Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Agepill] [TwinkDeathPill] Timothy Shalometh and Tom Holland have only 3 years left before they become middle-aged uncles

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
They're both 27 now, it's weird to think about, as they both don't look particularly mature for their age. I wonder what roles we'll see them in by the time they're 30-31. I guess I wouldn't mind finally seeing a more serious middle-aged spider-man if they decide to cast Tom in that role again. Tobey and Garfield played spider-man when they were middle-aged, but they played a high schooler and a college student, which was cringe-worthy. We need a proper middle-aged spider-man. As for Chalamet, he's known for his reputation as a sex symbol among zoomers due to his boyish looks and I'm not sure he'll keep it given how ageist zoomers are. Most likely, the majority of his fans will be 30-40 year old dog moms.

Timothee Chamalet might be the most powerful man on earth. Titanic di caprio level of foid mind control

Timothee Chamalet might be the most powerful man on earth. Titanic di caprio level of foid mind control
it's quite possible another young actor will take his place

The problem with looking like a fag prettyboy as is very common with young men these days especially the zoomer generation is the loss of hair and ageing of the skin, after 25 for some lucky few with plastic surgery like said people and hair transplants after 30 they go from

To

The average ogremaxxer with a decent beard mogs these dudes

The problem with looking like a fag prettyboy as is very common with young men these days especially the zoomer generation is the loss of hair and ageing of the skin, after 25 for some lucky few with plastic surgery like said people and hair transplants after 30 they go from

View attachment 839496

To

View attachment 839497

the wall is brutal

View attachment 839496

To

View attachment 839497

The age pill takes no prisoners :cryfeels:

the wall is brutal
Yeah I am 25 and I can feel it coming, creases in the forehead, nose hair, skin start to look like shit and not so youthful, I feel horribly worn mother

View attachment 839496

To

View attachment 839497

Beardmaxxing is a life saver for all men

Im soon going to be 30, never began and people still treat me as a boy.

Its sui-fuol out there.

tom holland foolishly fell into alcoholism and has significantly aged as a result
his skin is so haggard now
never drink bros

This. They age worse than foids. Manly men age much better and look good beyond 30.

tom holland foolishly fell into alcoholism and has significantly aged as a result
his skin is so haggard now
never drink bros
N he took bbc up his ass

That french boy is a fag for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back