Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A sheboon said she liked me in 5th or 6th grade but i was a mute and left school a year later

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I was too retarded and had no social skills so i just stood there when she said “i like you” i dont think thats what she said i done forgot

puke GIF

So you got a chimp to say they like you… congrats. It’s like getting your pet dog to like you basically… animals have no concept of time or morals

So you got a chimp to say they like you… congrats. It’s like getting your pet dog to like you basically… animals have no concept of time or morals
Lmao

Why does it seem like everyone on this forum has these little stories that they just don't tell until later? :feelsUgh:

-Self admitted former Chad. :feelskek:

I was too retarded and had no social skills so i just stood there when she said “i like you” i dont think thats what she said i done forgot
Reminds me of my experience when I had a drama acting class with a girls school as I went to an all boys so rarely was around many girls. I mean she didn't say I like you though did pick me when had to be in a group or something.

My social skills were bad around chicks and still are as am almost 30 so maybe if I wasn't an autist I be normal.

Why does it seem like everyone on this forum has these little stories that they just don't tell until later? :feelsUgh:

-Self admitted former Chad. :feelskek:
I NEVER said chad, I said I was at least normie tier, I only say chad after maybe looksmaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back