Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hitler was superhuman

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
Let's be honest, anyone who can take total control over one of the most important nations in the world and use it to wage total war against the entire planet is a fucking genius. I don't think anyone has ever done this. The closest is probably Napoleon.

Hitler was orator, revolutionary, commander and messiah all in 1 person. No way he was human.

And most importantly, his people fucking loved him. He was one of the most popular leaders in history.

768px Hitler portrait crop colorized

Adolf hitler speaks with chief adjutant wilhelm bruckner on berghof video id123695847

Last edited:
He invented sexual dolls:feelshehe:

He was a drug addict who ran his own empire to the ground

I would be honored to meet him.

Let's be honest, anyone who can take total control over one of the most important nations in the world and use it to wage war against the entire planet is a fucking genius. I don't think anyone has ever done this. The closest is probably Napoleon.

Hitler was orator, revolutionary, commander and messiah all in 1 person.

View attachment 1114796

View attachment 1114802

Based and true.

Hitler was a retard that lead Germany to destruction (which it then led to Germany becoming a cucked state). Some of the retarded things Hitler did:
Declaring war on Russia and the US
Splitting his forces all over the place
he stopped the attack on Moscow and Dunkirk, which helped the allies fo regroup.

He was only socially smart. He knew what people wanted to hear and how to produce propaganda.

The only man i WOULD GLADLY FIGHT FOR.
see the true infiltrators behind their personnas, as They expose Themselves, commie quuers from Leddit

He needs to do some mewing

Stalin was a shitskin manlet, Hitler had North Atlantid coloring and was significantly taller
Don't forget Stalin cried like a bitch when he learned that he was invaded.

He was a boneless drug addict who lost the two wars he fought in, he was a pathetic loser

He did more than you ever will

He’d be an Incel in 2024