Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A stupidly simple reason why "Just be confident" won't work for genetically ugly men

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
its because it was (in my case, literally) slapped out of us (sub-5 guys, I mean) early in life. We learn early on that behaving assertively will yield negative results.
I know this is blackpill 101 theory, but it bears repeating --- ESPECIALLY FOR THE LURKERS IN THE BACK

Its like the scene in one of the Shrek movies, where the donkey tries to put on the cute/sad face, and doesn't get the result he wants:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-uaO1UIv2A

I'm convinced sex havers will never be able to understand us because they just live in a completely different reality. They don't acknowledge the fact that they're privileged and don't have the same issues as we do.

'Just be confident' is the most garbage delusional gaslighting

'Just be confident' is the most garbage delusional gaslighting
exactly, in the mind of foids being a short and or ugly guy and having confidence is just gonna make you seem like a guy who does not know his place

"I like confidence but I don't like over-confidence (aka when sub5 does it)":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

We learn early on that behaving assertively will yield negative results.
Basically this. Confidence is simply a consequence of your appearance. If a man tries to act as if he's better than his looks, he will get called out, humiliated, possibly beaten. A more obvious example of this is when a short or even average height guy tries to act intimidating or though. Foids will laugh at him and other men will beat him up.

If me acting confident pisses someone off then that's good, you acting meek won't make you happy.

Confidence is arrogance when it’s sub-chad