Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Message to the Chink Whore in my Anthropology Class who Laughed at Me After I Asked if She Wanted to Study and Get Coffee With Me

What percentage did the chink get?

What did this girl say to you?

I am sitting in the class right now. I covered it in my "College Approach Log" on LooksMax.

I said "Would you like to get coffee and study with me some time for the test" and she said "No" then started laughing then said "No again" and laughed some more.

I just said alright and that was it.

Ah but what I really wanted

As I said I don't give a fuck because my jap waifu mogs her filthy, disgusting, chinkroach rotten ass.

LOL I can read katakana, now I can see who you are ;)

Join Facade's Japanese Learning Dojo https://incels.is/threads/language-learning-discord-server-mainly-focused-on-japanese.78277/

Practice your Japanese with us, we got lots of people from the forum there. It's a comfy server.

All our welcome but you must have interest in learning Japanese.

Zesto

Wait lemme edit that again.

Zesto

I am sitting in the class right now. I covered it in my "College Approach Log" on LooksMax.

I said "Would you like to get coffee and study with me some time for the test" and she said "No" then started laughing then said "No again" and laughed some more.

Sounds brutal man, especially the laugh. I'd be furious and pissed and broken.

Sounds brutal man, especially the laugh. I'd be furious and pissed and broken.

I think she said sorry once or twice as she was laughing.

Honestly there's nothing to get upset about it's just a stupid chink. It could barely even speak English.

EmbarassedHappy

I think she said sorry once or twice as she was laughing.

Honestly there's nothing to get upset about it's just a stupid chink. It could barely even speak English.

View attachment 51543
I see, that's good you were not affected by that.
Btw about the Insta girl, I still like her pics :p:lul::forcedsmile::(:feelsrope:

Last edited:
I see, that's good you were not affected by that.
Btw about the Insta girl, I still like her pics :p:lul::forcedsmile::(:feelsrope:

You Cant Be Serious

I will worship the pics of my waifu I will ascend with in Tokyo.

But some randy. Nah.

View attachment 51557

I will worship the pics of my waifu I will ascend with in Tokyo.

But some randy. Nah.
Might sound cucked but it made me angry for a second when you called her a 'randy' (quite offensive in Hindi). We are cucks to women as I said in another thread that was deleted.

Might sound cucked but it made me angry for a second when you called her a 'randy' (quite offensive in Hindi). We are cucks to women as I said in another thread that was deleted.

Lol gomenasai Senpai.

I speak Aygo and sekooshi Nihongo.

I will happily be a "cuck" (in the figurative sense) to a Nihon-jin woman but she would never cuck me in the literal sense.

Lol gomenasai Senpai.

I speak Aygo and sekooshi Nihongo.

I will happily be a "cuck" (in the figurative sense) to a Nihon-jin woman but she would never cuck me in the literal sense.
I am not even sure if we are on the same page, lol

I am not even sure if we are on the same page, lol

We are when it comes to Thailand at least.

I have no happy anime pic to share because I'm on my phone from class right now but if I did I would put one here.

I can feel the radiation from the bombs dropped on japan seeping through my screen

You’re either doxxing yourself or making it up.

We are when it comes to Thailand at least.

I have no happy anime pic to share because I'm on my phone from class right now but if I did I would put one here.
I meant something else. Anyways, I do like Asian women too like you especially the Japs and Thais. But I think white women still reign supreme. Nothing beats a blue eyed white skinned tall aryan goddess. :feelsohh::feelsohh:
You’re either doxxing yourself or making it up.
I don't think he'd get doxxed by the info he shared. He is genuine, he told me about the grades few days back.

I can call chinks whatever I like because Japanese are the master race. I feel the same way about Chinese as Japs do (other than my Chinese friends on .me of course). (do I even have any?)

If they didn't sell out to western poison like Communism I wouldn't call them chinks. They could've potentially been just as based as Japan but flushed it all down the toilet. I will be making a thread about this October 12th to celebrate a very special anniversary of a communist pig slaughtered in Japan.

View attachment 51198

JFL @ you. The grades were uploaded online, this was an in class 50 person test worth 25% of the overall class grade.
Do you eat every meal at otaku bell?

I don't like chinks either bc chinks are to blame for my subhuman genetics

Yellow fever has become the new in thing on this forum.

View attachment 51522

As I said I don't give a fuck because my jap waifu mogs her filthy, disgusting, chinkroach rotten ass.

Join Facade's Japanese Learning Dojo https://incels.is/threads/language-learning-discord-server-mainly-focused-on-japanese.78277/

Practice your Japanese with us, we got lots of people from the forum there. It's a comfy server.

I know japanese, except my kanji is subpar (Japanese school 3rd grade level kanji). Sounds interesting I might join.

Any anthropology course that doesn't include a compulsory section on the blackpill is obviously a fake course.

Just saying but Japanese women are one of the most judge mental women in the world. They always put up a nice front and talk shit behind people’s backs. That’s why the internet community in japan is so toxic because of the anonymity. I am japanese and have japanese family, they are the most look-oriented potential partners ever. Just saying, even if you’re white, if you look disgusting they’ll still hate you. I have personally heard a relative saying
“Omg I was hoping for a hot white guy in our exchange program but he was so nerdy and disgusting all he talked about was anime.”

Stop japan pussy worshiping and think realistically you fucking moron.

Just saying but Japanese women are one of the most judge mental women in the world. They always put up a nice front and talk shit behind people’s backs. That’s why the internet community in japan is so toxic because of the anonymity. I am japanese and have japanese family, they are the most look-oriented potential partners ever. Just saying, even if you’re white, if you look disgusting they’ll still hate you. I have personally heard a relative saying
“Omg I was hoping for a hot white guy in our exchange program but he was so nerdy and disgusting all he talked about was anime.”

Stop japan pussy worshiping and think realistically you fucking moron.

GTFO

I tried to be your friend when you first joined and you blew me off.

I won't let you discourage my ascension.

Your westernized banana family has nothing to do with my waifu waiting for me in Tokyo.

Shoo.

Go

GTFO

Your westernized banana family has nothing to do with my waifu waiting for me in Tokyo.

Shoo.

View attachment 51807

This was literally IN JAPAN the only people that live outside of japan is my parents and me in our whole ass family.
I go to japan to visit grandparents almost every year and meet up with young relatives as well.
My cousin is 17 year old japanese current high schooler and she is so god damn judge mental.

This was literally IN JAPAN the only people that live outside of japan is my parents and me in our whole ass family.
I go to japan to visit grandparents almost every year and meet up with young relatives as well.
My cousin is 17 year old japanese current high schooler and she is so god damn judge mental.

I don't care go bother someone else. No more replies from me.

I am suspicious of you that you crawled out of whatever rock you were under for a month to try to shit up my thread.

Sayonara

Wave

A
GTFO

Shoo.

View attachment 51807

Actually just fucking go to japan and see how you can get a girl without going to a public Soap. Being a sugar baby is extremely popular in japan right now. Women go to group dates just to talk shit about the guys who were there. Japanese women are just as whores and even more judgemental than other races.
Ive overheard JKs saying “Like, white guys are so hit or miss the celebrities like Zack Effron is so hot but the guys that came to that shop one day was so gross haha! I guess otakus are jsut as gross anywhere else.”

View attachment 51193

My waifu waiting for me in Tokyo mogs your filthy ass into the afterlife you disgusting chink piece of filth.

I got this grade for her. I will meet her soon.

@11gaijin I know how it feels when you said you wanted to commit Sudoku after validating some instawhore (I hope you deleted your insta btw). Prior to class starting I offered to grab this chink bitch the handout from the front of the lecture hall as I went on my way to get my copy so she wouldn't have to get out of her seat. I thought for sure she'd agree to study with me at the end of class after that. I'm sure you could imagine how shitty I felt afterwards.
Why’d she laugh at you?

View attachment 51522

I’ve been meaning to get back into studying Japanese, imma join fam

Last edited:
Your autism just reached levels that's shouldn't even be possible. Never start any threads ever again.

Just lol at the inferior Chinese people

You can laugh but they wee fuckers are better educated than us in the west boyo. We're in the twilight years of the white man running the show. The population here, on average are dumb lazy fucks so it isn't looking good for us in the future. While look at the transformation of china over last 30 years.

imagine being so cucked you help foids with shit in some soyboy hope they will like you. :feelskek:

It doesn't matter how high your grade is. All that matters is networking and incels can't do that because of face and height.

I'm really beginning to hate animecels.

Why’d she laugh at you?

I’ve been meaning to get back into studying Japanese, imma join fam

She laughed because she is a chinkroach.

Please PM Façade and join would love to see you there.

You can laugh but they wee fuckers are better educated than us in the west boyo. We're in the twilight years of the white man running the show. The population here, on average are dumb lazy fucks so it isn't looking good for us in the future. While look at the transformation of china over last 30 years.

Except all these chinks flood US universities for the credentials and esteem if they got enough cash.

I bolded what I agree with.

imagine being so cucked you help foids with shit in some soyboy hope they will like you. :feelskek:

Yes I'll never do that again. I learned my lesson.

Exasperated

alot of chinese tend to be bugmen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back