Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy All pessimistic subreddits are centered around foid "issues"

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
r/Antinatalism --> "muh misogynist incels ban abortion foids have such a hard life"

r/ExMuslim --> "muh foids have to wear hijab their life is so brutal also AoC need to be 42"

I don't give a FUCK I just wanna whine and hate on life & sandniggers without the topic of how bad whores & faggots have it being brought up, ugly brown incels have the hardest life anyways we should be the main focus of pessimism

Ikr, those mangina cucks do anything for foids

what else to expect from gynocentric world

r/Antinatalism --> "muh misogynist incels ban abortion foids have such a hard life"

r/ExMuslim --> "muh foids have to wear hijab their life is so brutal also AoC need to be 42"

I don't give a FUCK I just wanna whine and hate on life & sandniggers without the topic of how bad whores & faggots have it being brought up, ugly brown incels have the hardest life anyways we should be the main focus of pessimism
Anti natsliet should kille themselves

this one is also foid-centric, sadly

bruh that's impossible foids have to gain a spotlight without that there is no attraction factor
even here you get niggers who put foid avis and they get more attention for a reason (not a schizo take)

I only use reddit for gaming and hardware stuff other than that its pretty much like how i hate to socialize or go to school/work i just hate all the normalfag shit and their shitty opinions and virtue signalling