Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Advice for tallfags here: Go for tall foids

D

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★★★
Tall foids (+5'9) are insecure af about their femininity and really really REALLY want a man taller than them so they're willing to forgive A LOT when it comes to face, if you're a tallfag (+6'1) and ugly you have a very decent chance with tall foids, even with the attractive ones, a short foid will choose an attractive average height man over ugly tallfag but tall foids choose the ugly tallfag, don't ask how I know this just trust

Tallfags should keep pursuing short foids. I don't want to get constantly mogged by both the guys and foids in relationships.

Tall foids are chad only. I want to date one so bad. I wish I was chad.

>tfw you had ancestors who were 6'1+ yet ended up 5'8.5. :kys:

All foids fuck tallfags regardless of their height.

SMARTEST Feb 18, 2024 cel
Tall foids are chad only. I want to date one so bad. I wish I was chad.
You need to understand foids don't date men out of lust, they do for social status, tall foids are very insecure about their femininity and there aren't many tall men so they'll take the first tall man that asks them out

Tall foids (+5'9) are insecure af about their femininity and really really REALLY want a man taller than them so they're willing to forgive A LOT when it comes to face, if you're a tallfag (+6'1) and ugly you have a very decent chance with tall foids, even with the attractive ones, a short foid will choose an attractive average height man over ugly tallfag but tall foids choose the ugly tallfag, don't ask how I know this just trust
iam over 6'1 and my sister is actually under 5'9 and has slipped a few times revealing that she is seeking someone taller than my height. They just raise their standards. Her only crushes have been like 6'5+

Last edited:
Tallfags should keep pursuing short foids.
That what your grandfather did and why you're on this forum. Otherwise you would have gotten your dick sucked by french canadian foids probably by now

That what your grandfather did and why you're on this forum. Otherwise you would have gotten your dick sucked by french canadian foids probably by now
My grandfathers got arranged marriages. It's not entirely their faults.

Tall femoids are as well hypergamous. They won't want me even though I'm 6 ft 1 since I have a 4-5 inch penis.

My grandfathers got arranged marriages. It's not entirely their faults.
Cope, with arranged marriages you can actually marry foids above your level even. Blame them for marrying femlets and wasting their tallfag genes

Cope, with arranged marriages you can actually marry foids above your level even. Blame them for marrying femlets and wasting their tallfag genes
Back then it was parents having full control on who their kids get to marry you dumbass.

Back then it was parents having full control on who their kids get to marry you dumbass.
For foids not men, and even then blame your retarded great grandparents

@VideoGameCoper You hear that you damn tallfag?

high iq post :bigbrain:

If it still takes too long for me to ascend, I can try this.

You really can't lose when you're tall