Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A New York incel is arrested by the FBI and charged with cyberstalking (criminal complaint attached)

B6c 1

I only fuck with IQcels, some of you guys are nuts

This is some serious shit tbh ngl ded srs.

Brb reading (yeah, I do that sometimes).

Most incels have done this :soy:

Screen-Shot-2020-09-10-at-1-02-04-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-09-10-at-1-01-56-AM.png

Page 3 was fucking hilarious. If you posted something like that online five years ago, people would think you were trolling or it was pulled straight from The Onion. But now the world has become one big joke. :feelsclown:

For all of the FBI jokes we make, they're sheepishly looking at each other while they're looking at us. I feel like I should be @'ing some users here.

@SergeantIncel Are able you confirm or deny that David Kaufman has had an account here? If he did have an account, were you contacted by the special agent in charge of this case? Are you legally allowed to comment, if so?

I only fuck with IQcels, some of you guys are nuts

What do you mean, brand new greycel?

I haven't
No, that's how incels act. The fbi says so, and they're always right. :soy:

I'd like to see those fags go after muslims like this and try to pin "making terrorist threats" on the majority of them.

No, that's how incels act. The fbi says so, and they're always right. :soy:

I'd like to see those fags go after muslims like this and try to pin "making terrorist threats" on the majority of them.

I actually do believe that a lot of incel hate is intentional gaslighting or possibly state manufactured. Either that or government in general is incompetent at dealing with these situations.

I actually do believe that a lot of incel hate is intentional gaslighting or possibly state manufactured. Either that or government in general is incompetent at dealing with these situations.
There is definitely some bs going on that's trying to label us as violent terrorists, just because they don't like the blackpill truth.
That seems made up af. He couldn't think of anything better?

Page 3 was fucking hilarious. If you posted something like that online five years ago, people would think you were trolling or it was pulled straight from The Onion. But now the world has become one big joke. :feelsclown:

For all of the FBI jokes we make, they're sheepishly looking at each other while they're looking at us. I feel like I should be @'ing some users here.
Don't give a shit about the FBI. I know I haven't done anything.

They do.

I don't think so. It probably has to do with selection bias -- only the retards and autists do stupid shit like this, like creating 10 social media accounts to harass your high school and college classmates, and continuing to do so even after a local judge tells you to cut it out.

Don't give a shit about the FBI. I know I haven't done anything.

Me neither. The reason I'm worked up over this is because it's absolutely absurd. Just think about it. Look at this as fully an outside observer in a general sense. Strip away the idea that you're a UK citizen where the FBI has no authority where you reside, and think about this abstractly. Culture honking and clowning is whatever, it's just a laugh. Federal authority honking and clowning is a travesty and a disaster. It sets terrible precedent for other governments and police forces around the world.

You call it bureaucratic budgeting, I call it being irresponsible and negatively affecting society. A government body isn't supposed to propagandize against its own citizens, especially when that's not even a function of the FBI, merely to satisfy their fiscal spending. It's disgusting. Not CPP levels of digusting, but still on the radar.

Thanks, brocel :feelsYall:
You're back.
The popular narrative of violent incels fits good in the lone wolf terrorist angle western governments have been trying to play up to justify their budgets so not surprising tbh

You call it bureaucratic budgeting, I call it being irresponsible and negatively affecting society. A government body isn't supposed to propagandize against its own citizens, especially when that's not even a function of the FBI, merely to satisfy their fiscal spending. It's disgusting. Not CPP levels of digusting, but still on the radar.
I don't think this is as terrible as you're making it out to be.

How is the FBI "propagandizing against its own citizens"? How are they "honking" and "clowning"?

Look, there are definitely civil liberties issues associated with JTTFs, and Congress should definitely review FBI spending from time to time -- with an annual spend of $10 billion the agency has gotten a bit bloated.

But I don't think it was wrong for SDNY to bring charges against Kaufman, keep in mind that he was already having trouble complying with judicial orders at the state level.

I don't think this is as terrible as you're making it out to be.

How is the FBI "propagandizing against its own citizens"? How are they "honking" and "clowning"?

Do a search on "fbi incel" and look at all of the hits you'll get. Propaganda outlets all reporting on the FBI's responses to the incel threat. If the media portrayal of the FBI's handling of "incels" was inaccurate, you would have the bureau's press liason communicating with journalists to make sure they're not misreporting.

Information gets packaged for media release by the bureau's media officer (or whatever the in-house title officially is) who then carefully selects what they (the media) learn about their cases (active and ongoing, or closed), which then gets published and you and I read about it.

They control the narrative through the reports they give to journalists and through spokespersons giving press briefings.

Clowning and honking is just a metaphor for allowing the status quo to further devolve and spiral into absurdity. Associating the term "incel" with "terrorist" doesn't seem absurd to you?

Look, there are definitely civil liberties issues associated with JTTFs, and Congress should definitely review FBI spending from time to time -- with an annual spend of $10 billion the agency has gotten a bit bloated.

But I don't think it was wrong for SDNY to bring charges against Kaufman, keep in mind that he was already having trouble complying with judicial orders at the state level.

I'm not a bureaucrat, I don't care how much they spend. What I do care about is that they feel it's justifiable to campaign against incels because they have extra money they need to blow, so their bosses who talk to Washington get the money they want next year. It's fucked. The officer on the ground being given their task has no say in it. They just have to compile their reports and hope their immediate boss is happy enough to give them that transfer request they've been bugging their boss about.

The charges against Kaufman are on the level. There's no issue with that itself. The problem is in how the report by the special agent "educated" the legal officials on incels and how the defendant was characterized as a member of some nefarious group. It completely changes the tone.

I'm not a bureaucrat, I don't care how much they spend. What I do care about is that they feel it's justifiable to campaign against incels because they have extra money they need to blow, so their bosses who talk to Washington get the money they want next year. It's fucked. The officer on the ground being given their task has no say in it. They just have to compile their reports and hope their immediate boss is happy enough to give them that transfer request they've been bugging their boss about.

The charges against Kaufman are on the level. There's no issue with that itself. The problem is in how the report by the special agent "educated" the legal officials on incels and how the defendant was characterized as a member of some nefarious group. It completely changes the tone.

If there is a campaign specifically against incels I'm not seeing one. I think the information that the agent included was pertinent to the complaint since the idiot repeatedly borrowed our terminology.

That is all.

If there is a campaign specifically against incels I'm not seeing one. I think the information that the agent included was pertinent to the complaint since the idiot repeatedly borrowed our terminology.

That is all.

Unlucky coincidence for us then. So some low tier normie douchebag stalks and threatens some high tier normies and we take the heat for it because he wanted to be edgy and use cool words.

Can't win as an incel.

Unlucky coincidence for us then. So some low tier normie douchebag stalks and threatens some high tier normies and we take the heat for it because he wanted to be edgy and use cool words.

Can't win as an incel.
Every time one of these cases shows up, I'm reminded of how large the blackpill ecosystem really is, and this forum is one of dozens if not hundreds of incel communities worldwide.

Incels as a whole are extremely decentralized, we can't exactly prevent some autist on 4chan from doing something stupid under the mantle of "inceldom".

Can't win as an incel.
This is another why incels shouldn't try to be overly edgy to spread the blackpill tbh
It just attracts mentally disturbed people that want to try to borrow talking points from incels and use it as inspiration for whatever deranged act they carry out.
Every time one of these cases shows up, I'm reminded of how large the blackpill ecosystem really is, and this forum is one of dozens if not hundreds of incel communities worldwide.

Incels as a whole are extremely decentralized, we can't exactly prevent some autist on 4chan from doing something stupid under the mantle of "inceldom".
That is the indeed a problem but again the media is running with the story that incels are an organization and movement like they did previously with male oriented groups that held a mirror to society.

That is the indeed a problem but again the media is running with the story that incels are an organization and movement like they did previously with male oriented groups that held a mirror to society.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Man, these guys are way too lazy to do any due diligence.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Man, these guys are way too lazy to do any due diligence.
As MRAs and mgtows would say about these incidents with the media and the public running with lies and half-truths it's part ignorance and arrogance. Ignorance because they don't really know what they are talking about and haven't bothered to actual look into the distinctions or what these communities online say. Arrogance because they presume to know best regardless and insist that others that question them should be suspect as incels themselves and are somehow morally wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back