Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Acceptance or denial

moothman

moothman

Greycel
Keep in mind english is not my first language so bare with me. Ive been stuck in this netrual state of mind where i dont know if its just better to accept being a hideous sub5 or should i try to make up for my looks with money and status but knowing full well ill never be sexually attractive to someone. I’m really torn between these two approaches. On one hand, acceptance might bring a sense of peace and authenticity. On the other, striving for improvement could potentially bring new opportunities and perhaps change how I feel about myself but deep down ill always be dissatisfied with how i look.

A Sub 5 will never get true love from a foid

Accept your sub-5ness since you'll never be able to get genuine affection from a female, only betabuxxing

A Sub 5 will never get true love from a foid
I gave up on that already but having a good job and status might blind me enough to not realize it and believe a foid is with me not just because of money. Both options are brutal ngl there is no right answer

I gave up on that already but having a good job and status might blind me enough to not realize it and believe a foid is with me not just because of money. Both options are brutal ngl there is no right answer
Having money only opens you up to betabuxxing which you should never do

You where dealt an Unfair Hand in a Gynocentric Enviroment .

Its not your Fault Really .