Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Adolf Hitler on why geomaxxing is bad.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
"In all human activities only that which is true has any chance of survival, and it is therefore only natural that a marriage inspired by sincere mutual love should be the union with the best chance of happy success. Such a marriage constitutes a guarantee for the manner in which the children will be brought up, and this is a guarantee of inestimable value for the future of the German people.

Wehrmacht in paris1

I do not think, therefore, that we should sanction, except in isolated cases, marriage between our soldiers and foreign women. The request may often be based on sound reasons, but all the same it should be refused. Most of these cases, obviously, result from a sexual experience which the applicant desires to continue—and the number of requests submitted to me is enormous. It suffices, however, to glance at the photographs of most of the candidates to realize that in the majority of cases the union is not desirable. Most of the women concerned are either malformed or ugly, and from the racial point of view the results could not be satisfactory. I am sure, too, that such marriages would not stand the test of time. A really happy marriage can only be attained by people deeply attracted to each other. All in all, then, I think it is far better that we should turn a blind eye to certain little irregularities rather than give permission for a legal union which will certainly come to grief in the future.

Where marriage itself is concerned it is, of course, essential that both parties should be absolutely healthy and racially beyond reproach."

- Hitler's Table Talk 1941-1944: Secret Conversations, 24 April 1942

@DarkStarDown

Danke schön! Wisdom from the Fuhrer is always appreciated.

Hitler was actually more wise than most of us would give credit to. Miscegenation is directly contrast to the concept of blood and soil and "people's community"

Blood and soil means that a people or a "tribe" are allocated their land

People's community mean a racially pure (or at least similar) nation

Hitler was just a normie and his entire ideology was just paroxystic normism where anormal people had to die so that more normies could crawl in normie land.

IT's wet dream incarnate.

a marriage inspired by sincere mutual love
Hitler is cucked cringelord. This is the only kind of marriage that doesn't work. It is a recent invention. The kind of marriage that does work is the one where the husband has legal power over his wife, and the wife is helplessly dependent on him to live an acceptable life. This is the only thing that shuts down her treacherous nature.