Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over here is a 10 minute homemade experiment-based evidence of how NTness is AS important AS looks n its over for mentalcels. read before watching

the majority yes but r u sure every chad is like that
99.9% are I would assume. Autistic chads are extremely rare, since the looks halo presents so much more opportunity to socialize

Trust me man. If a legit 9/10+ Chad has autism, he is gonna be completely fine unless he is too much of a moron to know how to speak and walk. Legit chads can be totally fine no matter what almost, and will have zero trauma in life.
and as you say, nigga in the video isnt chad so he does need ntpill after all

and as you say, nigga in the video isnt chad so he does need ntpill after all
Yes. He needs to be 100% NT or he’s fucked. NTpill is huge for normie looking men like him. NTpill is almost irrelevant for chads since they always win. It’s also almost irrelevant for really ugly dudes since they never win.

Yes. He needs to be 100% NT or he’s fucked. NTpill is huge for normie looking men like him. NTpill is almost irrelevant for chads since they always win. It’s also almost irrelevant for really ugly dudes since they never win.
maybe i had a wrong perception of chad...i didnt know you guys would consider him normie tbh since he got numbers and instagram ids and later a kiss too (he keeps recording these stuff)....i thought normies would be just skipped without anything....and of course ugly niggers would be either ridiculed or skipped ASAP...since there were so many positive signs, i assumed him to be chadlite at least

maybe i had a wrong perception of chad...i didnt know you guys would consider him normie tbh since he got numbers and instagram ids and later a kiss too (he keeps recording these stuff)....i thought normies would be just skipped without anything....and of course ugly niggers would be either ridiculed or skipped ASAP...since there were so many positive signs, i assumed him to be chadlite at least
I give this guy MTN. He is nothing special at all, at least in USA. A real Chad or chadlite is so much more

I swear there's genuinely good points made on this forum but so many low IQ takes as well. A guy goes on a streaming platform and says absolutely nothing, does absolutely nothing, and after 30 seconds foids skip him. "This would not happen if he were Chad."
i didnt know "guys" would be shown attention and given numbers/ids/kisses
that was my mistake