Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Message to the Chink Whore in my Anthropology Class who Laughed at Me After I Asked if She Wanted to Study and Get Coffee With Me

Varys

Varys

ゼスト
-
Cap

My waifu waiting for me in Tokyo mogs your filthy ass into the afterlife you disgusting chink piece of filth.

I got this grade for her. I will meet her soon.

@11gaijin I know how it feels when you said you wanted to commit Sudoku after validating some instawhore (I hope you deleted your insta btw). Prior to class starting I offered to grab this chink bitch the handout from the front of the lecture hall as I went on my way to get my copy so she wouldn't have to get out of her seat. I thought for sure she'd agree to study with me at the end of class after that. I'm sure you could imagine how shitty I felt afterwards.

Last edited:
Online open book test lmao

Don’t say the word chink you fucking honky or jap !whatever the fuck you are!

I can call chinks whatever I like because Japanese are the master race. I feel the same way about Chinese as Japs do (other than my Chinese friends on .me of course). (do I even have any?)

If they didn't sell out to western poison like Communism I wouldn't call them chinks. They could've potentially been just as based as Japan but flushed it all down the toilet. I will be making a thread about this October 12th to celebrate a very special anniversary of a communist pig slaughtered in Japan.

ROFLgif

JFL @ you. The grades were uploaded online, this was an in class 50 person test worth 25% of the overall class grade.

I bet she had her friends take the test with her too and some poor cuck had to dive in first and get the wrong answers.

Edit: Take back my word, good job. Still Anthropology tho :feelskek:

Just lol at the inferior Chinese people

@knajjd @SergeantIncel can you can Zesto’s alt? Also doesn’t this count as ban evasion?

What class is this op, I bet she had her friends take the test with her too and some poor cuck had to dive in first and get the wrong answers.

This2

You are always High IQ.

Chinks always cheat together.

I usually sit in the middle of the lecture hall for the best view of the projector but for the test I sat in the very front row so no one could cheat off me.

I did anthropology at uni actually. Sadly I never finished, but I did enjoy it while I was there :)

Sorry to hear about what happened with that girl.

Asian women are some of the worst. You are coping hard if you think they are your personal JAV angels.

She will still have a life 1000000 times better than yours boyo

I bet she had her friends take the test with her too and some poor cuck had to dive in first and get the wrong answers.

Edit: Take back my word, good job. Still Anthropology tho :feelskek:
I did anthropology at uni actually. Sadly I never finished, but I did enjoy it while I was there :)

Sorry to hear about what happened with that girl.

It was Anthropology Introduction to Human Evolution.

It's about DNA and Primatology primarily.

The Japanese professor (westernized unfortunately) keeps the class really entertaining.

She will still have a life 1000000 times better than yours boyo

JFL @ you, I am happy I was not born a "Maindland locust" as Hong Kongers refer to chinks as.

Happy6

that's not a jap

nah man japanese are qt tbh
wtf femoid worship bro bro bro that's too far, its not like we want to fuck any femoids, remember... were just supposed to hate them, we can't say we think a femoid is hot or cute cause thats too far

View attachment 51200

You are always High IQ.

Chinks always cheat together.

I usually sit in the middle of the lecture hall for the best view of the projector but for the test I sat in the very front row so no one could cheat off me.

Oh yeah, I'm not an international student so I don't really hang out with them but they have some really elaborate cheating methods that I learnt of.

Baidu is another world where there's so much shit hidden behind moonspeak. There's a dedicated academics cheating system there too as well with millions of users.

Let me cheat off you if we ever have a class together.

Oh yeah, I'm not an international student so I don't really hang out with them but they have some really elaborate cheating methods that I learnt of.

Baidu is another world where there's so much shit hidden behind moonspeak. There's a dedicated academics cheating system there too as well with millions of users.

Japanese would never do this but these days there are very few Japanese international students.

All chink students should be sent back to chink land.

Fuck the Cuck S. A. taking this chink money and having these filthy chink asses taking up seats in our world famous colleges.

I hate the cucked west, bending over for chink dick whenever they get a chance.

Angry

Even Trump's granddaughter who speaks Mandarin.

Just Lol @ the entire west being raped by microscopic Chinese dick.

ROFLcomputer

Let me cheat off you if we ever have a class together.

and people say I'm not blackpilled.

I saw what you wrote in that deleted thread boyo

BlushShy

You could always cheat off me.

But if it was a foid I would write all the wrong answers then change them to the correct ones right before turning in the test.

70 guests...you done crafted up a masterpiece Zesto 2.0

nice I fail all my mid terms

OP's university uses Blackboard

Lol none of you guys are 'chinks' or 'japs' stop trying to argue which is better

70 guests...you done crafted up a masterpiece Zesto 2.0

Aggravated

Fuck you Cuck Tears and Reddit Soy Boys.

I am not sure what's worse. The chinks or you chink orbiters/defenders.

You better get laid or I'm going to call for a vote on your misogyny status.

Only give her the right answers if she's your waifu.

You are more blackpilled than I am.

You know the rules.

Foids get nothing if we're not fucking.

No manko no answers.

Smug2

You are more blackpilled than I am.

You know the rules.

Foids get nothing if we're not fucking.

No manko no answers.
I think you knew that already too, you're the blackestpilled on western foids.

There is a small correction. They are called "noodlewhores", not "chinkwhores". Please use appropriate and relevant terms sir!!

View attachment 51193

My waifu waiting for me in Tokyo mogs your filthy ass into the afterlife you disgusting chink piece of filth.

@11gaijin I know how it feels when you said you wanted to commit Sudoku after validating some instawhore (I hope you deleted your insta btw). Prior to class starting I offered to grab this chink bitch the handout from the front of the lecture hall as I went on my way to get my copy so she wouldn't have to get out of her seat. I thought for sure she'd agree to study with me at the end of class after that. I'm sure you could imagine how shitty I felt afterwards.

Why u calling her chink then talking up your waifu who is also a chink you low iq moron

From what anime is your avi, OP?

View attachment 51193

Proof that jbw doesn't always work :feelskek:

There is a small correction. They are called "noodlewhores", not "chinkwhores". Please use appropriate and relevant terms sir!!

My waifu in Japan likes noodles so I don't use that term.

I need to specify.

EmbarassedHappy

Good for you man, don't forget that our waifus love is absolute. It transcends 3D chinks validation tactics and fills our soul with nothing but true love. I'm going to visit you with my waifu some day when we reach the promised land some day. Cheers!

E001bd5cf6be05a04828d4954ad39758

Why u calling her chink then talking up your waifu who is also a chink you low iq moron

This is where you are wrong. Our waifus are not chinks or noodlewhores. They are angels that ascend and trascend 3D foids. Their love is absolute and want nothing in return but to see us happy. The least we can do is manko workship our waifus that are waiting for us to move to Japan with them.

Last edited:
What did this girl say to you?

I can call chinks whatever I like because Japanese are the master race. I feel the same way about Chinese as Japs do (other than my Chinese friends on .me of course). (do I even have any?)

If they didn't sell out to western poison like Communism I wouldn't call them chinks. They could've potentially been just as based as Japan but flushed it all down the toilet. I will be making a thread about this October 12th to celebrate a very special anniversary of a communist pig slaughtered in Japan.

View attachment 51198

JFL @ you. The grades were uploaded online, this was an in class 50 person test worth 25% of the overall class grade.
Good job on the grade.
What is your opinion on Filipinos?

What race are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back