Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Absolute & Enormous Brutality

Sheldor

Sheldor

5'5'' Emperor - Holy Fakecel Hunter I. - Α & Ω
★★
I am 20 years old and I speak plainly now. I don't give a shit about any kind of misogyny, because I don't hate women. It's not their fault, it's Mother Nature's fault.

But you just have to imagine how ghastly and tragic my life is.

THE ONLY thing I want is to feel LOVE. I feel so lonely and cry to myself every gloomy day.
I have no friends and vegetate lonely every day.

I wish so incredibly much that I had a girlfriend by my side to love and to love me. I want to come home from hard slave work and be welcomed by my girlfriend as she makes me happy again from my miserable and suicidal day.

i want to lie in bed with her and watch netflix under a blanket while outside the raindrops drip on the window pane and the dark room is lit with a candle or two. i want to feel her legs against mine, her warmth, her love. i want to lovingly perceive the scent of her fresh-washed hair while i lie next to her. while we watch a movie, i want to hold her hand and would love to hear her whisper softly in my ear that she loves me.

after that i would like to feel her completely united with me during a affectionate and slow sex and as soon as we are ready to turn off the lights completely and just turn on touching her body, caressing her and kissing her on the forehead.

then get up in the morning and just spontaneously go to the airport with her, book tickets to italy or something and then just walk with her along the sunset at the lake, hold her hand, towards evening go to an italian restaurant, eat pasta with a glass of red wine, look deeply and attractively into her beautiful eyes and just walk.

i would so like to have a life like that, but i am 5'5, fat, ugly, have social anxiety.

Ristorante-Mistral-920x609.jpg

genialer-blick-uber-den.jpg

italy-lake-como.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see how you can't hate people who actively discriminate against you, mock you, neglect your existence, and then gaslight you saying it's all your fault regardless of what percentage of that is because they're naturally hypergamous; the current state of society isn't really Mother Nature's fault at all, it's deliberate media brainwashing and culture war to help foids be in a much better position overall than the average man. They know exactly what they're doing when you approach them for the smallest of things and they say they have a boyfriend, or when they do the usual "it just so happens...". Don't take the spotlight away from them. :feelsjuice:

i overdosed on fantasy fuel this night, that's the reason i stopped reading erotica