Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Aaagh, the young are mogging me!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
How is it legal that a neighbour born in the 2000’s has a girlfriend but people like me whom are past 26 have nothing?

I hope he does a slow and painful death, ya?

I really can’t be that pathetic, this has to be a nightmare.

Kids born in 2010 are started dating jfl, i shouldve had teen kids by now, born in 1987.

We need incel group to execute them

Age means nothing.

Don't be a hater

How is it legal that a neighbour born in the 2000’s has a girlfriend but people like me whom are past 26 have nothing?

How are you brocel, We havent spoken in Eons lol

He's just playing the game with what he was given, can't hate someone for what you would do if you were him

Go and slash their gas pipes in their house when they go on a date

I’m alright. Are you ok?
Im trying to be, Im binge watching anime and i will go to my family to eat dinner today, I took a heap of painkillers so i should be able to survive unless my liver fucks, Facial pain sucks but now as i took a bit of coffee and painkillers i can barely feel it for now.

"Tires" So they have to stay home instead :feelskek: :feelskek:
No if you slash the gas pipes when they go back from their date to have sex the whole house explodes

No if you slash the gas pipes when they go back from their date to have sex the whole house explodes
Ahh good idea, His balls will explode instead of exploding in her

Could always hire a steamroller from anonymous source and have them steamroll the
house saying its a clearance object, There would be no house to come home to.

Ahh good idea, His balls will explode instead of exploding in her

Could always hire a steamroller from anonymous source and have them steamroll the
house saying its a clearance object, There would be no house to come home to.
Based

can't stand young moggers

Hakuna matata, what a wonderful phrase, Hakuna matata ain't no passing crazzzzeeee. It means no worries for the rest of your dayssss. It's our problem freeeeeeee, philosophyyyyyyy hakuna matata.

In my language Hakuna matata translates to there isn't any problems mango. Just LDAR and enjoy life, don't compare yourself to others. I know it's ironic but it is what it is

People born in 2010 & 2011 are dating now.

Ya, it’s awful but I use to hang with this bastard so it hits close to home to see he’s doing better than me.
It's always brutal when people far younger than you lifemog you.