Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im going to tell a girl in my class that i will kill myself if she doesnt date me

She will be glad
If youre actually gonna rope then have consensual :feelsaww:sex with her first
then rope

i made a few posts about her here and i am crushing on her and i want her badly

i asked her for her phone number, she gave it to me, but never texts me. she left me on read for 2 weeks. i talked to her in person and asked if shed like to call with me on friday and she said "sure, friday after school."

if she accepts my call, i will turn my camera on and tell her this
"i am going to kill myself very soon, ive never had a girlfriend before, and i like you and i want you. i want you to hold my hand when i need comfort and when im going insane, i want you to be my first kiss, and i want to hug you everyday after school. if you dont do this you are evil, as i am not asking for much. i am literally taking my life after a year. just think of me as a stage 4 cancer patient and youre doing me a favor by giving me something ive always wanted before i left this shit hole of a society."

what do you guys think?
Get ready to kill yourself then. Because if you know anything about the blackpill, you know she wont be saying yes to you. Grow a brain and stop embarassing yourself like this.

My advice would be to look for some copes or something.

Record the conversation.

I like that, take initiative

Jesus Christ, ur doing the exact thing ur not supposed to. That chick was nice to u cuz ur deskmates told her u were suicidal. And now u acting this way will even make more foids not ever be nice to incels. Ur too emotionally unstable, this is a low inhib thing ur doing simply out of desperation, this isnt blackpill. Ur being worse than a bluepilled guy rn. Wakeup mf

will you actually kill yourself tho?

you sound like annoying edgy teenager.Grow up kid and stop annoying us with these "in the school" posts. Guaranteed in a few months you will stop posting here. We had similar retard like you here

I am 34, she will say ”awww no lets be friends please” and then leave you on read and block you. If by a miracle she actually opens the cam lol.

On the other hand, if you were a chad she would fk the crap out of you and not leave your house. She would c*m all over you in camera and then ask to come over to you just because youre a chad and existing.
How do I know this? I got a chad friend and I pretended to be a chad myself, its a miracle I havent emergency roomed or roped myself because ive had many oneitises ignore me but go for chads :feelsrope: @incel tears, fed and media, tell me why I shouldnt let all the anger out.

I dont want you to feel depressed but if youre an ethnic, its over BUDDY BOYO’ ITS OVER! BLACKPILL OVERDOSE!
:feelsbadman:
Get ready to kill yourself then. Because if you know anything about the blackpill, you know she wont be saying yes to you. Grow a brain and stop embarassing yourself like this.

My advice would be to look for some copes or something.
Record the conversation.
jfl if i even do it. im scared shitless
Jesus Christ, ur doing the exact thing ur not supposed to. That chick was nice to u cuz ur deskmates told her u were suicidal. And now u acting this way will even make more foids not ever be nice to incels. Ur too emotionally unstable, this is a low inhib thing ur doing simply out of desperation, this isnt blackpill. Ur being worse than a bluepilled guy rn. Wakeup mf
you sound like annoying edgy teenager.Grow up kid and stop annoying us with these "in the school" posts. Guaranteed in a few months you will stop posting here. We had similar retard like you here

i asked her for her phone number, she gave it to me, but never texts me. she left me on read for 2 weeks. i talked to her in person and asked if shed like to call with me on friday and she said "sure, friday after school."

"i am going to kill myself very soon, ive never had a girlfriend before, and i like you and i want you. i want you to hold my hand when i need comfort and when im going insane, i want you to be my first kiss, and i want to hug you everyday after school. if you dont do this you are evil, as i am not asking for much. i am literally taking my life after a year. just think of me as a stage 4 cancer patient and youre doing me a favor by giving me something ive always wanted before i left this shit hole of a society."

what do you guys think?
0 percent chance of you getting her to actually date you that way but 100% good way to fuck with her and troll her. Godspeed.

Just harass her with chats. Being left on read is standard for non-chads. Harassing girls via text is the norm now, it's the only way non-chads can get a girlfriend.

Just harass her with chats. Being left on read is standard for non-chads. Harassing girls via text is the norm now, it's the only way non-chads can get a girlfriend.
LMAO SURE

LMAO SURE
I read an account of a 10/10 OnlyFans thot getting with one of her simps (who had paid for her snapchat). He harassed her, sent her dick pics etc and then met up with her at some convention. He wasn't a chad. I only learned this because she was metoo-ing him, mind.

Girls say they want a guy who is "obsessed with them" for a reason. They're insecure and know most guys today, especially chads, are likely to pump and dump them. Social media is literally designed for harassment-- it enables you to talk to someone 24/7 whenever, wherever they are. It's a literal stalking device. If they want you to stop they block you. That's the game.

I read an account of a 10/10 OnlyFans thot getting with one of her simps (who had paid for her snapchat). He harassed her, sent her dick pics etc and then met up with her at some convention. He wasn't a chad. I only learned this because she was metoo-ing him, mind.

Girls say they want a guy who is "obsessed with them" for a reason. They're insecure and know most guys today, especially chads, are likely to pump and dump them. Social media is literally designed for harassment-- it enables you to talk to someone 24/7 whenever, wherever they are. It's a literal stalking device. If they want you to stop they block you. That's the game.
1 in a million chance buddy, and ur talking about some anon subscriber in onlyfans. This girl here is a classmate of OP, doing such things will make him look like the biggest clown in school and will make him even much worse than he already is. Things can always get worse. Do not give such advices unless ur sadistic and want to see him suffer.

1 in a million chance buddy, and ur talking about some anon subscriber in onlyfans.
Yet her next boyfriend is also a normie, and guy #1 had another thot girlfriend as a replacement. And most girls are in relationships with average looking guys.
This girl here is a classmate of OP, doing such things will make him look like the biggest clown in school and will make him even much worse than he already is.
Pursuing and talking to a girl is standard male behaviour. Yes, in [current year] you have to risk the inevitable fact that everything you do or say to a girl is recorded and shared with her entire social circle. But if you're not low inhib to deal with that, you're never going to escape inceldom anyway. Girls bond through social interaction. And if she blocks him then it's better than being left in limbo. Girls at least have some begrudging respect for guys who pursue (despite what they may say and do). They have no respect for orbiters.
Things can always get worse. Do not give such advices unless ur sadistic and want to see him suffer.
Lol have you seen what he's planning to do?

Yet her next boyfriend is also a normie, and guy #1 had another thot girlfriend as a replacement. And most girls are in relationships with average looking guys.
I notice super bipolar whores (Gabby Petito/Brian Laundrie) and "sex workers" often date normies. They kind of have to date down for their long term relationships because only low-SMV men will tolerate that shit for any prolonged period of time. I've seen this time and time again even in real life.

Even the streamer N3on was dating an OnlyFans whore. Mia Khalifa also comes to mind. That ex husband of hers wasn't exactly a Chad.

Pursuing and talking to a girl is standard male behaviour. Yes, in [current year] you have to risk the inevitable fact that everything you do or say to a girl is recorded and shared with her entire social circle. But if you're not low inhib to deal with that, you're never going to escape inceldom anyway. Girls bond through social interaction. And if she blocks him then it's better than being left in limbo. Girls at least have some begrudging respect for guys who pursue (despite what they may say and do). They have no respect for orbiters.

Lol have you seen what he's planning to do?
He is young and emotionally unstable, ofc he wants to die but he wont rope but constantly harrassing the girl who is nice to him only cuz his classmates asked her to do so will make her do something really bad towards him. Which will just end up hurting him even more, and this might actually lead to him roping. Btw if u dont know that girl is being nice to him cuz his classmates told her he's suicidal. Girls dont like men who feel sorry for themselves unless its a chad. Brutal truth but OP should know better as he knows what blackpill is being on this site

I notice super bipolar whores (Gabby Petito/Brian Laundrie) and "sex workers" often date normies. They kind of have to date down for their long term relationships because only low-SMV men will tolerate that shit for any prolonged period of time. I've seen this time and time again even in real life.
True but that's the same for women in general. There aren't enough chads to go around. Also, the girl I'm talking about was a Twitch streamer first and foremost, who did OF on the side. She wasn't a complete whore.

He is young and emotionally unstable, ofc he wants to die but he wont rope but constantly harrassing the girl who is nice to him only cuz his classmates asked her to do so will make her do something really bad towards him. Which will just end up hurting him even more, and this might actually lead to him roping. Btw if u dont know that girl is being nice to him cuz his classmates told her he's suicidal. Girls dont like men who feel sorry for themselves unless its a chad. Brutal truth but OP should know better as he knows what blackpill is being on this site
By "harass" I just mean talk to her. Ask her questions. Send her links/memes, whatever. Ask for her snapchat so you send her snaps regularly. I chadfish and get left on read. It's not that big of a deal. I have an anon Instagram account and message some girls-- a few respond and don't mind talking to me. One even finds me funny. They leave me on read. I just message them again later. I send them random pics, Tiktoks, whatever. That's normie communication in [current year]. He has nothing to lose but his dignity, which he doesn't seem to care much about.

She surely waits for you to do it atm.

You're kind of extreme bro. She'll just snitch on you and you'd be away from this server cause you'd be in rehab

She won't give a rat's ass

what do you guys think?
People will hate you if you do that.

Better call Saul

Low inhib mogs me

Don't ever do this. Best case scenario, social death. Worst case scenario, she rats you out, you get committed to a shrink house for 72 hours, and the shrink will probably file for an extension to 10 days.

I know your pain, I was in love with two girls in grade school, with the first one I wasn't able to talk (so shy and afraid) - I was doing some silly things around her - but I dont think she ever noticed me. The second one - I told her I love her once - but she just like didnt noticed that, never talked with me later.

If you want to go that road, then replace that part about roping and sucide with something like "I am so in love with you that I am loosing my mind, and I dont know what I will do with it" - let here imagination work, and it wont get you into troubles.

If you follow through with this, that would be a sub zero move. Jack off so the lust leaves your brain

What's your IQ? Genuine question

:feelsbadman: why am i like this

This is a major manipulative move and emotional abuse. She'll see right through you. Nothing good will come from this. If she accepts she'll hate you for it and possibly accuse you of rape. It won't develop into relationship. If she rejects and you don't kill yourself (which you shouldn't) she will see you as a everything I said above and a failed manipulator.

If you want to go that road, then replace that part about roping and sucide with something like "I am so in love with you that I am loosing my mind, and I dont know what I will do with it" - let here imagination work, and it wont get you into troubles.
I'm not sure that would help much either, honestly. It would probably just disgust her

At that point he might as well just say something like, 'Yeah, I don't really care about my life. Make me.' But IMO a safer option would probably be getting into a discussion of depression + letting her share her experience of sadness and how she dealt with it. Foids are obsessed with their own experiences, so if you wanted to have any effect it would generally be better to touch on her experience rather than just present yours

what do you guys think?
For the love of God, please do not fucking do this. Most foids lack empathy and will go to the MAX to ruin your life. It's literally in their nature. Stop talking to her and if she ever approaches you for help or anything, tell her she's a slut and walk on.

For the love of God, please do not fucking do this. Most foids lack empathy and will go to the MAX to ruin your life. It's literally in their nature. Stop talking to her and if she ever approaches you for help or anything, tell her she's a slut and walk on.
jfl yeah she only felt bad for me man. i realize that now :feelsbadman:

what do you guys think?
I'm late but: :bluepill: and :feelstastyman:

Killing yourself (in video game) is based, but threatening to do so just to go on a date is pointless. Even if she calls you (doubt it) and agrees (really doubt it), your "relationship" will be awkward and probably fake while she fucks Chad on the side and sets something up where her orbiters beat you to a pulp. You're also giving her attention, which is cucked.

Also: kids.is

I do this att to moids. its called manipulation.