Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A thread to cope through loneliness on this last night of the shittiest year until next year

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
What's on your mind boyos ?

What's your hopes and resolutions ?

What is your loner food and drink ?

What do you fear for the coming year ?

:panties: I'm eating pasta with water and cheap ham. My mind is all blurry because of strong alcohols. I fear to beslaughtered by some mad hobbo in the street next year as everything is becoming on the edgein our post covid societies. I literaly have no hopes for next year and that's not okay but whatever it's not like I'm responsible for the current state of soyciety anyway. :feelsthink:

Be the mad hobo bro

I want to have a perfect streak of zero drugs in 2022: no codeine, alcohol or even caffeine
I've quit them all at different points in 2021 but I returned to consooming caffeine around Christmas, I want to have an entire year completely straight edge
I won't help me slay (on the contrary, it will probably make things more difficult, normies hate it when you don't share their degenerate traits) but I want to be closer to perfection for myself

I'm presently consooming vegan sushi I made myself and I'll have a Piccolo baby champagne (sparkling soda) at midnight
I also bought garlic Bake Rolls as a snack but I'm feeling full from the sushi

Watching everyone living their life makes me sad about mine

just another day, i'm going back to meditating

I want to have a perfect streak of zero drugs in 2022: no codeine, alcohol or even caffeine
I've quit them all at different points in 2021 but I returned to consooming caffeine around Christmas, I want to have an entire year completely straight edge
I won't help me slay (on the contrary, it will probably make things more difficult, normies hate it when you don't share their degenerate traits) but I want to be closer to perfection for myself

I'm presently consooming vegan sushi I made myself and I'll have a Piccolo baby champagne (sparkling soda) at midnight
I also bought garlic Bake Rolls as a snack but I'm feeling full from the sushi
wtf bro, those aims will all increase your life spawn, who the hell wants that here :feelskek:

Good luck for everyone 2022, I hope life treats everyone kinder than in this shit year.

Regret that I didn't order some cake.

I hope that I'll run into some blind insane foid who likes how I smell.
My only resolution is to buy cologne. Shouldn't be hard.

Some fancy gourmet burgers and a bottle of Baileys. I've been eating clean all year so I deserve it.

Inflation. It's eating into my savings already.

Good luck for everyone 2022, I hope life treats everyone kinder than in this shit year.
Thanks buddy boyo, good luck to you too, this year going to be tough af
My only resolution is to buy cologne. Shouldn't be hard.
Based, I also smell like shit, I should probably buy some cheap perfume.
Inflation. It's eating into my savings already.
Inflation will be worse and worse since the central banks all over the world have been printing gorillon of paper money to back the covid slaughter on the worlds economy ... But that's just a way to buy a cheap temporary truce, and when the crisis will be too strong, it'll be over for all.

:panties: I'm eating pasta with water and cheap ham. My mind is all blurry because of strong alcohols. I fear to beslaughtered by some mad hobbo in the street next year as everything is becoming on the edgein our post covid societies. I literaly have no hopes for next year and that's not okay but whatever it's not like I'm responsible for the current state of soyciety anyway. :feelsthink:

2022 should in theory be better than the nightmare dumpster fire years that 2016 to 2021 were for me since I actually finish highschool this year.

My night so far has just been staying mildly buzzed with the few beers left over from the week and will probably end with me going to bed at like 10:45 since I'm too tired to stay up until New Years and hearing normies partying and launching fireworks isn't good for my mental health.

alcohol

not spending 2022 NYE like this

cognac

I dont fear anything anymore but Im still a sperg because Im not NT

Based, I also smell like shit, I should probably buy some cheap perfume.
The main difference between cheap and expensive perfume is how long it lasts, so if you buy cheap you'll have to put on more often.

Bitcoin's down again

The resistance level is solid though, we can't be crying too soon :fuk:

yeah tbh there is a good support level around this current area. But this downtrend has been going on for 1 and a half months now, it's unbearable. Go up motherfucker :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Same as what others have said. Give up alcohol. Go completely cold turkey starting tomorrow. Its impossible to get anything done being an alcoholic. All you do is think about your next alcohol binge session and how you'll be dead hungover for the next 2 days.

Maybe train for a 5k or 10k. Losing a ton of fat in the process. I have 30lbs of weights in my house and pick it up every other day as motivation. One 25lbs plate and one 5lbs plate. Thats how much weight I can lose training for a 5k.

As for food, the usual, just some leftover takeout (I'll get more later), chips, salsa, and soft drinks. Some delicious juicy pineapple to cure my hangover. Forgot to stock up on ice cream.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back