Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

According to IncelTears Adultery isn't Degeneracy

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Quote from their sidebar

"-Degeneracy: Anything that doesn't follow an Incels absurd world views (ie feminism, lgbt, interracial relationships, etc) as if bitter basement dwellers would know what's good for the world"

So apparently thinking a woman shouldn't be defiled by another man while married is only an "absurd world view"

Lol

ItheIthe said:
Quote from their sidebar
"-Degeneracy: Anything that doesn't follow an Incels absurd world views (ie feminism, lgbt, interracial relationships, etc) as if bitter basement dwellers would know what's good for the world"
So apparently thinking a woman shouldn't be defiled by another man while married is only an "absurd world view"
Lol

the beings who dwell in incel tears are retarded.

ItheIthe said:
Quote from their sidebar

Lol

They're railed daily by BBC, but it's okay because it feels good.

I'm going to be devil's lawyer here. IF a sexy married woman wanted to have sex with you would you turn her down because she would be gettting defiled?

incelman said:
I'm going to be devil's lawyer here. IF a sexy married woman wanted to have sex with you would you turn her down because she would be gettting defiled?
The only person that can commit adultery is the one that is married.

If some hot married milf would fuck me I wouldn't commit adultery, only the milf would.

fagotonabike said:
The only person that can commit adultery is the one that is married.

If some hot married milf would fuck me I wouldn't commit adultery, only the milf would.

So you think it's ok to fuck another man's woman? It's okm to not repsect another man.

incelman said:
So you think it's ok to fuck another man's woman? It's okm to not repsect another man.

It's not my fault that the married guy is a betabux providing cuck

fagotonabike said:

How do you know he is a beta providing cuck?

incelman said:
fagotonabike said:
How do you know he is a beta providing cuck?

A femoid wouldnt cheat on CHAD.

incelman said:
fagotonabike said:
A femoid wouldnt cheat on CHAD.
A Chad wouldn't get married
So it's impossible for a whore to cheat on chad.

So if a MILF would ever want to cheat with me (they wont), I would just cuck a typical betabux cuck. It would happen anyway, she would just fuck the next Chad she would meet.

fagotonabike said:
So it's impossible for a whore to cheat on chad.

So if a MILF would ever want to cheat with me (they wont), I would just cuck a typical betabux cuck. It would happen anyway, she would just fuck the next Chad she would meet.

Non Chad men get married as well and they are not betabuxes. Stop being a retard.

incelman said:

No, I wouldn't because I am not a degenerate. BTW having sex with another man's wife is adultery on BOTH sides.

ItheIthe said:
No, I wouldn't because I am not a degenerate. BTW having sex with another man's wife is adultery on BOTH sides.

What the fuck does degenerate mean anyway? Exactly, though adultery is for both people not just for the woman

incelman said:
What the fuck does degenerate mean anyway? Exactly, though adultery is for both people not just for the woman

Degenerate= Someone who places no value on the sanctity and unity of marriage (IE adulterers, whores, etc)

incelman said:
Non Chad men get married as well and they are not betabuxes. Stop being a retard.
If the femoid is willing to cheat the husband is a BETACUCK and nothing will change that.

fagotonabike said:
If the femoid is willing to cheat the husband is a BETACUCK and nothing will change that.

So all men are fucking worthless according to you.

ItheIthe said:
Degenerate= Someone who places no value on the sanctity and unity of marriage (IE adulterers, whores, etc)

So it's al about marriage

incelman said:

So it's al about marriage

A lot of it is. Marriage is supposed to be an immense bond between two people. It is supposed to be the pinnacle of love between two humans. It is supposed to be the base for raising children in a good household. Things such as adultery, fornication, transsexuality, etc ruin this.

ItheIthe said:
A lot of it is. Marriage is supposed to be an immense bond between two people. It is supposed to be the pinnacle of love between two humans. It is supposed to be the base for raising children in a good household. Things such as adultery, fornication, transsexuality, etc ruin this.

Marriage is merely a contract nowdays.

incelman said:
Men that get cheated on are worthless that can't control their whores.

Why should I respect a shitty marriage if a MILF wants to fuck me? It's not my problem if that whore is committing adultery or not.

Lmao, they're actually calling us "basement dwellers"

They claim that they don't shit on virgins, yet they stereotype us all.

incelman said:
Marriage is merely a contract nowdays.

Yes and that is tragic

@fagotonabike if you do that you commit adultery as well

ItheIthe said:
Quote from their sidebar

Lol

There is nothing about adultery there.

fagotonabike said:

Why should I respect a shitty marriage if a MILF wants to fuck me? It's not my problem if that whore is committing adultery or not.

So, how do you control a woman?

They truly deserve to be lonely forever.

incelman said:
fagotonabike said:
So, how do you control a woman?
Chad controls his women with his face

fagotonabike said:
Chad controls his women with his face

How would you control your wife?