Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A PATHETIC CURRY IS EVEN REPORTING ON WEST ELM CALEB

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiiad2bYhXk

Listen to this curry reporter. This is peak low value. The life West Elm Caleb lives is 10,000 years more advanced than anything this curry will ever set foot on. This is the accent that will never touch a white woman in his life. This is the accent that won't even get friendship high fived by a white normie bro. Even he is spreading rumors about West Elm Caleb, what the fuck is wrong with him? Shouldn't he be worried about bobs and vagene or scamming people over the phone?

Last edited:
JFL i died of laughter as soon as i started the vid. this masalacel should be teaching how to set up arch linux instead

JFL i died of laughter as soon as i started the vid. this masalacel should be teaching how to set up arch linux instead
his voice is so pathetic it's 100% always last in line.

If he had the ONLY video on some obscure arch linux problem, everyone would unlick in 5 seconds, and spend up to 15 minutes to find an alternative

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:before tootaly goosting dem

"sosel midiya"

i wish i could have this level of :bluepill: mindset for my own sake

are you indian op

Man that is pathetic, shameful.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6