Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme a meme factory: /r/exredpill/

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★
Last edited:
JFL; would be quite hilarious, though, if they actually swallowed the brutal truth that is the blackpill and transitioned the sub away from its cucked, foid worshipping bluepilled nature... :feelshehe:

Honestly, you'd think that realizing the redpill is a lie, turning to the bluepill, and still realizing it's even greater of a falsehood would cause them to consider the blackpill and the fact that it accurately interprets 95% of the situations they talk about... :feelsUgh:

But I guess the censorship of wrongthink and the bluepilled brainwashing instilled into them at birth is simply too strong. :feelsclown:

I know this subreddit was mentioned here time and time again
(e.g.:
-- Ex red pillers: "being ugly is good!"
-- What bluepill and red pill does to mf
-- JFL When you're so bluepilled you become blackpilled
)

But I just found out how funny it is. I won't comment further because every single thread there is a meme. Just for LOL.

Latest example that made me burst my sides:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/exredpill/comments/y4mtc2/how_can_i_avoid_embracing_the_women_are_only/

They never learn, OP will read the "most women aren't like this" comments there and agree with them.

"I get rejected by every women I approach but I march for women rights because they're queens" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This people will cope until innevitable death comes

How can I avoid embracing the “women are only attracted to misogynistic men” idea when all my anecdotal evidence points to that being true?

Really, I get most upset when I compare myself to Andrew Tate. Here’s a guy who spends all his time spewing the most disgusting, putrid misogyny on the internet and advocating for violence against women. Andrew Tate is also loved by women despite how much he hates them. If you watch a lot of his lifestyle videos, you can see women all over him, and he never seems to have any issues attracting women.

Then, on the other hand, you have me. I volunteer teaching English to immigrants and refugees four days a week. I march for womens’ rights and skipped class the day after the SCOTUS decision to protest in DC, I’ve never harmed a woman physically or emotionally and believe entirely in equality. I’ve also never had a girlfriend before despite being 23, I never get any likes or matches on dating apps, and I get rejected by all the women I approach.

How can I look at Tate and say “fuck the red pill, this guy is completely wrong” when women love him despite his violent misogyny whilst women hate me despite my views on women and overall personality being the exact opposite of his?

Coping is the conscious and unconscious efforts we put in to solve problems and reduce stress.

How can I avoid embracing the “women are only attracted to misogynistic men” idea when all my anecdotal evidence points to that being true?

This is the unhealthiest cope: going full-reard and denying the reality that is flying straight into one's face,

yet

denial of reality is all this subreddit is all about.

Tate is t
I know this subreddit was mentioned here time and time again
(e.g.:
-- Ex red pillers: "being ugly is good!"
-- What bluepill and red pill does to mf
-- JFL When you're so bluepilled you become blackpilled
)

But I just found out how funny it is. I won't comment further because every single thread there is a meme. Just for LOL.

Latest example that made me burst my sides:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/exredpill/comments/y4mtc2/how_can_i_avoid_embracing_the_women_are_only/

Tate is tall. The OP from Reddit might be a shortcel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back