Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All the quality posters are gone :(

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
No offense to you guys but I am really missing the quality content we had.
@Ritalincel
@Zesto
@catfishman23
@Crustaciouse
@Kointo
@averageblokecel
@FeminismsCancer
@uninstall
@incelkingkong
@notafed

Things were really spicy when they were here..

I even miss @Evil Genius and @Blackpill101 that talked so much shit about me.
How do I cope?!

Free them

Can't they use the extraordinary unban and come back?
  • One extraordinary unban chance, to be used at least six months after an appeal of yours is denied. If your offense was severe (e.g., heavy trolling), you might not be given this chance. It never replenishes, you only get one.

Thats why the forum is dying

Yes bro
Bans me

Some of them are admitted fakecels who don't belong here, @catfishman23 is a virgin shaming braggart. Also how is @Ritalincel a quality poster? I mean I don't really have anything against him, but seriously his posts were some of the lowest IQ content on this forum.

you know its over when niggas miss blackpill101

I agree with the whole list, let's not forget @Insalsa @Leucosticte @Sniffles as well, they made this forum pretty interesting and @Disillusioned can't forget him, sure he made an antianime topic, but he also made lots of interesting topics, plus members like @RREEEEEEEEE @iKillCucks and @fukmylyf who left and members such as @Albocel who requested a ban. So many interesting members made this forum thrive with so much activity and controversial topics, quite frankly ever since that low effort rule was applied, many members have been getting hit with the ban hammer. I mostly lurk nowadays and all the topics I see are JBW, venting topics, gatekeeping, antianime topics and generic story topics. It's rare to see any interesting topics now. Sigh.

I agree with the whole list, let's not forget @Insalsa @Leucosticte @Sniffles as well, they made this forum pretty interesting and @Disillusioned can't forget him, sure he made an antianime topic, but he also made lots of interesting topics, plus members like @RREEEEEEEEE @iKillCucks and @fukmylyf who left and members such as @Albocel who requested a ban. So many interesting members made this forum thrive with so much activity and controversial topics, quite frankly ever since that low effort rule was applied, many members have been getting hit with the ban hammer. I mostly lurk nowadays and all the topics I see are JBW, venting topics, gatekeeping, antianime topics and generic story topics. It's rare to see any interesting topics now. Sigh.
king animecel @Raiden left too so no more weeb threads

Honestly it seems limit the forum is even lower effort than it was before..

Anyone remember @Akarin

Sad shit, man. Seriously though the forum’s glory days have long past

Zesto was more entertaining than quality

This has been brought up many times. Sadly it’s true