Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice on burying gold and sterling silver in the woods?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
My uncle wants me to stash about 10 grand precious metals that's about ten by ten by ten inches cubed. He says banks will default, and close safety deposit boxes.

He trusts me, and he says if he dies suddenly the money's mine to keep.

Otherwise he's giving me 300 cash to bury it. He's disabled.

Tips?

Burry it in a manner that will take extreme effort to extract, weeks for work, that way if anyone tries to steal it you will have time to stop them

Maybe a concrete pour surrounding the safe that will take a jackhammer to get it out
Probably best to buy land too if you don't have any, that way you can legally shoot trespassers if you're not in a cuck state
Also wouldn't burry all of it in one spot but a majority of it should be extremely difficult to extract

Some metal detector-san might discover it and take your riches

Thats my biggest concern. It needs to be remote, but not so insane I can't find it again

Dig a hole in your Uncle's kitchen then lay new flooring over it.

If you have concrete flooring or concrete walls in your home then hide it there. Just drill a hole in the wall or floor and pour concrete over it, then repaint the whole room so that nobody notices

Everglades
Downloadfile 24

My uncle wants me to stash about 10 grand precious metals that's about ten by ten by ten inches cubed. He says banks will default, and close safety deposit boxes.

Tips?
Pretend you buried it and buy epic copes

Based and piratepilled

You can give it to me and I’ll bury it for you in a deep, dark forest where no one will ever find it

If you hide something, hide it close.

That's what my old man told me as a kid.

Bury it somewhere far out of the way of any roads so one must walk a to get to it. Pick a spot on the side of ledge or hill/cliff where nobody would feel comfortable holding a metal detector.

Bury it but place a metal detector shield on top of it

Smart.

But the only land around here is suburbs. Maybe a park or wildlife area. I've got it wrapped in 5 layers of plastic.

Tips?
Let me help you bury it :society:

Maybe a GPS unit to fix and locate the coordinates of the cache(s).
Not if a emp ruins all electronics...

Just use a map.

Beware of putting it in a hill. (Easy) because of gravity and erosion.

Consider seasons, ice dirt? Flooding? New construction?

Access visibility? Can anyone observe you getting in or out of the area(s)?

Spitting up the pile... In case you are forced to give up one, torture, followed, betrayed... Etc...

I have pounds myself. I bury most of mine in my neighbors land. In a hole under a big flat rock... Can access anytime of year.

Silver will tarnished and lose shine and max value. Wrap it up!

You might want to find a reputatable pm buyer that pays in bitch coin. (Btn)

That way all you have to hide is the 12-20 word wallet rebuilding phrase. Have it engraved in brass from several different dog tag makers....

Or just sell the shit and buy ammo in popular calibers and store that. Ammo cans...

In a collapse you can be the local warlord.
(Priceless)

Bury it under a dog house or porch in a cooler.

A Bag of 90% Silver Franklin Half Dollars - $100 Face Value

is about $2,200 USD.

6366C32F 4E6B 4246 BB5A 3681B22EF1C0

Last edited:
Baaed
Bury it somewhere far out of the way of any roads so one must walk a to get to it. Pick a spot on the side of ledge or hill/cliff where nobody would feel comfortable holding a metal detecto

Not if a emp ruins all electronics...

Just use a map.

Beware of putting it in a hill. (Easy) because of gravity and erosion.

Consider seasons, ice dirt? Flooding? New construction?

Access visibility? Can anyone observe you getting in or out of the area(s)?

Spitting up the pile... In case you are forced to give up one, torture, followed, betrayed... Etc...

I have pounds myself. I bury most of mine in my neighbors land. In a hole under a big flat rock... Can access anytime of year.

Silver will tarnished and lose shine and max value. Wrap it up!

You might want to find a reputatable pm buyer that pays in bitch coin. (Btn)

That way all you have to hide is the 12-20 word wallet rebuilding phrase. Have it engraved in brass from several different dog tag makers....

Or just sell the shit and buy ammo in popular calibers and store that. Ammo cans...

In a collapse you can be the local warlord.
(Priceless)
Bury on neighbors property.

This seems to not make sense at face value, but it's a no brainer.

If someone knows you have buried treasure, and they also know you only own a half acre of land, then it wouldn't be that hard to find

Find a tree with a tree knot and fuck it. Then bury it under that tree's roots.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back