Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Absolutely BRUTAL, good-looking white man gets on his knees for an ugly, recessed, subanimal, gook. Her looksmatch is on this forum.

Vyn

Vyn

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
-

I want to kill myself, this ugly ass bitch, which I'm pretty sure is my looksmatch @VideoGameCoper thoughts? Is going to get married to someone WAYYYYYYYYY above her looksmatch, who will provide for her completely etc... this is the state of the modern dating market, HTN settles for incel factories, and I am ready to bet my LIFE SAVINGS that their kids (if males) will end up either on an incel forum or will die alone/settled on . It is beyond over, what a shit way to end your bloodline, insane, just INSANE.

Screenshot 2024 08 09 203047

I think liking gooks is an autistic trait, no genuine male with high T is attracted to that shit.

She’s so fucking ugly and those 11 million likes probably from other chinks fawning over kt

Last edited:
her looksmatch is being scrubbed off the walls right now

i see you mateguard

@Cayden Zhang @mcmoohyun

Unreal we live in a world where that good looking guy had to settle for her

She is called a type of pasta, I wouldn't expect any less

watch their hapa son rope when he turns 13

normie-becky relationship

You’re supposed to be happy for them you fucking nazi incel. Race and looks don’t matter love is love. :heart:

I've always found going on your knees to propose to be fucking cucked. Why are you kneeling down like shes a queen? Stand up and do it you cucktard. I feel like I'm the only one who gets this.

I see this reverse “Oxford study” shit so much. It seems like for every good-looking Asian girl + mid white guy couple, there’s also a high-tier white man flushing his genes down the toilet with a WW2 racial caricature-tier noodle

Duolingo on miscegenation

JBW (Just Be Woman) is law

The usual required standards to get a gf these days man… :feelsbadman:

I see this reverse “Oxford study” shit so much. It seems like for every good-looking Asian girl + mid white guy couple, there’s also a high-tier white man flushing his genes down the toilet with a WW2 racial caricature-tier noodle
Yup idk what they find in these subanimal gooks

I've always found going on your knees to propose to be fucking cucked. Why are you kneeling down like shes a queen? Stand up and do it you cucktard. I feel like I'm the only one who gets this.
No I 100% get you it’s fucking cucked especially in his case

@pyromancer1234 @Lv99_BixNood

You’re supposed to be happy for them you fucking nazi incel. Race and looks don’t matter love is love. :heart:
True sweetie love knows no barriers

if they have a son, he will be fuckin doomed

also muh white race is dying lol

that guy could easily get some white liberal career becky and have a couple of white kids.

if they have a son, he will be fuckin doomed

also muh white race is dying lol

that guy could easily get some white liberal career becky and have a couple of white kids.
Yup

Sterilize all noodlewhores

@Cayden Zhang @pyromancer1234 Ricecel brethren GTFIH

People who say this are the same ones who say guys are too ugly for the girls they're with.

This is looksmatch incel. She looks beautiful

I want to kill myself, this ugly ass bitch, which I'm pretty sure is my looksmatch @VideoGameCoper thoughts? Is going to get married to someone WAYYYYYYYYY above her looksmatch, who will provide for her completely etc... this is the state of the modern dating market, HTN settles for incel factories, and I am ready to bet my LIFE SAVINGS that their kids (if males) will end up either on an incel forum or will die alone/settled on . It is beyond over, what a shit way to end your bloodline, insane, just INSANE.

View attachment 1219251View attachment 1219247View attachment 1219248View attachment 1219249

I think liking gooks is an autistic trait, no genuine male with high T is attracted to that shit.

She’s so fucking ugly and those 11 million likes probably from other chinks fawning over kt

Elliot Rodger 2 in the making

Unreal we live in a world where that good looking guy had to settle for her
watch their hapa son rope when he turns 13
@pyromancer1234 @Lv99_BixNood
@Cayden Zhang @pyromancer1234 Ricecel brethren GTFIH
In today's extremely lopsided dating market, even men who would have been high-tier yesterday are compelled to reach for the bottom of the barrel. Maybe it's all even they can get reliably, or they have to aim that low to have a little hand in the relationship with women who otherwise all have hundreds upon thousands of options. Either way, their miscegenation seals their mutt sons' fate: their hapa selves are doomed to not have the same options and outlets as their White fathers.

In today's extremely lopsided dating market, even men who would have been high-tier yesterday are compelled to aim for the bottom of the barrel. Maybe it's all even they can get reliably, or they have to aim that low to have a little hand in the relationship. Either way, their miscegenation seals their mutt sons' fate: their hapa selves are doomed to not have the same options and outlets as their White fathers.
Time to go for white whores, GENGHISMAXXING

In today's extremely lopsided dating market, even men who would have been high-tier yesterday are compelled to reach for the bottom of the barrel. Maybe it's all even they can get reliably, or they have to aim that low to have a little hand in the relationship with women who otherwise all have hundreds upon thousands of options. Either way, their miscegenation seals their mutt sons' fate: their hapa selves are doomed to not have the same options and outlets as their White fathers.
Yep. Insane dating market that otherwise desirable men have to shoot so low. I’m thinking about trying a dating app and going for some really fat landwhales like 300 pounds or really ugly and older women just to hopefully get something. I’m probably average or only slightly below average facially with ok height, and it seems so over for me. I hate that while I rot and consider shooting for the bottom of the barrel women, my female looksmatch is Chad only and wouldn’t look at me twice

Tradcucks claim it's "Manly" :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back