Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im going to tell a girl in my class that i will kill myself if she doesnt date me

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i made a few posts about her here and i am crushing on her and i want her badly

i asked her for her phone number, she gave it to me, but never texts me. she left me on read for 2 weeks. i talked to her in person and asked if shed like to call with me on friday and she said "sure, friday after school."

if she accepts my call, i will turn my camera on and tell her this
"i am going to kill myself very soon, ive never had a girlfriend before, and i like you and i want you. i want you to hold my hand when i need comfort and when im going insane, i want you to be my first kiss, and i want to hug you everyday after school. if you dont do this you are evil, as i am not asking for much. i am literally taking my life after a year. just think of me as a stage 4 cancer patient and youre doing me a favor by giving me something ive always wanted before i left this shit hole of a society."

what do you guys think?

go for it, but i doubt she will have any empathy.

I did this, she laughed at me and told it all her friends.

That's fucking retarded.

Don’t do that.

You have BPD and are using Inceldom Discussion as your emotional tampon

Take opioids like I said or STFU. It will stop your emotional retardation

Combine it with a stimulant. Among other things, it will decrease your appetite and you'll stop being so fat

Foids have no empathy.
This will only create a self-sabotage even harder on OP.
~Nothing screams desperation, than signalling to a vagina that you are going to kill yourself, if one can´t have vagina.

Combine it with a stimulant. Among other things, it will decrease your appetite and you'll stop being so fat
~You might aswell take @Atavistic Autist advice, if a state of pure sobriety is impossible.

~You might aswell take @Atavistic Autist advice, if a state of pure sobriety is impossible.
The dichotomy of sobriety vs. inebriation is overly simplistic.

Even or especially in drug rehabilitation programs like Alcoholics/Narcotics Anonymous, which preach total abstinence and "sobriety," members are seen to be drinking many cups of coffee with tons of added sugar and smoking cartons of cigarettes :feelshaha:

I'd bet that you yourself have something which can similarly be termed an addiction, even if it's considered socially acceptable or benign. Indeed, you seem to like pizza a lot, I've noticed. The cheese in pizza is known to contain casomorphins, which are literally exogenous opioids ("morphin" is a reference to "morphine"). So it seems like you enjoy opioids yourself without even knowing it :feelshehe:

Actually, everybody does. Opioids are the chemical of social attachment. Early and lifelong problems in social relationships manifest in depression in the first place because your body's opioid tone decreases.

Last edited:
i asked her for her phone number, she gave it to me, but never texts me. she left me on read for 2 weeks. i talked to her in person and asked if shed like to call with me on friday and she said "sure, friday after school."
It sounds like she is keen to have a conversation with you. If your objective is to make her like you, I think you should focus on talking about the things like stuff you would like to do together, about your and her hobbies and interests. It would be a good start and I suggest you don't mention her anything about killing yourself.

Of course I have no idea who the fuck you guys are and know nothing about you. So this could be an extremely :bluepill: advice depending on your situation.

i cant find those here.

Even or especially in drug rehabilitation programs like Alcoholics/Narcotics Anonymous, which preach total abstinence and "sobriety," members are seen to be drinking many cups of coffee with tons of added sugar and smoking cartons of cigarettes :feelshaha:

I'd bet that you yourself have something which can similarly be termed an addiction, even if it's considered socially acceptable or benign. Indeed, you seem to like pizza a lot, I've noticed. The cheese in pizza is known to contain casomorphins, which are literally exogenous opioids ("morphin" is a reference to "morphine"). So it seems like you enjoy opioids yourself without even knowing it :feelshehe:

Actually, everybody does. Opioids are the chemical of social attachment. Early and lifelong problems in social relationships manifest in depression in the first place because your body's opioid tone decreases.
how can i cure BPD? do you really think I have BPD?

It sounds like she is keen to have a conversation with you. If your objective is to make her like you, I think you should focus on talking about the things like stuff you would like to do together, about your and her hobbies and interests. It would be a good start and I suggest you don't mention her anything about killing yourself.

Of course I have no idea who the fuck you guys are and know nothing about you. So this could be an extremely :bluepill: advice depending on your situation.
im ugly

If you want her to call the nearest insane asylum to come pick you up ASAP, then by all means go ahead. Because that's probably the most likely outcome. If not that, I hope she indignantly tells you to fuck off, because that's what I would do if I was her. Your plan is just really fucking scummy man. It's not that I don't get it, but just don't.

She wont care if you kill youself unfortunately... she isnt emotionally invested in you, and you shouldnt do it.

Try dumpster diving, its your only chance.

Idealizing a foid and putting her on a pedestal is only going to make you unhappy, because when you come face to face with reality you'll realize that you're insignificant to her and that you're chasing a desire you'll never be able to satisfy.

Do it it's funny

What opiods you take ?

how can i cure BPD? do you really think I have BPD?
Many people on this forum have BPD, including me. It comes with the territory of chronic social isolation and problems with social rejection. It's just a personality type that derives from formative social problems.

The cure to BPD is literally opioid agonism. People with BPD have dysregulated endogenous opioid systems (which makes sense because endogenous opioids regulate social attachment, as I've said). I can testify to the fact that taking a daily, low-dose opioid agonist completely cures me of feelings of emptiness and malaise surrounding my lack of social status, and stops my rumination over brutal experiences of rejection. It makes me feel normal.

I combine the opioid agonist with a stimulant, and not only is my depression cured, but my ADHD is treated too.

BTW, your avi is literally a depiction of BPD, lol:

People with BPD cut themselves because it releases endorphins in a pain-killing capacity, which gives them emotional equanimity. Ded srs. This just goes to prove my point.

hong kong a shit part and everythings expensive for some reason
It's ironic that Hong Kong wouldn't have opioids, since the British literally took control over it as a port in order to facilitate their trade of opium into China :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I think I have a solution for you, though. I'll PM you

Many people on this forum have BPD, including me. It comes with the territory of chronic social isolation and problems with social rejection. It's just a personality type that derives from formative social problems.

The cure to BPD is literally opioid agonism. People with BPD have dysregulated endogenous opioid systems (which makes sense because endogenous opioids regulate social attachment, as I've said). I can testify to the fact that taking a daily, low-dose opioid agonist completely cures me of feelings of emptiness and malaise surrounding my lack of social status, and stops my rumination over brutal experiences of rejection. It makes me feel normal.

I combine the opioid agonist with a stimulant, and not only is my depression cured, but my ADHD is treated too.

BTW, your avi is literally a depiction of BPD, lol:

View attachment 900908

People with BPD cut themselves because it releases endorphins in a pain-killing capacity, which gives them emotional equanimity. Ded srs. This just goes to prove my point.

It's ironic that Hong Kong wouldn't have opioids, since the British literally took control over it as a port in order to facilitate their trade of opium into China :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I think I have a solution for you, though. I'll PM you
thanks man pm me i wanna tell u sum

Yes. ~100% sobriety cannot be attained when ALL of the commercially available food has some variation of added suppliments.
The internet itself is also a form of brain rotting drug, depending on what kind of information you are seeking from it. I always look for the horizon to find something interesting.

I also drink coffee, which is a stimulant in itself.
But, i don´t drink alcohol, nor smoke, nor need others to find contentment.

So in essence, better strive for sobriety, than not strive at all.

What opiods you take ?
I started out with taking kratom, which is what I suggest any person interested in the opioid cure do given how easily it can be obtained.

If kratom works to undo your depression and BPD traits, then you can move onto pharmaceutical sources for a more consistent therapeutic effect.

Yes. ~100% sobriety cannot be attained when ALL of the commercially available food has some variation of added suppliments.
The internet itself is also a form of brain rotting drug, depending on what kind of information you are seeking from it. I always look for the horizon to find something interesting.

I also drink coffee, which is a stimulant in itself.
But, i don´t drink alcohol, nor smoke, nor need others to find contentment.

So in essence, better strive for sobriety, than not strive at all.
I find that taking an opioid agonist and stimulant daily attenuates addictive behavior, if anything.

This is no doubt because addiction is so linked to dopaminergic and opioidergic problems in the first place, namely ADHD and BPD. Treat these disorders and your addictive tendencies will also abate.

Keep in mind, I am taking drugs not for "recreational" purposes, but medicinally. So it's kinda absurd to speak in terms of sobriety here, as though I am abusing something. This is a meme that the War on Drugs has created, that any drug use outside of what a (((doctor))) orders must mean abuse JFL

I find that taking an opioid agonist and stimulant daily attenuates addictive behavior, if anything.

This is no doubt because addiction is so linked to dopaminergic and opioidergic problems in the first place, namely ADHD and BPD. Treat these disorders and your addictive tendencies will abate also.

Keep in mind, I am taking drugs not for "recreational" purposes, but medicinally. So it's kinda absurd to speak in terms of sobriety here, as though I am abusing something. This is a meme that the War on Drugs has created, that any drug use outside of a (((doctor))) must mean abuse JFL
I understand, ~Not everyone can cope the same way.
You do what you think it´s best for you.

I started out with taking kratom, which is what I suggest any person interested in the opioid cure do given how easily it can be obtained.

If kratom works to undo your depression and BPD traits, then you can move onto pharmaceutical sources for a more consistent therapeutic effect.

I this a good side ? First time i heard of this opium

@DottKo334 is German and could help you find the best German source

Kratom is legal in Germany so it should be very easy to buy and use
Is he experienced in Kratom ?

Also have some more questions:
-can i drive while i'm on Kratom
-is the high subtle or direct ?
-what kind of Kratom is the best ? There are many different kinds
- How much should a starter take ?
-How do i consume it ?

nigga u need to chill, she is not the fuckin suicide hotline, she accepted to give you her number dont fuck this up. On males being suicidal is not an attractive trait, otherwhise is repulsive to normie society so try to keep it up to yourself

I am 34, she will say ”awww no lets be friends please” and then leave you on read and block you. If by a miracle she actually opens the cam lol.

On the other hand, if you were a chad she would fk the crap out of you and not leave your house. She would c*m all over you in camera and then ask to come over to you just because youre a chad and existing.
How do I know this? I got a chad friend and I pretended to be a chad myself, its a miracle I havent emergency roomed or roped myself because ive had many oneitises ignore me but go for chads :feelsrope: @incel tears, fed and media, tell me why I shouldnt let all the anger out.

I dont want you to feel depressed but if youre an ethnic, its over BUDDY BOYO’ ITS OVER! BLACKPILL OVERDOSE!

Last edited:
Is he experienced in Kratom ?

Also have some more questions:
-can i drive while i'm on Kratom
-is the high subtle or direct ?
-what kind of Kratom is the best ? There are many different kinds
- How much should a starter take ?
-How do i consume it ?
You can drive on Kratom, and there are dosages where you shouldn't. Obviously you shouldn't drive when you're nodding or some shit, but unlikely to happen with Kratom. Get a red or a white one, but honestly, I doubt it actually makes a big difference, it more of seems like a marketing trick for the stupid consumer goyim. The high is just an opioid high, how strong it gets depends on how much you take.

You should take like 3-4g I'd say as a starter. Maybe like 2g first, just to see how you react. If everything goes normal and you're not allergic or some shite, you should feel general mood enhancement. Also, the subtle or direct thang isn't really important, because the plan is not to just get high daily, but to control it and enhance your mood, up activity n grind n shite. So 2g Kratom should be first try, if that's not enough go up to 3-4g, wouldn't take more.
You consume it just by eating it. You can put it on yogurt or whatever you like, I'd recommend something smooth to get it down.

thats it

You can drive on Kratom, and there are dosages where you shouldn't. Obviously you shouldn't drive when you're nodding or some shit, but unlikely to happen with Kratom. Get a red or a white one, but honestly, I doubt it actually makes a big difference, it more of seems like a marketing trick for the stupid consumer goyim. The high is just an opioid high, how strong it gets depends on how much you take.

You should take like 3-4g I'd say as a starter. Maybe like 2g first, just to see how you react. If everything goes normal and you're not allergic or some shite, you should feel general mood enhancement. Also, the subtle or direct thang isn't really important, because the plan is not to just get high daily, but to control it and enhance your mood, up activity n grind n shite. So 2g Kratom should be first try, if that's not enough go up to 3-4g, wouldn't take more.
You consume it just by eating it. You can put it on yogurt or whatever you like, I'd recommend something smooth to get it down.

thats it
Thanks for the information brocel. Can you recommend me a German website with high quality Kratom for a cheap price ?

You have nothing to lose
You should go through this experience to learn more about the black pill

Don't rope yourself unless you wanna be remembered as being shared on Discord as shock gore or something

Maybe she will give you a pity sex.

Thanks for the information brocel. Can you recommend me a German website with high quality Kratom for a cheap price ?
https://www.kraatje.eu/de/index.html
Die verschicken aus EU, haben relativ gute Preise, 50g vllt für den Anfang erstmal kosten da nur 13€. Schau dich durch die Sorten am besten Red oder White, aber innerhalb von red&white macht das sowieso kaum Unterschied iirc. Kratom ist auch sowieso net illegal in DE, daher gibts da auch keine Probleme inner EU.

Falls du mehr Fragen hast wegen Kratom kannste mir auch pm schreiben.

if she accepts my call
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jokes aside, don't be such a simp. Killing yourself for a woman, let alone for one that hates you, would be really pathetic. Go find another one or take some time alone to study about things you enjoy.

im going to tell a girl in my class that i will kill her if she doesnt date me

Fixed it for you :feelsokman:

Thank me later, playboy