Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im going to tell a girl in my class that i will kill myself if she doesnt date me

Lemme tell you what will happen. Either she will just block you. Or she’ll tell all her friends and then you’ll be made a laughing stock.

I think this is a bad idea dude. She can cave in and become your "gf", but she will likely resent you.

And if she doesn't cave in to your suicide threat then what? Are you still gone do it?
Never make promises you can't keep and threats you don't intend to carry out, as they imstantly make you lose any and all credibility and trustworthiness

Not that I think you should carry out this threat, as you would be ruining your life over nothing.

nigga don't do any of that retarded shit, just tell her you like her and her presence means a lot to you, you wish both of yourselves to be together and kiss her (Even if she's pushing back just do it with eyes closed) and tell her you couldn't control yourself etc whatever

Idealizing a foid and putting her on a pedestal is only going to make you unhappy, because when you come face to face with reality you'll realize that you're insignificant to her and that you're chasing a desire you'll never be able to satisfy.
Real

Foids don't have a lot of empathy, I highly doubt that you telling her this would make her change her mind

nigga don't do any of that retarded shit, just tell her you like her and her presence means a lot to you, you wish both of yourselves to be together and kiss her (Even if she's pushing back just do it with eyes closed) and tell her you couldn't control yourself etc whatever
>don't do any of that retarded shit
>do this retarded shit instead

"Real? Wow! I'm gonna ascend with a duller, less knowledgeable whore?"

"Real? Wow! I'm gonna ascend with a duller, less knowledgeable whore?"

View attachment 912466
I just think that threatening to end your life for a female is not a good idea, no matter how she looks. A lot of the time, females don't show empathy for us so I don't think telling them that their pussies are worth more than life will get us anywhere

i made a few posts about her here and i am crushing on her and i want her badly

i asked her for her phone number, she gave it to me, but never texts me. she left me on read for 2 weeks. i talked to her in person and asked if shed like to call with me on friday and she said "sure, friday after school."

if she accepts my call, i will turn my camera on and tell her this
"i am going to kill myself very soon, ive never had a girlfriend before, and i like you and i want you. i want you to hold my hand when i need comfort and when im going insane, i want you to be my first kiss, and i want to hug you everyday after school. if you dont do this you are evil, as i am not asking for much. i am literally taking my life after a year. just think of me as a stage 4 cancer patient and youre doing me a favor by giving me something ive always wanted before i left this shit hole of a society."

what do you guys think?
fuck sake man let her go some chad has already fucked her by now. focus on yourself gymmaxx

Many people on this forum have BPD, including me. It comes with the territory of chronic social isolation and problems with social rejection. It's just a personality type that derives from formative social problems.

The cure to BPD is literally opioid agonism. People with BPD have dysregulated endogenous opioid systems (which makes sense because endogenous opioids regulate social attachment, as I've said). I can testify to the fact that taking a daily, low-dose opioid agonist completely cures me of feelings of emptiness and malaise surrounding my lack of social status, and stops my rumination over brutal experiences of rejection. It makes me feel normal.

I combine the opioid agonist with a stimulant, and not only is my depression cured, but my ADHD is treated too.

BTW, your avi is literally a depiction of BPD, lol:

View attachment 900908

People with BPD cut themselves because it releases endorphins in a pain-killing capacity, which gives them emotional equanimity. Ded srs. This just goes to prove my point.

It's ironic that Hong Kong wouldn't have opioids, since the British literally took control over it as a port in order to facilitate their trade of opium into China :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I think I have a solution for you, though. I'll PM you
What if you have social connection like friends but no intimacy

This will get you thrown in the psych word for borderline personality disorder and/or depression and you’ll be faced to take jew pills.

Shes gonna be like ......."ok":)

i made a few posts about her here and i am crushing on her and i want her badly

i asked her for her phone number, she gave it to me, but never texts me. she left me on read for 2 weeks. i talked to her in person and asked if shed like to call with me on friday and she said "sure, friday after school."

if she accepts my call, i will turn my camera on and tell her this
"i am going to kill myself very soon, ive never had a girlfriend before, and i like you and i want you. i want you to hold my hand when i need comfort and when im going insane, i want you to be my first kiss, and i want to hug you everyday after school. if you dont do this you are evil, as i am not asking for much. i am literally taking my life after a year. just think of me as a stage 4 cancer patient and youre doing me a favor by giving me something ive always wanted before i left this shit hole of a society."

what do you guys think?
go fuck yourself,leave go away run forever never appear again here ever again.

Killing yourself over a hole is an advanced form of cuckery.

Foid worshipper.

If you want her that bad, just rape her.