Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Absolutely BRUTAL, good-looking white man gets on his knees for an ugly, recessed, subanimal, gook. Her looksmatch is on this forum.

Typical Dumpster diver.

@Fat Link be so kind and make their future son an account on here

Incel factory.

Admins should keep a few wizard level account ready for their sons

My looksmatch gets a 7/10 white while if I look at even a 1/10 white girl I become a sex offender

I’m thinking about trying a dating app and going for some really fat landwhales like 300 pounds or really ugly and older women just to hopefully get something.

. I’m probably average or only slightly below average facially with ok height, and it seems so over for me. I hate that while I rot and consider shooting for the bottom of the barrel women, my female looksmatch is Chad only and wouldn’t look at me twice
Brutal

Fetishizing ugly gook women is actually a real thing, Chad knows his worshipped so less stress more security same as becky's dating oofie doofies

Fetishizing ugly gook women is actually a real thing, Chad knows his worshipped so less stress more security same as becky's dating oofie doofies
Why doesn't Chad think about his kid, selfish mf

I want to kill myself, this ugly ass bitch, which I'm pretty sure is my looksmatch @VideoGameCoper thoughts? Is going to get married to someone WAYYYYYYYYY above her looksmatch, who will provide for her completely etc... this is the state of the modern dating market, HTN settles for incel factories, and I am ready to bet my LIFE SAVINGS that their kids (if males) will end up either on an incel forum or will die alone/settled on . It is beyond over, what a shit way to end your bloodline, insane, just INSANE.

View attachment 1219251View attachment 1219247View attachment 1219248View attachment 1219249

I think liking gooks is an autistic trait, no genuine male with high T is attracted to that shit.

She’s so fucking ugly and those 11 million likes probably from other chinks fawning over kt

Genuine selfishness, imagine condemning your children to a life of ostracization and suffering.

Brutal
Juggernaut law is real. That’s why my idea would only work if I went for really undesirable ones. Even then, it’s crazy how much attention very ugly women get

Juggernaut law is real. That’s why my idea would only work if I went for really undesirable ones. Even then, it’s crazy how much attention very ugly women get
Yup

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back