Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "age, height, weight, size, colour, doesnt matter when love is true" only applies when its a low smv girl dating a high smv man.

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-

"age, height, weight, size, colour, doesnt matter when love is true" only applies when its a low smv girl dating a high smv man.

if it was a short old ugly fat guy with a supermodel girl they would be socially shamed. but in the other way around the general public praises it

just be a tall handsome lean guy and get with a short ugly fat girl bro

I despise fatties. You actively have to eat excess in order to maintain that size. It's disrespectful to yourself and your partner to settle for having such a disgusting body.

I despise fatties. You actively have to eat excess in order to maintain that size. It's disrespectful to yourself and your partner to settle for having such a disgusting body.

"age, height, weight, size, colour, doesnt matter when love is true" only applies when its a man dating a woman

Heavily agreed. The extra work men have to go through is underrated. Let alone the things a man couldn’t get just because he is born as a man.

I eat excess and now fat again. thankfully I can lose weight fast.

but I eat a lot to cope, what do foids have to cope for:feelsseriously::feelsseriously: