Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL After humiliating her boyfriend this girl thinks the experience was "hot"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
First of all, what kind of cuck agrees to have a threesome with another guy? :feelspuke:
And now this whore doesn't have any empathy of what he may feel? No of course not, she only wanted to get double penetrated like the whore she is.

jfl

the absolute state of society in 2019

World is fine, this is completely normal behavior, i repeat everything is fine!
Over

the cuck deserved it

Daily reminder men that these are the great "memorable" relationship experiences we're missing out on lol. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nothing new there females find pleasure from the suffering of men same reason why they get off on jocks bullying weaker males.

Wanting to threesome is cucked, if it was two foids shed be complaining about it too. Dude got the most cucked ive seen in a while, watching some guy off of leddit fuck his girlfriend and her actually enjoying it. Its over for him, i call she leaves him. Also congratz uglyme you were featured in a soys video

sounds like a plot from a NTR doujin. jesus christ, people say they're happily married or in a relationship while this filth is what they're in.

Reddit users be like

:soy: "He looks perfect for us!" :chad:

Send her in, Kim!

Just another day in the west

This is why i hate normies, and if i looked any better i wouldnt care how many guys fuck my gf. i dont give a fk about her and i would cheat everytime i get the chance to, i also would be an emotionless sex mashine that just lets his frustration out on holes and enjoys life as much as possible

JFL at the degeneracy of the West.

I'm actually happy for the girl in this story.
Why?
Who in the right mind would have a threesome with her girlfriend with another guy? Who sane would willingly become a cuck like that?
I'm not surprised the guy couldn't get it up. If someone you're supposed to care for is playing around with another guy or maybe she's giving you a blowjob while the other guy is fucking her, can you "get it up"? I can see it being hard to get, well, hard during that situation.
I'm sure it's not easy to get your dick hard while you have another guy in the same room as you.

You don't put yourself in a situation like that. I'm sorry, but I'm siding with the girl here because the boyfriend was okay with this and he got himself in this mess. I'm sorry, but he asked for it.

The post got deleted

World is fine, this is completely normal behavior, i repeat everything is fine!
View attachment 173445
if you really think about, it inherently really is normal behavior. Humanity gets to act out with no restrictions in 2019 for the most part.

lol what a pathetic cuck.

Everyone in this story is disgusting. The foid is a hypocrite because we all know she'd never allow a threesome with another woman.

The post has been deleted. What was it?

The post has been deleted. What was it?

Probably the foid who posted realized how much of a piece of shit she is or was attacked by reddit cucks. She said she'd convinced her bf to have a threesome with another man and now her bf is depressed but she fantasizes with the other guy now

Probably the foid who posted realized how much of a piece of shit she is or was attacked by reddit cucks. She said she'd convinced her bf to have a threesome with another man and now her bf is depressed but she fantasizes with the other guy now

this is your average relationship these days :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She didn't. A friendly virgin from reddit told her an ugly incel linked her thread here.
Women have no remorse.

First of all, what kind of cuck agrees to have a threesome with another guy? :feelspuke:
And now this whore doesn't have any empathy of what he may feel? No of course not, she only wanted to get double penetrated like the whore she is.

Guess the cuck couldn't accept the cavill pill