the last generation where most men, with regular betabuxxing, could get a relatively ''normal'' relation. Foids started to be affected by 3rd wave feminism, but it hadn't reached a critical point yet.

Gen Z foids have been born into the current feminist hellscape. Since little girls, they've been pushed into hating femininity and men. They've been groomed to resent men and have insane standards and requirements. And gen Z is the first generation to be completely born with the internet, social media and smartphones. So they tend to interact less between each other. Dating is their primary way of getting relationships, which favors looks, so men are screwed because women now only want the most attractive men.

Gen alpha is where the incel rate will suddenly spike. Gen alpha is like every bad aspect of gen Z on steroids. Gen alpha boys are being born into a gynocentric society that completely pacifies and neuters anything remotely male. Gen z girls already outdo boys in school, already getting better jobs due to feminism and gender quotas. This will be amplified with gen alpha. Gen alpha men will be less educated and poorer than gen alpha foids. And gen alpha foids' standards will fucking soar exponentially. It never even began for gen alpha.

They’re saying women don’t feel obliged to have sex with their husbands, and as a result, aren’t? :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown:

Consistent with their ban on paternity testing over there too. Sad world we live in.

And then they'll ask why men don't want marriage anymore honk honk

There will unironically be an incel rebellion in the far future. Sexual frustration is one of the STRONGEST and persistent feelings ever. It can motivate men to do things.

I think millenial men are the last generation where most men, with regular betabuxxing, could get a relatively ''normal'' relation. Foids started to be affected by 3rd wave feminism, but it hadn't reached a critical point yet.

Gen Z foids have been born into the current feminist hellscape. Since little girls, they've been pushed into hating femininity and men. They've been groomed to resent men and have insane standards and requirements. And gen Z is the first generation to be completely born with the internet, social media and smartphones. So they tend to interact less between each other. Dating is their primary way of getting relationships, which favors looks, so men are screwed because women now only want the most attractive men.

Gen alpha is where the incel rate will suddenly spike. Gen alpha is like every bad aspect of gen Z on steroids. Gen alpha boys are being born into a gynocentric society that completely pacifies and neuters anything remotely male. Gen z girls already outdo boys in school, already getting better jobs due to feminism and gender quotas. This will be amplified with gen alpha. Gen alpha men will be less educated and poorer than gen alpha foids. And gen alpha foids' standards will fucking soar exponentially. It never even began for gen alpha.
Honestly, millenial foids already had/have insane standards.

the longer this goes on the more brutal the revolution will be in its sheer brutality

the longer this goes on the more brutal the revolution will be in its sheer brutality
i don't think anyone will revolt, most people are too busy watching chinktok and eating goyslop all day to even care

Snailpill

GET READY FOR THE SNAILPILL BOIS

FRENCH FOIDS WOULD LITERALLY FUCK GIANT SLIMY SNAILS INSTEAD OF NICE GUY SUB5 FRENCH MEN

The only thing that might prevent is the advent with ai women and sexbots. We are already making heavy progress on these two things. Definitely by the time gen z becomes middle age and when gen alpha are in there early 20s there be a competitior to biological women. That is if society that collapse by then.

The number of 18 to 24-year-old virgins increased from 5 per cent in 2006 to 28 per cent. Observers suggested the study reflects the fact that women, in particular, are less inclined to feel obliged to have sex with partners simply out of marital duty, as was more common in previous generations.

Why the hell are men to blame for everything?

"Women are Wonderful" is a hell of a drug

Women will never be inclined to have sex with men who don't have higher status than them and make more money than them ( unless he is Chad, of course ).
So blame 'equality' - equal access to education and work/career for both sexes.
When man was the main breadwinner, female at least depended on him but now these times are gone.

Brutal Pill. I hate this planet.

Incel revolutsion starts now

wow so people that actually live normal lives are an increasing minority and they don’t think this will cause any kind of social problems in the future ..

over for frenchcuks

if you take into account age 15-40 easily 80% of men have seen a pussy maybe once time in their life, at most