Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

allah of islam is the great deceiver.

So u coldnt expwain why jesus say the father is gweater den he? LMFAO deboonked
Still no answer, I don't even think u believe any of this u are just here to troll tbh obviously because u hate GOD. u will bow to JESUS and confess HIM as LORD.
The FATHER is greater than JESUS in authority. They are still Equal in Value and Divinity. JESUS humbled HIMSELF as a suffering servant while on earth, before acsending into Heaven to sit at the right Hand of The FATHER, with the same Glory before the foundation of the world.

I'm done replying to u it's obvious u got Destroyed and are dodging and backpeddling because u are emberasssed and debunked @TheProphetMuscle @ThebegottenSon

Still no answer, I don't even think u believe any of this u are just here to troll tbh obviously because u hate GOD. u will bow to JESUS and confess HIM as LORD.
The FATHER is greater than JESUS in authority. They are still Equal in Value and Divinity. JESUS humbled HIMSELF as a suffering servant while on earth, before acsending into Heaven to sit at the right Hand of The FATHER, with the same Glory before the foundation of the world.

I'm done replying to u it's obvious u got Destroyed and are dodging and backpeddling because u are emberasssed and debunked @TheProphetMuscle @ThebegottenSon
Still no answer

Why did Jesus say God was greater than him, and that he does God's will not his own? Shouldn't they be equal members of the trinity?

Why did Jesus pray to God that his followers can be one with God as he is? You and I are part of this expanded trinity universe, cool! :soy:

Still no answer

Why did Jesus say God was greater than him, and that he does God's will not his own? Shouldn't they be equal members of the trinity?

Why did Jesus pray to God that his followers can be one with God as he is? You and I are part of this expanded trinity universe, cool! :soy:
I debunked this faggot, he couldn't explain why people bowed and worshipped JESUS without CHRIST rebuking them like the angels did to people.
John 17:5
And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

oh wow loooook. The Glory JESUS shared with The FATHER before the world began. JESUS was there with the FATHER.
@ThebegottenSon @TheProphetMuscle these demons are legit destroyed.

The NT carries over this idea of God’s eternal existence since it refers to him as the one who is, who was and who is to come, e.g. he is the God who always is:

“John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come (ho on kai ho en kai ho erchomenos), and from the seven spirits who are before his throne,” Revelation 1:4
“‘I am the Alpha and the Omega,’ says the Lord God, ‘who is and who was and who is to come (ho on kai ho en kai ho erchomenos), the Almighty.’” Revelation 1:8
The Lord Jesus uses the expression I AM in the same way,

“Jesus said to them, ‘If God were your Father, you would love me, for I proceeded and came forth from God; I came not of my own accord, but he sent me… Truly, truly, I say to you, if any one keeps my word, he will never see death.’ The Jews said to him, ‘Now we know that you have a demon. Abraham died, as did the prophets; and you say, “If any one keeps my word, he will never taste death.” Are you greater than OUR father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you claim to be?’ Jesus answered, ‘If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing; it is MY Father who glorifies me, of whom you say that he is your God. But you have not known him; I know him. If I said, I do not know him, I should be a liar like you; but I do know him and I keep his word. YOUR father Abraham rejoiced that he was to see my day; he saw it and was glad.’ The Jews then said to him, ‘You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?’ Jesus said to them, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham came into being/existence, I am (prin Abraam genesthai ego eimi).’ So they took up stones to throw at him; but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple.” John 8:42, 51-59
Here the Lord affirms his prehuman existence since he mentions that he proceeded and came forth from God. We find Jesus speaking of his Divine prehuman existence all throughout this particular Gospel:

“No one has ascended into heaven but he who descended from heaven, the Son of man.” John 3:13

I debunked this faggot, he couldn't explain why people bowed and worshipped JESUS without CHRIST rebuking them like the angels did to people.
John 17:5
And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

oh wow loooook. The Glory JESUS shared with The FATHER before the world began. JESUS was there with the FATHER.
@ThebegottenSon @TheProphetMuscle these demons are legit destroyed.

The NT carries over this idea of God’s eternal existence since it refers to him as the one who is, who was and who is to come, e.g. he is the God who always is:

“John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come (ho on kai ho en kai ho erchomenos), and from the seven spirits who are before his throne,” Revelation 1:4
“‘I am the Alpha and the Omega,’ says the Lord God, ‘who is and who was and who is to come (ho on kai ho en kai ho erchomenos), the Almighty.’” Revelation 1:8
The Lord Jesus uses the expression I AM in the same way,

“Jesus said to them, ‘If God were your Father, you would love me, for I proceeded and came forth from God; I came not of my own accord, but he sent me… Truly, truly, I say to you, if any one keeps my word, he will never see death.’ The Jews said to him, ‘Now we know that you have a demon. Abraham died, as did the prophets; and you say, “If any one keeps my word, he will never taste death.” Are you greater than OUR father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you claim to be?’ Jesus answered, ‘If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing; it is MY Father who glorifies me, of whom you say that he is your God. But you have not known him; I know him. If I said, I do not know him, I should be a liar like you; but I do know him and I keep his word. YOUR father Abraham rejoiced that he was to see my day; he saw it and was glad.’ The Jews then said to him, ‘You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?’ Jesus said to them, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham came into being/existence, I am (prin Abraam genesthai ego eimi).’ So they took up stones to throw at him; but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple.” John 8:42, 51-59
Here the Lord affirms his prehuman existence since he mentions that he proceeded and came forth from God. We find Jesus speaking of his Divine prehuman existence all throughout this particular Gospel:

“No one has ascended into heaven but he who descended from heaven, the Son of man.” John 3:13
didnt-read.gif

Get help

Christianity is a tree worshipping pagan shill religion anyway dude this guy is giga christ cuck
Nobody bows or worships a tree. u people bow to a literal rock ur prophet licked and kissed a black stone nobody takes u srsly ur own women hate u, u force them to marry u and force people to stay in ur religion cuz nobody in their right mind would ever stay in ur inbred goat pissing religion of satan/loserfer.

Of course not, because u're scared and my words Hurt since they cut u like a knife, because u are Debunked and The Gospel hurts u u demon.
You're a windbag that believes in a heretical babylonian doctrine. You're possessed by demons that's why you cannot be pithy.

The Gospel hurts u u demon.
Matthew is the most Jewish of the Gospels. It seeks to tell the story of Jesus Christ to a distinctively Jewish audience. Matthew’s purpose in writing the Gospel is convince devote and dedicated First Century Palestinian Jews that Jesus is the promised Messiah of God.

Mark’s Gospel is written more as a sermon that serves as a motivational call to action and conversion that appeals to common Greeks. Unlike the other three Gospels, Mark is not concerned with details, but centers on one’s personal choice to act. Ultimately, Mark concludes with an implicit call to action. This Gospel tells a powerful story with a challenge that essentially asks believers what they will do with what they now know.

Luke is a sophisticated account of the life of Jesus that is intended to appeal to educated Greeks that were a whole generation removed from the life and ministry of Jesus Christ and who are no longer interested in mythical stories from the past but want a conclusive argument in support of the validity of the historical figure of Jesus Christ.

Finally, John’s Gospel is wholly different in many ways. It is not presented to convert people to Christianity from other religious traditions, but is written to devoted, committed Christians in the Church that John founded and led. As these Christians struggled to understand the challenges of faith and fidelity to Jesus Christ in a world that they saw as increasingly hostile to their beliefs, John writes to encourage the believers in the validity of their decision to believe in Christ

Even you pagans Don't know what gospel you have to believe in all four of these kike niggers contradict each other

You're a windbag that believes in a heretical babylonian doctrine. You're possessed by demons that's why you cannot be pithy.
no but u are a soulless beast of satan who will Burn in the lake of Fire like ur father loserfer. :)

Matthew is the most Jewish of the Gospels. It seeks to tell the story of Jesus Christ to a distinctively Jewish audience. Matthew’s purpose in writing the Gospel is convince devote and dedicated First Century Palestinian Jews that Jesus is the promised Messiah of God.

Mark’s Gospel is written more as a sermon that serves as a motivational call to action and conversion that appeals to common Greeks. Unlike the other three Gospels, Mark is not concerned with details, but centers on one’s personal choice to act. Ultimately, Mark concludes with an implicit call to action. This Gospel tells a powerful story with a challenge that essentially asks believers what they will do with what they now know.

Luke is a sophisticated account of the life of Jesus that is intended to appeal to educated Greeks that were a whole generation removed from the life and ministry of Jesus Christ and who are no longer interested in mythical stories from the past but want a conclusive argument in support of the validity of the historical figure of Jesus Christ.

Finally, John’s Gospel is wholly different in many ways. It is not presented to convert people to Christianity from other religious traditions, but is written to devoted, committed Christians in the Church that John founded and led. As these Christians struggled to understand the challenges of faith and fidelity to Jesus Christ in a world that they saw as increasingly hostile to their beliefs, John writes to encourage the believers in the validity of their decision to believe in Christ

Even you pagans Don't know what gospel you have to believe in all four of these kike niggers contradict each other
Go kiss the black stone u pagan.
islam-is-paganism.jpg

no but u are a soulless beast of satan who will Burn in the lake of Fire like ur father loserfer. :)
Not one person will read your walls of text from the fingertips of a demon possessed weirdo that seeks marriage on discord.

Go kiss the black stone u pagan.
islam-is-paganism.jpg
>Pagan tree worshipping nigger calling me a pagan
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not one person will read your walls of text from the fingertips of a demon possessed weirdo that seeks marriage on discord.
Everyone already read how I debunked u u demon, now get ready to Burn for Eternity.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
file.jpg

Everyone already read how I debunked u u demon, now get ready to Burn for Eternity.
Nah you had full on cope then you copy pasted 50k words to drone out the fact that you worship babylon mystery doctrines like a demon possessed weirdo.

Nah you had full on cope then you copy pasted 50k words to drone out the fact that you worship babylon mystery doctrines like a demon possessed weirdo.
Look the demons are manifesting. loserfer is mad. he can't stop stalking and replying to me lolll. ever since I posted the muslim debunking thread his demons manifested xD @ThebegottenSon @TheProphetMuscle

you're also a nigger lover so your place is with the beasts of the field

8a74fb_31d125369d82401b8c4ecbde255d0345~mv2.jpg
looks like a toilet

Look the demons are manifesting. loserfer is mad. he can't stop stalking and replying to me lolll. ever since I posted the muslim debunking thread his demons manifested xD @ThebegottenSon @TheProphetMuscle
I already posted in the other thread that's how I found it again, retard. I remember it well I had quite a laugh at you desperately asking tranny discords for their hands in marriage. :feelskek:

Read everything, he couldn't explain any of the passages proving JESUS is GOD and spazzed out like a demon.
You copy pasted long ass walls of text, and then expect instant replies also. I can do that too.

The Great TRINITY Hoax: 5 Easy Ways To Debunk The Trinity Doctrine (Shocking)​

joshuainfantado / March 21, 2014

Photo Source: Wikimedia Commons
One of the strangest doctrines that live on throughout the ages is the doctrine of Trinity.
Modern Christianity holds this doctrine as the most fundamental belief that one cannot be saved without believing it.
Yet, the word trinity is NEVER found in the Bible and most Bible scholars would ADMIT that this doctrine did not originate from the Bible, but instead has its roots in paganism.
As clear as the pieces of evidence are against the trinity doctrine, many “Christians” today still believe and taught it.​
In this post, let me share with you 5 explanations that will prove the Holy Spirit is never a persona in the God Family.
Are you ready?
Great.
Let’s begin!

1. The Holy Spirit is the power of God.

Throughout the Bible, the Holy Spirit is described as the power of God. It is never addressed as an individual or a separate entity. Here are some of the scriptures that prove the Holy Spirit as the power of God.
  • Zechariah 4:6 – “… Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the LORD of hosts.”
  • Micah 3:8 – “But as for me, I am filled with POWER, with the Spirit of the LORD…”
  • II Timothy 1:7 – For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control”.
  • Act 1:8 – “But you will receive POWER when the Holy Spirit has come upon you…“.
  • Luke 1:35 – “And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the POWER OF THE MOST HIGH will overshadow you…”
  • Luke 4:14 – And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit to Galilee, and a report about him went out through all the surrounding country.
  • Rom 15:19 – by the power of signs and wonders, by the POWER of the Spirit of God

2. The Holy Spirit is likened to different things but not to God.

We can read in the Bible that the Holy Spirit is considered as anything but God. Here are some references.
  • Holy Spirit as a gift“And the believers from among the circumcised who had come with Peter were amazed, because the gift of the Holy Spirit was poured out even on the Gentiles” (Act 10:45).
  • Holy Spirit can be quenched“Do not quench the Spirit” (1Th 5:19).
  • Holy Spirit can be shared or distributed – “For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost” (Heb 6:4).
  • Holy Spirit can be poured down“… I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams… and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing” (Acts 2:17, 33).
  • Holy Spirit as a wind and fire“And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting and there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.” (Act 2:2-3).
  • Holy Spirit as an earnest or down payment“Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit (2Co 5:5).

3. Jesus never called the Holy Spirit as His Father even if He was conceived by it.

If Holy Spirit is an entity in the God Family, Jesus should have called the Holy Spirit as Father since we can read in Matthew 1:20;
“But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.”
Yet, we can see throughout the Gospels that Jesus called God the Father as His Father. This only shows that the Holy Spirit is the POWER of God and Jesus and never a separate entity.

4. Paul’s salutations in His epistles never mentioned the Holy Spirit.

If the Holy Spirit is a God persona, we should have read Paul mentioning it in his salutations in all his epistles. If he did not, then it will be a great insult to the Holy Spirit!
Paul did not just ignore the Holy Spirit once, twice or thrice, but 13 TIMES! Surely, we should have seen God punishing or even just telling Paul that he forgot someone in the God family, right?
If the Holy Spirit is a person, surely God or Jesus should have revealed this to Paul. But NO. We don’t see anything of that happening in the New Testament. Here are some of the salutations of Paul.
  • Rom 1:7 – To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
  • 1Co 1:3 – Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
  • 2Co 1:2 – Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
  • Gal 1:3 – Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
  • Eph 1:2 – Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
  • Php 1:2 – Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
  • Col 1:2 – To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
  • 1Th 1:1 – Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
  • 2Th 1:1 – Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:
  • 2Th 1:2 – Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
  • 1Ti 1:2 – Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
  • 2Ti 1:2 – To Timothy, my dearly beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
  • Tit 1:4 – To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.
  • Phm 1:3 – Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Was the Holy Spirit mentioned? These greetings never included the Holy Spirit!

5. The Holy Spirit was NOT mentioned in visions

Another interesting fact is whenever a servant of God has a vision of the throne of God; the Holy Spirit is not mentioned.
If ever the Holy Spirit is a member of the Godhead Family, why did the visions of God’s saints never mentioned it? The answer is plain and simple. The Holy Spirit is never a persona in the God Family.
  • Act 7:55-56 – “But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, and said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.”
  • Daniel 7:9-14 – Daniel describes here the Ancient of Days, which we know as God the Father along with millions of angelic being. Daniel also mentioned the “One like the Son of Man” who later became Jesus Christ.
  • Revelation 4-5, 21 – these chapters describe the end-time vision and the appearing of God’s throne. Yet, the Holy Spirit is absent.

Conclusion

These five explanations, along with the numerous verses quoted, leads to only one conclusion: the doctrine of Trinity is unbiblical and therefore, should not be a major doctrine of churches today.
We don’t see any proof that the Holy Spirit is worshipped. We don’t even read any prayer or psalms dedicated to it. Clearly, there is something wrong with the popular doctrine of Trinity.
I know there will be people who will argue, but please use the scriptures to defend your belief and not just what you assume or think.
Is God Trinity
It is worth noting as well that there are scriptures that seem to “prove” the trinity doctrine, but a deeper examination of those scriptures will tell you otherwise. I can’t cover all these arguments in a single blog. Thankfully, I share to you a highly informative and well-researched FREE booklet. Please request your copy of Is God Trinity?
Knowing the truth is important. The trinity doctrine obscures the true nature of God. Satan who wants to be part of the Family of God forced himself to it and come up with the Trinity doctrine.
It is time to wake up. Learn the truth and you will be able to worship God in spirit and in truth (John 4:24).

1. Hebrews 1:5 tells us that Jesus was begotten by His Father. Did He beget Himself?

2. In Matthew 22:44, the Father said Jesus would sit at His right hand until His enemies were made His footstool. Was Jesus to sit at His own right hand?

3. In Matthew 24:36, when Jesus told His disciples that no one knows the day or hour of His return but the Father only, did He really know but made up an excuse to not tell them?

4. In John 14:28, Jesus said His Father was greater than He was. Does this mean He was greater than Himself?

5. In John 17:1, Jesus prayed to His Father. Was He praying to Himself?

6. In Matthew 27:46, Jesus cried out, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?" Had He forsaken Himself?

7. In John 20:17, Jesus said He would ascend to the Father after His resurrection. Did He ascend to Himself?

The doctrine of the Trinity defines God as one being who eternally exists as three distinct Persons — the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Put simply, “one God in three persons”. Each of these persons has their own will, personality and they each perform different roles. While distinct from one another in these regards, in all else they are stated to be co-equal, and “each is God, whole and entire”. This is a typical diagram used by Trinitarians to summarise the doctrine of the Trinity:
Doctrine Trinity
Now, if the Trinity represents the truth about the nature of God Almighty, and was preached by Jesus (peace be upon him), then one would expect this to be reflected clearly throughout the Bible. Moreover, one would not expect to find anything which negates the doctrine. What follows are ten reasons, taken from the Bible, that disprove the doctrine of the Trinity.

1. God does not change.

A key element of the Trinity is the incarnation. This teaches that the second person of the Trinity, God the Son, took on human flesh in the bodily form of Jesus. Thus when Mary gave birth to Jesus, God entered into the creation as a human being:

incarnation
However such beliefs contradict what the Bible teaches about God’s nature:

Your throne is established from of old; you are from everlasting. [Psalm 93:2]
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. [James 1:17]

The Bible defines God’s nature as eternal and unchanging; indeed, God cannot change, because He transcends time. So the claim that God became flesh is a contradiction.
Trinitarians try to get around this problem by arguing that when God became man, a human nature was merely added to God’s existing divine nature. Since the two natures did not mix, the divine nature did not change at all and so God remained the same.
Can this be considered valid reasoning? Well, if God ‘added’ a new nature to Himself, then that is a change in state. Was God always a man? He was not. Did God become a man? According to Trinitarians, he did. So to claim that God did not change is nothing more than philosophical wordplay.
To illustrate this, let’s take the example of a man called John. Consider a situation where God grants John a divine nature. Even if John’s original nature, humanity, remains unchanged and separate from his divinity, would you ever conclude that John has not changed at all?
Would any reasonable person argue, “well, John hasn’t really changed in nature, his original finite human nature is only being complemented by an additional infinite nature”. To claim that John, going from mere mortal to master of the universe, has undergone no change would be absurd.
Clearly, John has changed from one state, not being God, to another, being God. This mirrors the Trinitarian claim that God became flesh, which also entails a change from one state, not being human, to another, being human. The end result for Jesus and John is the same; they’ve both become God-men.
We must conclude that the doctrine of the Trinity involves a change in the nature of God. This directly contradicts the Bible’s statements that God is eternal and unchanging.

2. It compromises God’s absolute perfection.

God is perfect in every way possible, both Muslims and Christians believe this to be true. However the claim that God became flesh poses a fundamental problem. Since God is the pinnacle of perfection, there is no need for Him to become anything. If something needs to be added to His nature, such as humanity or anything else for that matter, then doesn’t that mean He lacked something before? Which state is considered more “godly”, the pre-incarnation God, or post-incarnation God? You can see that the doctrine of the incarnation puts Trinitarians in a blasphemous predicament.

3. Jesus affirms the pure monotheism of the Old Testament.

There is an interesting incident according to the New Testament where a Jewish teacher of the law approaches Jesus and asks him which of the commandments is the most important:

“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one…”
“Well said, teacher,” the man replied. “You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him…”
When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God…” [Mark 12:28-34]

This incident was the perfect opportunity for Jesus to correct Jewish misconceptions about God’s nature and give a Trinitarian understanding. As you can see the exact opposite is the case, by quoting the Old Testament commandment about God being One and agreeing with the Jewish teacher’s interpretation, Jesus is affirming a Jewish understanding of God that is purely monotheistic and rejects all notion of God being a Trinity. Not only is the Jewish teacher’s wisdom about God acknowledged, but Jesus goes so far as to complement him, saying that he is close to the kingdom of God.
From this example it’s clear that Jesus followed in the footsteps of the Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham and Moses. Their core message was simple: there is one God Who is unlike His creation and He alone deserves our worship. Does it make sense that God would send countless Prophets, over a span of thousands of years, with a consistent message of pure monotheism, only to all of a sudden reveal that He is a Trinity, a radically different message which contradicts His previous Prophets’ teachings?
How do Trinitarians explain this juxtaposition between their beliefs and the Old Testament? They claim that God reveals Himself gradually in stages; this is known as the concept of “Progressive Revelation”. This is the idea that the sections of the Bible that were written later contain a fuller revelation of God compared to the earlier sections. So the New Testament is to be used to better understand and interpret the Old Testament.
Such an explanation must be rejected because the progression from a purely monotheistic concept of God Who is unlike His creation, to the Trinity where God becomes His creation, is anything but gradual. Rather it is a radical overhaul of everything that came before it. Another problem with this explanation is that the Trinitarian concept of God’s nature is open to development. For example, when Trinitarians say that God exists as multiple persons, how do they know to stop at three? The word “Trinity” is nowhere to be found in the Bible, so why not four or five? At best they can say that only three persons have revealed themselves so far. But how do you know there isn’t a fourth waiting to reveal themself? Thus the Trinitarian can never lay claim to having an accurate understanding of God, because they can never be certain that God won’t reveal something in the future that radically overhauls their current understanding.

4. The Trinity is paradoxical.

The New Testament mentions an incident with Jesus and a fig tree:

Jesus was hungry. Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. Then he said to the tree, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again…” [Mark 11:12-14]

We are told that Jesus approached a fig tree because he was hungry, and became angry and cursed it when he realised it had no fruit. Such an incident makes no sense in light of the Trinitarian claim that Jesus is fully God. God is All Knowing, so if Jesus really is God then that would make him the creator of fig trees, in which case how could he not have known that it was not the season for figs? Moreover why would God curse the fig tree for producing fruit in certain seasons, something He Himself willed it to do? When it comes to the knowledge of Jesus it seems that either the divine nature is lacking or completely absent. How then can the claim be made that Jesus is fully God? From what we’ve seen it seems that Jesus is human but not divine because he lacks essential attributes of God, such as possessing All Knowledge.
Moreover such incidents bring to light the many paradoxes of the Trinity. For example, how can God be All Powerful and yet have weaknesses such as hunger? Such attributes are mutually exclusive. It would be like being asked to draw a square circle. Such a task is impossible, because a shape cannot have four corners like a square and no corners like a circle at the same time. Yet such paradoxes are what Trinitarians have to believe in order for Jesus to not only be God, All Powerful and All Knowing, but also human with limitations such as hunger and possessing limited knowledge. Something cannot be both infinite and finite at the same time, and to believe so is no different than believing in a squircle.
Moreover such divine shortcomings aren’t just restricted to Jesus. The Bible tells us that the Holy Spirit also lacks God’s perfect knowledge:

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” [Mark 13:32]

Here Jesus categorically states that no one, which includes himself and the Holy Spirit, knows the Hour, but only the Father. Since they both lack the Father’s knowledge, the Trinitarian claim that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are equal is false. The co-equality of the persons is a central pillar, without which the foundation of the Trinity comes crashing down.

5. Not defined anywhere in the Bible.

The nature of God is undoubtedly the most fundamental aspect of a religion. Scripture should provide a clear picture of who our Creator is, otherwise how can we be expected to properly worship that which we don’t understand?
If God wanted humanity to believe in His Triune nature, then why isn’t it clearly and explicitly defined anywhere in Scripture? There is no statement to be found anywhere in the Bible where God is described as being three co-equal persons, Father Son and Holy Ghost. This is in spite of the fact that there were numerous opportunities that were presented to Jesus where he could have spelled this out in detail:

One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”
“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
“Well said, teacher,” the man replied. “You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him. To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbour as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.” [Mark 12:29-33]

It’s important to note that the Jewish understanding of the commandments rejects all notions of God being a Trinity. So in the passages above, by simply repeating the commandment about God being One, Jesus is re-affirming the Jewish understanding of God’s nature and therefore rejecting the Trinitarian understanding. This was the perfect opportunity for Jesus to correct the Jew’s misconceptions about God and give him the Trinitarian understanding of God being three co-equal persons, Father Son and Holy Ghost. As we have seen the exact opposite is the case, his answers provides ammunition to use against the Trinity.
Because there is a lack of a clear, explicit statement in support of the Trinity, what we find is that in order to support the doctrine of the Trinity using the Bible, Trinitarians have to cobble together bits and pieces of unrelated scripture in order to try and form a picture of a Triune God. Is the Bible a book of guidance or a Da Vinci code?

6. Fabrications inserted into the Bible to support the doctrine.

Now, there is a single statement in some versions of the Bible that comes very close to the doctrine of the Trinity. This verse is known as the Johannine Comma:

“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the father, the word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one” [1 John 5:7]

This verse used to be in all Bibles; however the editors of the Revised Standard Version (RSV) and New International Version (NIV) have removed the verse (please click on picture to enlarge):
johanine comma
Notice how verse 7 in the RSV is different to verse 7 in the KJV. The RSV does not contain the mention of the Trinity. Also notice that verse 7 in the NIV is different to not only the KJV but also the RSV. The NIV also does not contain the mention of the Trinity. The RSV and NIV have had to split other verses into two parts in order to make up for the deletion of the Johannine Comma, this is so that the verse numbers across all three versions of the Bible line up the same.
The King James Version (KJV) has grave defects, and so these newer versions of the Bible (which are based on older and hence more reliable manuscripts) were produced. Here is the NIV footnote regarding this verse:

Late manuscripts of the Vulgate testify in heaven: the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. {8} And there are three that testify on earth: the (not found in any Greek manuscript before the sixteenth century)

In other words, it is a fabricated verse that was inserted into the New Testament over 1,500 years after Jesus. Trinitarians should reflect on this question: why is the only clear Scriptural evidence for their beliefs a fabrication? Clearly, it had to be forced into the Bible to lend support for the doctrine because it is unbiblical.

7. Trinitarian scholars manipulate the Bible to protect the doctrine.

Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. [John 17:3]

This statement in the Bible is devastating to the doctrine of the Trinity, as it clearly identifies God as the only true God to the exclusion of Jesus. Here Jesus defines his own position as the Messiah, distinct from the Godhead, which consists of the Father alone.
In fact so devastating is this statement, that major pro-Trinitarian scholars of the past have resorted to manipulating the Bible in order to protect the doctrine of the Trinity. We note the remarkable comment of the celebrated Church Father Augustine. Augustine of Hippo is viewed as one of the most important Church Fathers in Western Christianity. It was so difficult for Augustine to harmonise John 17:3 with the doctrine of the Trinity, that this immensely influential church leader actually restructured Jesus’ words to accommodate both the Father and Son in the Godhead. Augustine, in his “Homilies on John”, boldly asserts that John 17:3 means:

“This is eternal life, that they may know Thee and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent, as the only true God.” [1]

This daring alteration of the Bible seriously distorts the original meaning of the words in order to include Jesus in the Godhead. Such forcing of the text merely exposes Augustine’s desperation to protect his creed in the Bible.

8. All persons of the Trinity are equal, but some are more equal than others.

Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. [Matthew 12:32]

If the three persons of the Trinity are equal in importance and all are 100% God, then why is speaking a word of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit an unforgivable sin, while doing a similar act against the Son, Jesus, can be forgiven? Since only the Holy Spirit has the right to not be blasphemed against, it seems that some persons of the Trinity are more equal than others!

9. Jesus acknowledges that he has a God.

Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’” [John 20:17]

Trinitarians attempt to explain such statements away by saying that it was only the human side of Jesus being subservient to God, not his divine side. The problem is that later in the Bible, after Jesus has ascended and cast aside all human limitations, he is still saying “my God”:

I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. [Revelation 3:11-12]

So their explanation of the human side of Jesus doing the talking falls apart when he is still using the same language of subservience as he did whilst he was here on earth. Moreover Jesus surrenders his kingdom to God:

Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all. [1 Corinthians 15:24-28]

If Jesus is fully God, and an equal member of the Trinity, then why does Jesus give back his kingdom to God the Father when our world comes to an end? In addition, why is Jesus made subject to God after he has surrendered his kingdom over? Clearly, God is forever supreme over all, including Jesus.

10. God is above Jesus in hierarchy.

But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. [1 Corinthians 11:3]

This statement was uttered after Jesus had ascended and cast aside his human limitations. If the Trinity is true, then surely Paul (the author of the above statement) would have uttered something along the lines of “man is the head of a woman, and God and Christ are the head of man” which would imply a horizontal relationship between the persons in the Trinity. Clearly, God is above Jesus in this hierarchy, implying no co-equality between them, and thus there is no Trinity.

Some Christians believe that. A "day" in English Genesis isn't necessarily a 24 hour period. Also the trinity doesn't really have scriptural basis, it isn't a necessary tenet to believe in Christianity. The only reference to the trinity in the Bible is only in the Vulgate and Bibles derived from the Vulgate which came about by a copying error: 1 John 5 verses 7-8

Also "christcuck" doesn't quite hit right when it comes from a follower of medieval Joe Smith, a dark triad conman that thought he was visited by a demon (an angel of light) until his wife and women around him convinced him he actually spoke to God. "And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light."
The divinity of Jesus Christ is a central tenet of christianity. Yet there isn't one unequivocal unambiguous verse provint this in the entirety of the Bible. There are several contradictory verses regarding the trinity. The nicene creed wasnt accepted until the first 300 years of christianity. There isn't a single mention of the trinity in the old Testament

As for the prophet salallahu alayhi wasallam, it's clear you just hate Islam and are not willing to have an open minded discussion on it. If Muslims wanted to hide this fact then there would be no ahadeeth preserved on it. Unfortunately for the mushrikun, Muslims actually have conviction in our beliefs and are not apologetic cucks like christians

The chaddam Saladin soldier vs the incel templar crusader.
The crusades are practically irrelevant in middle Eastern history, templar knights were persecuted in Europe for being heretics

The doctrine of the Trinity defines God as one being who eternally exists as three distinct Persons — the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Put simply, “one God in three persons”. Each of these persons has their own will, personality and they each perform different roles. While distinct from one another in these regards, in all else they are stated to be co-equal, and “each is God, whole and entire”. This is a typical diagram used by Trinitarians to summarise the doctrine of the Trinity:
Doctrine Trinity
Now, if the Trinity represents the truth about the nature of God Almighty, and was preached by Jesus (peace be upon him), then one would expect this to be reflected clearly throughout the Bible. Moreover, one would not expect to find anything which negates the doctrine. What follows are ten reasons, taken from the Bible, that disprove the doctrine of the Trinity.

1. God does not change.

A key element of the Trinity is the incarnation. This teaches that the second person of the Trinity, God the Son, took on human flesh in the bodily form of Jesus. Thus when Mary gave birth to Jesus, God entered into the creation as a human being:

incarnation

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. [James 1:17]

The Bible defines God’s nature as eternal and unchanging; indeed, God cannot change, because He transcends time. So the claim that God became flesh is a contradiction.
Trinitarians try to get around this problem by arguing that when God became man, a human nature was merely added to God’s existing divine nature. Since the two natures did not mix, the divine nature did not change at all and so God remained the same.
Can this be considered valid reasoning? Well, if God ‘added’ a new nature to Himself, then that is a change in state. Was God always a man? He was not. Did God become a man? According to Trinitarians, he did. So to claim that God did not change is nothing more than philosophical wordplay.
To illustrate this, let’s take the example of a man called John. Consider a situation where God grants John a divine nature. Even if John’s original nature, humanity, remains unchanged and separate from his divinity, would you ever conclude that John has not changed at all?
Would any reasonable person argue, “well, John hasn’t really changed in nature, his original finite human nature is only being complemented by an additional infinite nature”. To claim that John, going from mere mortal to master of the universe, has undergone no change would be absurd.
Clearly, John has changed from one state, not being God, to another, being God. This mirrors the Trinitarian claim that God became flesh, which also entails a change from one state, not being human, to another, being human. The end result for Jesus and John is the same; they’ve both become God-men.
We must conclude that the doctrine of the Trinity involves a change in the nature of God. This directly contradicts the Bible’s statements that God is eternal and unchanging.

God is perfect in every way possible, both Muslims and Christians believe this to be true. However the claim that God became flesh poses a fundamental problem. Since God is the pinnacle of perfection, there is no need for Him to become anything. If something needs to be added to His nature, such as humanity or anything else for that matter, then doesn’t that mean He lacked something before? Which state is considered more “godly”, the pre-incarnation God, or post-incarnation God? You can see that the doctrine of the incarnation puts Trinitarians in a blasphemous predicament.

There is an interesting incident according to the New Testament where a Jewish teacher of the law approaches Jesus and asks him which of the commandments is the most important:

“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one…”
“Well said, teacher,” the man replied. “You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him…”
When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God…” [Mark 12:28-34]

This incident was the perfect opportunity for Jesus to correct Jewish misconceptions about God’s nature and give a Trinitarian understanding. As you can see the exact opposite is the case, by quoting the Old Testament commandment about God being One and agreeing with the Jewish teacher’s interpretation, Jesus is affirming a Jewish understanding of God that is purely monotheistic and rejects all notion of God being a Trinity. Not only is the Jewish teacher’s wisdom about God acknowledged, but Jesus goes so far as to complement him, saying that he is close to the kingdom of God.
From this example it’s clear that Jesus followed in the footsteps of the Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham and Moses. Their core message was simple: there is one God Who is unlike His creation and He alone deserves our worship. Does it make sense that God would send countless Prophets, over a span of thousands of years, with a consistent message of pure monotheism, only to all of a sudden reveal that He is a Trinity, a radically different message which contradicts His previous Prophets’ teachings?
How do Trinitarians explain this juxtaposition between their beliefs and the Old Testament? They claim that God reveals Himself gradually in stages; this is known as the concept of “Progressive Revelation”. This is the idea that the sections of the Bible that were written later contain a fuller revelation of God compared to the earlier sections. So the New Testament is to be used to better understand and interpret the Old Testament.
Such an explanation must be rejected because the progression from a purely monotheistic concept of God Who is unlike His creation, to the Trinity where God becomes His creation, is anything but gradual. Rather it is a radical overhaul of everything that came before it. Another problem with this explanation is that the Trinitarian concept of God’s nature is open to development. For example, when Trinitarians say that God exists as multiple persons, how do they know to stop at three? The word “Trinity” is nowhere to be found in the Bible, so why not four or five? At best they can say that only three persons have revealed themselves so far. But how do you know there isn’t a fourth waiting to reveal themself? Thus the Trinitarian can never lay claim to having an accurate understanding of God, because they can never be certain that God won’t reveal something in the future that radically overhauls their current understanding.

Jesus was hungry. Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. Then he said to the tree, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again…” [Mark 11:12-14]

We are told that Jesus approached a fig tree because he was hungry, and became angry and cursed it when he realised it had no fruit. Such an incident makes no sense in light of the Trinitarian claim that Jesus is fully God. God is All Knowing, so if Jesus really is God then that would make him the creator of fig trees, in which case how could he not have known that it was not the season for figs? Moreover why would God curse the fig tree for producing fruit in certain seasons, something He Himself willed it to do? When it comes to the knowledge of Jesus it seems that either the divine nature is lacking or completely absent. How then can the claim be made that Jesus is fully God? From what we’ve seen it seems that Jesus is human but not divine because he lacks essential attributes of God, such as possessing All Knowledge.
Moreover such incidents bring to light the many paradoxes of the Trinity. For example, how can God be All Powerful and yet have weaknesses such as hunger? Such attributes are mutually exclusive. It would be like being asked to draw a square circle. Such a task is impossible, because a shape cannot have four corners like a square and no corners like a circle at the same time. Yet such paradoxes are what Trinitarians have to believe in order for Jesus to not only be God, All Powerful and All Knowing, but also human with limitations such as hunger and possessing limited knowledge. Something cannot be both infinite and finite at the same time, and to believe so is no different than believing in a squircle.
Moreover such divine shortcomings aren’t just restricted to Jesus. The Bible tells us that the Holy Spirit also lacks God’s perfect knowledge:

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” [Mark 13:32]

Here Jesus categorically states that no one, which includes himself and the Holy Spirit, knows the Hour, but only the Father. Since they both lack the Father’s knowledge, the Trinitarian claim that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are equal is false. The co-equality of the persons is a central pillar, without which the foundation of the Trinity comes crashing down.

The nature of God is undoubtedly the most fundamental aspect of a religion. Scripture should provide a clear picture of who our Creator is, otherwise how can we be expected to properly worship that which we don’t understand?
If God wanted humanity to believe in His Triune nature, then why isn’t it clearly and explicitly defined anywhere in Scripture? There is no statement to be found anywhere in the Bible where God is described as being three co-equal persons, Father Son and Holy Ghost. This is in spite of the fact that there were numerous opportunities that were presented to Jesus where he could have spelled this out in detail:

One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”
“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
“Well said, teacher,” the man replied. “You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him. To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbour as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.” [Mark 12:29-33]

It’s important to note that the Jewish understanding of the commandments rejects all notions of God being a Trinity. So in the passages above, by simply repeating the commandment about God being One, Jesus is re-affirming the Jewish understanding of God’s nature and therefore rejecting the Trinitarian understanding. This was the perfect opportunity for Jesus to correct the Jew’s misconceptions about God and give him the Trinitarian understanding of God being three co-equal persons, Father Son and Holy Ghost. As we have seen the exact opposite is the case, his answers provides ammunition to use against the Trinity.
Because there is a lack of a clear, explicit statement in support of the Trinity, what we find is that in order to support the doctrine of the Trinity using the Bible, Trinitarians have to cobble together bits and pieces of unrelated scripture in order to try and form a picture of a Triune God. Is the Bible a book of guidance or a Da Vinci code?

Now, there is a single statement in some versions of the Bible that comes very close to the doctrine of the Trinity. This verse is known as the Johannine Comma:

“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the father, the word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one” [1 John 5:7]

This verse used to be in all Bibles; however the editors of the Revised Standard Version (RSV) and New International Version (NIV) have removed the verse (please click on picture to enlarge):
johanine comma
Notice how verse 7 in the RSV is different to verse 7 in the KJV. The RSV does not contain the mention of the Trinity. Also notice that verse 7 in the NIV is different to not only the KJV but also the RSV. The NIV also does not contain the mention of the Trinity. The RSV and NIV have had to split other verses into two parts in order to make up for the deletion of the Johannine Comma, this is so that the verse numbers across all three versions of the Bible line up the same.
The King James Version (KJV) has grave defects, and so these newer versions of the Bible (which are based on older and hence more reliable manuscripts) were produced. Here is the NIV footnote regarding this verse:

Late manuscripts of the Vulgate testify in heaven: the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. {8} And there are three that testify on earth: the (not found in any Greek manuscript before the sixteenth century)

In other words, it is a fabricated verse that was inserted into the New Testament over 1,500 years after Jesus. Trinitarians should reflect on this question: why is the only clear Scriptural evidence for their beliefs a fabrication? Clearly, it had to be forced into the Bible to lend support for the doctrine because it is unbiblical.

Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. [John 17:3]

This statement in the Bible is devastating to the doctrine of the Trinity, as it clearly identifies God as the only true God to the exclusion of Jesus. Here Jesus defines his own position as the Messiah, distinct from the Godhead, which consists of the Father alone.
In fact so devastating is this statement, that major pro-Trinitarian scholars of the past have resorted to manipulating the Bible in order to protect the doctrine of the Trinity. We note the remarkable comment of the celebrated Church Father Augustine. Augustine of Hippo is viewed as one of the most important Church Fathers in Western Christianity. It was so difficult for Augustine to harmonise John 17:3 with the doctrine of the Trinity, that this immensely influential church leader actually restructured Jesus’ words to accommodate both the Father and Son in the Godhead. Augustine, in his “Homilies on John”, boldly asserts that John 17:3 means:

“This is eternal life, that they may know Thee and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent, as the only true God.” [1]

This daring alteration of the Bible seriously distorts the original meaning of the words in order to include Jesus in the Godhead. Such forcing of the text merely exposes Augustine’s desperation to protect his creed in the Bible.

Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. [Matthew 12:32]

If the three persons of the Trinity are equal in importance and all are 100% God, then why is speaking a word of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit an unforgivable sin, while doing a similar act against the Son, Jesus, can be forgiven? Since only the Holy Spirit has the right to not be blasphemed against, it seems that some persons of the Trinity are more equal than others!

Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’” [John 20:17]

Trinitarians attempt to explain such statements away by saying that it was only the human side of Jesus being subservient to God, not his divine side. The problem is that later in the Bible, after Jesus has ascended and cast aside all human limitations, he is still saying “my God”:

I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. [Revelation 3:11-12]

So their explanation of the human side of Jesus doing the talking falls apart when he is still using the same language of subservience as he did whilst he was here on earth. Moreover Jesus surrenders his kingdom to God:

Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all. [1 Corinthians 15:24-28]

If Jesus is fully God, and an equal member of the Trinity, then why does Jesus give back his kingdom to God the Father when our world comes to an end? In addition, why is Jesus made subject to God after he has surrendered his kingdom over? Clearly, God is forever supreme over all, including Jesus.

But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. [1 Corinthians 11:3]

This statement was uttered after Jesus had ascended and cast aside his human limitations. If the Trinity is true, then surely Paul (the author of the above statement) would have uttered something along the lines of “man is the head of a woman, and God and Christ are the head of man” which would imply a horizontal relationship between the persons in the Trinity. Clearly, God is above Jesus in this hierarchy, implying no co-equality between them, and thus there is no Trinity.
JESUS is The WORD, and it say's in John 1:1-2 The WORD Was With GOD and Was GOD. Case closed.

Revelation 1:7-8

New International Version

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”[a]
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”[b]
So shall it be! Amen.

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

I win.

JESUS is The WORD, and it say's in John 1:1-2 The WORD Was With GOD and Was GOD. Case closed.

Revelation 1:7-8​

New International Version​

So shall it be! Amen.

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

I win.
Doctrine Trinity

1. God does not change.

incarnation

johanine comma

Everything you said about Islam is entirely true. However it doesn't matter because all Abhramhaic religions are just ancient Jewish fairy tale nonsense

Doctrine Trinity

1. God does not change.

incarnation

johanine comma

I already debunked this nonsense above and u still can't explain mine. I'ma just ignore u since it's clear u're just a satanic defeated neurotic troll.
JESUS is The WORD, and it say's in John 1:1-2 The WORD Was With GOD and Was GOD.

So shall it be! Amen.

Case closed.

@TheProphetMuscle @Fat Link @ThebegottenSon @Saber

I already debunked this nonsense above and u still can't explain mine. I'ma just ignore u since it's clear u're just a satanic defeated neurotic troll.
JESUS is The WORD, and it say's in John 1:1-2 The WORD Was With GOD and Was GOD.

So shall it be! Amen.

Case closed.

@TheProphetMuscle @Fat Link @ThebegottenSon @Saber

Haha, no response to my walls of text.

Doctrine Trinity

1. God does not change.

incarnation

johanine comma

Pride and demons are causing him to spam.

@ThebegottenSon @Fat Link

JFL @ this incels.is religious war.

JFL @ this incels.is religious war.
forum crusades war lol

@fortniteroleplayer so in summary are you protestant, Lutheran, Catholic, orthodox? What would you be ? I can't read the wall of text as don't have time. Just say which denomination you are closest too

These videos have been debunked so many times I already debunked it on here and there looool loser. u got beat so bad u on that other thread how humiliating. XD
you can claim anything, but you didn't deboonk it point by point and you won't coward. And if you don't, you lose. So I win until you at least do that. :D

you can claim anything, but you didn't deboonk it point by point and you won't coward. And if you don't, you lose. So I win until you at least do that. :D
I already did, and remember I posted my stuff first which u still failed to answer. u're in a weird satanic trolling persona now cuz ur pride buddy.

Pride and demons are causing him to spam.

@ThebegottenSon @Fat Link
Why are you referring to yourself in the third person?

WOW. You really are possessed by demons :giga:

Well I guess that means I win again, you're possessed by demons you can't go with Christ, brah.

I already did, and remember I posted my stuff first which u still failed to answer. u're in a weird satanic trolling persona now cuz ur pride buddy.
No proof? That's what I thought. You didn't deboonk point by point because you're a coward, and until you can at least do that, I win no doubt about it :dab:

Well I guess that means I win again, you're possessed by demons you can't go with Christ, brah.
I'm talking about u buddy, u still are doing it and emberassing urself .. u have become the forum clown.

I'm talking about u buddy, u still are doing it and emberassing urself .. u have become the forum clown.
You're the one known as the spammer though :waitwhat:

You post walls of text but you won't respond to mine. Very cowardly. And since you keep lying you need to debunk this video point by point as well

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA8zWoXFjUk

The whole one hour. I bet you won't because you can't, you coward. :D

:feelskek::feelskek:

Indeed unequivocal proof that he is under demonic influence:feelsthink:

You post walls of text but you won't respond to mine. Very cowardly. And since you keep lying you need to debunk this video point by point as well

keep typing to me u neurotic wreck LOL go on clown :) keep proving how much i defeated u with 3 verses! now u in troll persona to save face :) l00zer demon

I already debunked all this nonsense with 3 verses but furthermore

The following article is a response to a Muslim that issued the following 12 arguments against the doctrine of the Trinity. Before responding, we would first like to define what the historic Christian position of the Trinity is.

[ Remark: Originally I came across this article without indication regarding its author and I responded to it as such. I have now found out, that the source is the book Jesus A Prophet of Islam by Muhammad `Ata ur-Rahim, and this argument is also made online under the title John Biddle's "Twelve Arguments Refuting The Deity of the Holy Spirit" by Mohd Elfie Nieshaem Juferi (MENJ). Therefore we list the following article also within the MENJ rebuttal section. ]

First, the Trinity entails believing in one and only one eternal, invisible, immaterial, omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient Creator. Second, the doctrine of the Trinity also entails believing that there are three eternally distinct yet inseparable Persons who do not act independently from the others, but in perfect unity. The three Persons of the Godhead do not function separately and apart from the other members. Rather, they always work in perfect harmony. Hence, historic Trinitarianism does not teach that the three distinct Persons seek out their own personal initiatives since to do so would destroy the perfect and inseparable unity of the Godhead.

Furthermore, by the term "Person" we mean that the three members of the Godhead are conscious agents who are aware of their own personal existence as well as the existence of the others. Because of this, the three Persons are able to have intimate communion and fellowship amongst themselves. By the use of the term "Person" we do not mean to imply that there are three material entities that occupy space or exist within time.

Finally, the historic Christian position on Jesus Christ is that he is one divine eternal Person having two distinct natures and wills. Jesus Christ is the God-man (theanthropos), perfect God and perfect man united in one Person.

With this just stated we now proceed to the 12 arguments:

1) Whoever is distinguished from GOD is not GOD.
Response:

This is faulty logic since it assumes several things. It first assumes that the term "God" has only one referent, namely the Father. Yet, this fails to take into consideration that the term "God" has different referents in different contexts. Cf. John 1:1, 20:28; Acts 5:3-4; Romans 9:5; Hebrews 1:8-9; 1 John 5:20; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1

Second, it assumes that only one Person shares the eternal Being of God, i.e. the Father. Hence, anytime Scripture distinguishes between the Father and the Son or the Holy Spirit it is therefore assumed that neither the Son nor the Spirit can be God since the Father alone is God. Yet, this begs the question since the Holy Bible testifies to the absolute Deity of all three Persons.

Third, it assumes that whenever Scripture distinguishes between the persons of the Godhead, this is interpreted to mean a distinction of Being as opposed to Person. Yet, the Scripture is not distinguishing between the nature or Being of the three Persons of the Godhead. Rather, it is distinguishing amongst the three Persons that coexist within the Being of the one true God.

2) He who gave the Holy Spirit to the Israelites is Jehovah alone, therefore Holy Spirit is not Jehovah.
Response:

This again assumes that Jehovah is only one Person so that whenever it speaks of Jehovah sending the Spirit, the Spirit therefore cannot be Jehovah. This again begs the question since it assumes that Jehovah is not a tri-personal Being.

The fact is that the name Jehovah or God can refer to the Father, the Son or the Holy Spirit. Here are some examples where the term Jehovah or God is used in reference to the Holy Spirit:

"The Spirit of the LORD spoke through me; his word was on my tongue. The God of Israel spoke, the Rock of Israel said to me: 'When one rules over men in righteousness, when he rules in the fear of God," 2 Samuel 23:2-3
David equates the Spirit speaking with him as God speaking to him.

"Then Peter said, 'Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Didn't it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn't the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied to men but to God." Acts 5:3-4
Lying to the Holy Spirit is the same as lying to God.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3:17-18
The Oxford Study Bible translates this passage in the following manner:

"Now the Lord of whom this passage speaks is the Spirit..."
The Greek word "Lord" is Kurios. This was the term used by the translators of the Septuagint in translating the word Jehovah into the Greek language. Therefore, for Paul to call the Spirit Lord is equivalent to claiming that the Holy Spirit is Jehovah God!

Interestingly, the Jehovah Witnesses' official Bible translation, the New World Translation understands the Greek word Kurios to mean Jehovah:

Now Jehovah is the Spirit; and where the spirit of Jehovah is there is freedom. And all of us, while we reflect like mirrors the glory of Jehovah, are transformed from glory to glory, exactly as done by Jehovah [the] Spirit. NWT
Hence, even a non-Trinitarian cult realizes that to say that the Spirit is Lord means that the Spirit is actually Jehovah God!

In light of the preceding factors the passage clearly states that the Holy Spirit is the Lord/Jehovah. Yet, at the same time the Spirit is seen as a distinct Person from the Lord (i.e. "the Spirit of the Lord"). This passage therefore affirms both the deity of the Holy Spirit as well as the multi-personal nature of God.

Other passages where Jehovah is used in reference to more than one person includes:

Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah - from the LORD out of the heavens. Genesis 19:24
Jehovah is said to bring fire down from another who is said to be Jehovah in heaven. Hence, we find two distinct Persons identified as the one true God Jehovah.

Gomer conceived again and gave birth to a daughter. Then the LORD said to Hosea, "Call her Lo-Ruhamah, for I will no longer show love to the house of Israel, that I should at all forgive them. Yet I will show love to the house of Judah; and I will save them - not by bow, sword or battle, or by horses and horsemen, but by the LORD their God." Hosea 1:6-7
Jehovah speaking to Hosea claims that he will save the house of Judah by Jehovah their God, clearly distinguishing between two Persons as the one true God.

The LORD has a charge to bring against Judah; he will punish Jacob according to his ways and repay him according to his deeds. In the womb he grasped his brother's heel; as a man he struggled with GOD. He struggled with THE ANGEL and overcame him; he wept and begged for his favor. He found him at Bethel and talked with him there - the LORD God Almighty, the LORD is his name of renown! Hosea 12:2-5
The God with whom Jacob struggled was actually the Angel of Jehovah. This passage is therefore identifying the Angel as Jehovah God.

For this is what the LORD Almighty says: "After he has honored me and has sent me against the nations that have plundered you - for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye - I will surely raise my hand against them so that their slaves will plunder them. Then you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me. Shout and be glad, O Daughter of Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you," declares the LORD. "Many nations will be joined with the LORD in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me to you." Zechariah 2:8-11
Jehovah states that he is coming to dwell in Jerusalem and that the people will then know that it is Jehovah who sent him.

Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him. The LORD said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?" Zechariah 3:1-2
The Angel who is said to be Jehovah rebukes Satan by Jehovah. Again, we have two distinct Persons identified as the one true God Jehovah.

These passages should put to rest the notion that Jehovah is uni-personal as opposed to being multi-personal.

3) Whoever does not speak of his own accord is not God (Holy Spirit and "Jesus" did not speak of their own accord.)
Response:

First, this again assumes that God is a singularity within unity, one Person and one Being.

Second, this assumes that in order for Trinitarianism to be true the three Persons must speak or act on their own initiative. This shows a gross misunderstanding of the Trinity since the three Persons do nothing independently, but in perfect unity and agreement. Hence, statements like the above only reinforce the belief that this one God exists as three Persons who work in perfect accord.

In fact, Jesus in John 5 makes precisely the same point:

Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even greater things than these. For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it. Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him. I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear THE VOICE OF THE SON OF GOD and those who hear will live. For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself. And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man. Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out - those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned." John 5:19-29
This passage clearly shows that Christ and the Father are the one God since Christ does the works that God alone can do. It also demonstrates that the distinct Persons of the Godhead work in perfect unity and harmony, never independently.

4) Whoever is taught is not God, or, is told what to say by another ("Jesus" speaks what he is told John 8:26)
Response:

Being told what to say or taught implies personal distinctions, that the Father and Son are distinct Persons. This is precisely what the Trinity teaches. Since they are distinct Persons they can communicate and have fellowship amongst themselves. This communication and fellowship is eternal since all three Persons have coexisted together from eternity as the One God. Cf. John 1:1-3; 8:23-24, 56-59; 17:5; Hebrews 9:14

Secondly, we must notice when this teaching between the Father and Son actually takes place:

So Jesus said, When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I AM and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. John 8:28
Notice that in this passage Christ affirms both his Deity (the use of the Divine name of God "I AM") and the perfect unity between the members of the Godhead, i.e. "and that I do nothing on my own."

"Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him AND KEEP HIS WORD. Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad." "You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!" "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I AM!" At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds. John 8:55-59
Jesus again points to his perfect Deity and Divine preexistence as well as the perfect unity of the Godhead.

And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in Me, does not believe in Me but in Him who sent Me. He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me. I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes in Me will not remain in darkness. If anyone hears My sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day. For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak. I know that His commandment is eternal life; therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told Me." John 12:44-50 NASB
Once again Jesus emphasizes both his Deity and the perfect inseparable unity that exists amongst the three members of the Godhead. These passages also refer to Christ's earthly ministry where he assumed the role of a servant. Therefore, Jesus is using terminology suitable in highlighting his role as the Father's servant who perfectly obeys his master's instructions.

Far from disproving our position, these passages serve to reinforce the historic Christian understanding of the Trinity.

5) He that receives from another is not God (John 16:14)
Response:

This again assumes Unitarianism, namely that there is only one Person who is God.

Secondly, these passages demonstrate that the one who receives and the one who gives are DISTINCT PERSONS, which again is precisely what the doctrine of the Trinity teaches. The context of this specific passage demonstrates the distinction of Persons within the Godhead - Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Father. Since Trinitarians do not believe that Jesus is the same PERSON as the Father or that the Father is the Holy Spirit we really do not see how this passage supposedly refutes our position.

6) He that is sent by another is not God (e.g. both "Jesus" and the Holy Spirit are SENT by God)
Response:

This again demonstrates faulty logic. This argument actually establishes the Trinitarian view, namely that one who is sent cannot be THE SAME PERSON AS THE ONE WHO SENT HIM. Therefore, this is a straw man argument since it either misrepresents or misunderstands what the actual doctrine of the Trinity teaches.

7) Whoever is not the giver of all things is not God. Whoever is a gift of God is not the giver of ALL things. Whoever is a gift of God is himself given, the gift is within the power of giver. God can never be within the power of another (Acts 17:25)
Response:

Let us first quote the context of Acts 17:

"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else. From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live." Acts 17:24-26
The passage speaks of God's role as Creator and Sustainer, that God creates and provides for all mankind. Let us see if whether the God that made and sustains creation is uni-personal or tri-personal:

Jehovah is said to be the Creator and Sustainer of all things:

He ALONE stretches out the heavens and treads on the waves of the sea. He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south. Job 9:8-9
This is what the LORD says - your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, who has made all things, who ALONE stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by MYSELF, Isaiah 44:24

But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard of this, they tore their clothes and rushed out into the crowd, shouting: "Men, why are you doing this? We too are only men, human like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made heaven and earth and sea and everything in them. In the past, he let all nations go their own way. Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy." Acts 14:14-17

The Son is said to be the Creator and Sustainer of all things:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made... He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him... The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:1-3, 10, 14
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For BY HIM all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM AND FOR HIM. He is before all things, AND IN HIM ALL THINGS HOLD TOGETHER. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. Colossians 1:15-18

In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, AND THROUGH WHOM HE MADE THE UNIVERSE. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, SUSTAINING ALL THINGS BY HIS POWERFUL WORD. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven... But about the Son he says... "In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment. You will roll them up like a robe; like a garment they will be changed. But you remain the same, and your years will never end." Hebrews 1:1-3, 8a, 10-12

Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself. For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything. Hebrews 3:3-4

Write this to the angel of the church people in Laodicea: Here are the words of the one whose name is Truth. What he says can be trusted. He is the one who began all that God made. Revelation 3:14 Worldwide English Translation NT only (WE)

The Holy Spirit is said to be the Creator and Sustainer of all things:

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. Genesis 1:1-2
The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life. Job 33:4

When you send your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the earth. Psalm 104:30

The fortress will be abandoned, the noisy city deserted; citadel and watchtower will become a wasteland forever, the delight of donkeys, a pasture for flocks, till the Spirit is poured upon us from on high, and the desert becomes a fertile field, and the fertile field seems like a forest. Isaiah 32:14-15

Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together. He allots their portions; his hand distributes them by measure. They will possess it forever and dwell there from generation to generation. Isaiah 34:16-17

And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you. Romans 8:11

God is said to be the Giver of gifts:

And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different kinds of tongues. Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work miracles? Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret? But eagerly desire the greater gifts. And now I will show you the most excellent way. 1 Corinthians 12:28-31
The Son is said to be the Giver of gifts:

But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. Luke 21:14-15
"Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." John 15:4-5

But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it. This is why it says: "When he ascended on high, he led captives in his train and gave gifts to men." (What does "he ascended" mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions? He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.) It was HE who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Ephesians 4:7-13

And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ - to the glory and praise of God. Philippians 1:9-11

The Holy Spirit is said to be the Giver of Gifts:

Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he gives them to each one, just as he determines. 1 Corinthians 12:7-11
All three Persons together are said to be the Giver of Gifts:

There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men. 1 Corinthians 12:4-6
The Holy Bible also states that the Father and Son share all things in common, with the Holy Spirit apportioning the things of God to believers:

"All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him." Matthew 11:27
He then began to speak to them in parables: "A man planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a pit for the winepress and built a watchtower. Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and went away on a journey. At harvest time he sent a servant to the tenants to collect from them some of the fruit of the vineyard. But they seized him, beat him and sent him away empty-handed. Then he sent another servant to them; they struck this man on the head and treated him shamefully. He sent still another, and that one they killed. He sent many others; some of them they beat, others they killed. He had one left to send, a son, whom he loved. He sent him last of all, saying, 'They will respect my son.' But the tenants said to one another, 'THIS IS THE HEIR. Come, let's kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.' So they took him and killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard." Mark 12:1-8

Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God; John 13:3

"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you." John 16:13-15

"All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them." John 17:10

However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 1 Corinthians 2:9-11

"... but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, WHOM HE APPOINTED HEIR OF ALL THINGS, and through whom he made the universe." Hebrews 1:2

Hopefully, this should sufficiently answer the allegation.

8) Whoever changes place is not God. The Holy Spirit changes places therefore he is not God (if God were to change places then he would cease to be where he was before and begin to be where he was not before - which would be a contradiction of his attribute of being omnipresent, and therefore of his deity. Therefore it could not have been God who came to "Jesus", but an angel who appeared as a person in the name of God)
Response:

This commits the fallacy of false dilemma as well as the fallacy of equivocation. It assumes that God must be immobile in order to be immutable. God is immutable in relation to his nature and being, yet God is not immobile since God is able to manifest his presence locally without this nullifying his omnipresence.

Hence, the Holy Spirit changing places refer to a localized manifestation of God's presence through his Spirit. The Holy Bible clearly teaches that the Holy Spirit is present everywhere and can dwell and fill groups of individuals while also appearing at specific points at the same time. Cf. Psalm 139:7-12; John 14:16-17, 26; Acts 2:1-4; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19. If this is not omnipresence I don't know what is!

Second, this argument cuts both ways. The Quran teaches that Allah actually changes places and moves:

Nay! When the earth is pounded by power, AND THY LORD COMETH, and His angels, rank upon rank, and Hell, that Day, is brought face to face - On that Day will man remember, but how will that remembrance profit him? S. 89:21-23
"He it is who created the heavens and the earth in six days; then He mounted the throne." S. 57:4 - M. M. Pickthall English Translation

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, comes every night down on the nearest Heaven to us when the last third of the night remains, saying: "Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?" (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Number 246)

The following hadith is taken from Al-Ahadith Al-Qudsiyyah - Divine Narratives translated by Dr. Abdul Khaliq Kazi & Dr. Alan B. Day, published by Dar Al Kitab Arabi - USA, 1995:

Hadith 134:
Jabir b. Abdullah narrated that the Prophet said: Whilst the people of Paradise were enjoying their blissful state, a light will appear above them. They will raise their heads and lo! The Lord has risen above them and would say: Peace be upon you, O people of Paradise! That would be in accordance with the Qur'anic verse "Peace! A word from the Merciful Lord" (Qur'an: 36:58). The Prophet said: Then Allah would look at them and the people will look at Him, and they will not be distracted by the joys of Paradise as long as they were looking at Him, until Allah became veiled from them. His Light and Blessing over them will remain in their dwellings. [Ibn Majah] (p. 191)

Therefore, using the above logic we are forced to conclude that Allah is not God since he moves from place to place.

Finally, seeing that omnipresence is used as proof for Deity this serves to establish the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ since he is also omnipresent. Cf. Matthew 18:20; 28:20; John 14:21, 23; Ephesians 1:22-23; 4:7-10; Colossians 3:11

9) Whoever prays to "Jesus" to come to judgement is not God. The Holy Spirit does this so he is not God
Response:

This again entails circular reasoning since it assumes what is yet to be proven, namely that God is uni-personal. The objector then proceeds to read this unproven assumption into the text. It is therefore not surprising that the objector ends up concluding that the Holy Spirit cannot be God since he is seen praying to the Father. This is a classic case of eisegesis, allowing one's presuppositions to determine the meaning of the text as opposed to allowing the text to determine one's belief.

In actuality, the Trinity teaches that the three Persons are distinct which allows for communion and dialogue amongst themselves.

Furthermore, this argument cuts both ways and ends up proving that Allah cannot be God. The Quran claims that Allah actually prays:

He it is who sends prayers on you (Arabic- yusallii alaykum), as do His angels... Sura 33:43
Allah and His angels pray for the Prophet (Arabic- yasalluuna alan-Nabiyy): O ye that believe pray for him (salluu 'alayhi), and salute him with all respect. Sura 33:56

Since a Being that is a singularity-within-unity cannot pray (since if he did who would he be addressing when praying?), many translations obscure the meaning of the Arabic by inserting the word "blessing" as opposed to saying "pray". Yet the term for blessing is derived from "baraka" which does not appear in the above citations.

In fact, Sura 33:56 is interpreted by the Muslim scholar Al-Najjary as:

The prayers of Allah are His praises for Muhammad among the angels, and the prayers of the angels are their prayers for Muhammad, and the [angels] praying is their blessings. The prayers of Allah are mercy, and the prayers of the angels is to ask forgiveness [for Muhammad].
Ibn 'Abbas says:

"The tribe of Israel said to Moses: ‘Does your God pray?’ God called upon him and said: ‘Yes, I do pray, and my angels [pray] upon my prophets’, and Allah then sent down this verse: ‘Allah and His angels pray ...’" [quoted by Ibn Katheer on Surat Al-Ahzaab 33:56]
In fact, the very word salli is used elswhere in relation to Muhammad praying for others:

Take alms of their wealth, wherewith thou mayst purify them and mayst make them grow, and pray for them (wa salli alayhim). Lo! thy prayer (salataka) is an assuagement for them. Allah is Hearer, Knower. S. 9:103 Pickthall
Perhaps the objector can explain this for us.

10) He who is told by God through an intermediary what he is to say i.e. "Jesus" has an understanding distinct from God therefore "Jesus" is not God.
Response:

Again, this assumes that the Being of God only encompasses one Person as opposed to encompassing the three Persons. Furthermore, the Holy Bible uses the term God in different contexts to refer to different things and persons. See above for references. All this statement proves is that the Father and Son are distinct Persons not distinct Beings. Their Persons are distinct, yet their Being is the same.

Finally, this fails to take into consideration that Jesus is God as well as man. Therefore, Christ had and continues to have both a divine and human consciousness. In his divine consciousness, he is all-knowing and immutable. Cf. Luke 10:22; John 1:45-49; 2:23-25; 16:30-31; 21:17; 1 Corinthians 1:24, 30; 4:4-5; Colossians 2:2-3; Hebrews 1:10-12; 13:8; Revelation 2:23; Jeremiah 17:10

Yet, as man his knowledge was finite and mutable; Mark 13:32; Luke 2:40, 52

11) Whoever hears from God and what he i.e. "Jesus" is to say is taught by God. The Holy Spirit does so.
Response:

We have answered this already. See our response to # 4.

12) Whoever has a will distinct from God is not God the holy spirit has a will which is distinct from the will of God (Romans 8:26-27) and whoever follows the will of God i.e. "Jesus" is NOT God (BECAUSE THEY ARE INSEPERABLE! (according to you and Athanasius)
Response:

Correction. That the three Persons all have will demonstrates that they are PERSONS, not mere abstract forces. Therefore, this argument only proves that the Holy Spirit is a Person and not just a force since he is said to have a will.

Furthermore, the term "will" does not appear in Romans 8:26-27. Rather, we find the term used in 1 Corinthians 12:

Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he gives them to each one, just as he determines. 1 Corinthians 12:7-11
This passage affirms that the Holy Spirit is God, the third Person of the Trinity. This is due to the fact that the Holy Spirit is able to empower and equip all Christian believers with the gifts of God. The only way for the Spirit to be able to do so is if he is all-powerful, all knowing and ever present. Furthermore, this passage also demonstrates the Holy Spirit's sovereignty since he gives gifts to whomever he is pleased to give it to. In other words, the Holy Spirit is free to do as he wills with any believer as the Spirit sees fit. Therefore, this proves that the Holy Spirit is the Sovereign Lord of all creation.

Finally, that Christ seeks to fulfill the Father's will and not his own affirms a) that the Father and Son are distinct Persons, b) that the Father and Son are not mere abstract forces but intelligent and conscious agents and c) that the Son is in perfect union with the Father and therefore seeks to fulfill the latter’s will.

This ends our rebuttal. We pray that the God and Father of our risen Lord and Savior Jesus Christ grant all who read this paper the grace of his Holy Spirit to believe in him. Jesus is Lord forever!

Mods wtf is up with this christcuck still being here?
screen-shot-2023-01-14-at-8-27-40-am-png.695953

keep typing to me u neurotic wreck LOL go on clown :) keep proving how much i defeated u with 3 verses! now u in troll persona to save face :) l00zer demon
You've been steaming for days?

Must be the demons. The whole forum is in agreement that you are possessed by demons. We conducted a poll in the secret forum which you're not allowed to view because you're too low rank and it was 94-3 that you are possessed by demons. The 3 no votes were Satan worshipers.

So yeah, it's pretty much 100% true that you are possessed by demons. Therefore I win, because I love Jesus and I'm not possessed by demons, but you can't go with Christ because you're dark-sided and satanic.