Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dead theory and it’s effects on blackpill culture

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★
Back in 2016 normies spoke coherently and even held right wing views and in some cases pro white/ anti foid sentiments, nowadays it’s just nigger babble and copying the latest processed degenerative trends.

I swear to god 2016 being the year of le based wasn’t a meme it was actually real. Now as for the nigga speak, it’s a relatively new phenomenon to see “bruh” and the skull emoji spammed everywhere. form what I can remember people where looked down on for speaking like this with the expectation of niche black communities. Now it’s literally everywhere in every single comment section, try it out and see for yourself.

Some random guy on 4chan proved that the majority of the posters on Reddit are bots. Mind you theses posters were “complex“ meaning that they appeared as any other mindless soy Reddit user.

A funny Story I heard was about the time that the boomer fucktards at Universal Studios got into hot water for buying subcounts and views on their videos way back in the day on 2013 YouTube, their movie trailers had over like three billion views or something ridiculous.

AI is a lot more advance then what is officially being shown openly in either the private or public domain. The internet is a lot like a post apocalyptic landscape where the majority live in controlled population centers (social media) it’s similar to half life 2 or something. While the rest is of the internet is mostly dead and forgotten. Here’s the video am talking about in regards to the Reddit thing

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4eSdDb9gLkQ&pp=ygUeVGhlIHJlZGRpdG91dCB0aHN0IGR1ZyB0byBkZWVw

Now onto the BP, there’s all ready black pill memes in the mainstream, take this one for example it fake form a much larger channel that I forgot

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/qdsg36w0d_s

Most normie comments see this at face value and think it’s about chad sigma Bateman or something about boys being cool and girls being uncool aka whiny inflated bitches. But there’s obviously a way deeper meaning to this type of meme template that obvious if you’re a blackpilled.

Now there’s looksmaxing and mogging memes and the comments are filled with literal NPC (even normies ruined that fucking term). Here’s an examples of a mainstream looksmaxing video, read the comments for reference.

You’ll find that there is literally nothing organic it’s just the same shit

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u0ojM03OE8I&pp=ygUQbW9nZ2luZyBwbGF5bGlzdA%3D%3D

no way these aren’t bots, blackpill and incel culture hopefully will stay hidden form the online normie population centers and if it does become mainstream it’ll probably die in a few months and then they’ll just move on to joking about having gay fantasies or simping for female criminals or something.

I know people say that it’s explosive because most dudes are sexless and invisible but I can’t possibly get any personal confirmation if most guys are like us, I don’t really buy into the whole 60% of guys being single or male loneliness meme. I think most guys are oofy doofy maxxing to hold onto their looksmatch or are so high on drugs and screwing around with their friends that they don’t care.
Maybe I am coping but I think the real blackpill is that the fact that incels are a tiny minority with zero control over the direct of society.

ah hell naw that shit fucking scares me

Back in 2016 normies spoke coherently and even held right wing views and in some cases pro white/ anti foid sentiments, nowadays it’s just nigger babble and copying the latest processed degenerative trends.

I swear to god 2016 being the year of le based wasn’t a meme it was actually real. Now as for the nigga speak, it’s a relatively new phenomenon to see “bruh” and the skull emoji spammed everywhere. form what I can remember people where looked down on for speaking like this with the expectation of niche black communities. Now it’s literally everywhere in every single comment section, try it out and see for yourself.

Some random guy on 4chan proved that the majority of the posters on Reddit are bots. Mind you theses posters were “complex“ meaning that they appeared as any other mindless soy Reddit user.

A funny Story I heard was about the time that the boomer fucktards at Universal Studios got into hot water for buying subcounts and views on their videos way back in the day on 2013 YouTube, their movie trailers had over like three billion views or something ridiculous.

AI is a lot more advance then what is officially being shown openly in either the private or public domain. The internet is a lot like a post apocalyptic landscape where the majority live in controlled population centers (social media) it’s similar to half life 2 or something. While the rest is of the internet is mostly dead and forgotten. Here’s the video am talking about in regards to the Reddit thing

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4eSdDb9gLkQ&pp=ygUeVGhlIHJlZGRpdG91dCB0aHN0IGR1ZyB0byBkZWVw

Now onto the BP, there’s all ready black pill memes in the mainstream, take this one for example it fake form a much larger channel that I forgot

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/qdsg36w0d_s

Most normie comments see this at face value and think it’s about chad sigma Bateman or something about boys being cool and girls being uncool aka whiny inflated bitches. But there’s obviously a way deeper meaning to this type of meme template that obvious if you’re a blackpilled.

Now there’s looksmaxing and mogging memes and the comments are filled with literal NPC (even normies ruined that fucking term). Here’s an examples of a mainstream looksmaxing video, read the comments for reference.

You’ll find that there is literally nothing organic it’s just the same shit

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u0ojM03OE8I&pp=ygUQbW9nZ2luZyBwbGF5bGlzdA%3D%3D

no way these aren’t bots, blackpill and incel culture hopefully will stay hidden form the online normie population centers and if it does become mainstream it’ll probably die in a few months and then they’ll just move on to joking about having gay fantasies or simping for female criminals or something.

I know people say that it’s explosive because most dudes are sexless and invisible but I can’t possibly get any personal confirmation if most guys are like us, I don’t really buy into the whole 60% of guys being single or male loneliness meme. I think most guys are oofy doofy maxxing to hold onto their looksmatch or are so high on drugs and screwing around with their friends that they don’t care.
Maybe I am coping but I think the real blackpill is that the fact that incels are a tiny minority with zero control over the direct of society.

as someone who has been online for hours daily since like 2009, i can confirm this from experience.
It feels like the internet is much smaller than they let on.
For instance, I have found random people online multiple times, that I knew from other places.
Like this is ages ago but, I was on 8chan and talking to people.
I also had a yt channel that had mabe 100 views on video on average.

This random dude from 8chan that i was talking to found my channel and commented on it.
Could just be weird coincidence.
But I have seen this multiple times.

Over time you get the feeling that the internet is actually very small. Maybe a few million people maxx. And if you divide into subgoups based on language barriers etc. it becomes smaller and smaller.

About youtube comment bots - same. Noticed it.
All the comments are the same now. They are identical across language barriers. For example, you know these retarded youtube comment section phrases that get reposted over and over? "man of culture" etc?
You can go on a fucking korean video and google translate the comments, and it will be exactly the same, same wording etc.

They are all also weirdly positive.
There was this pedophile youtuber who got arrested and jailed for a few years. He was not allowed internet access.
When he got out someone interviewed him and he said the youtube comment section is so fucking weird now, he could not understand.

My guess is that normies only used youtube seriously for a few years back in the 2000s. It was a fad.
After that youtube basically tanked in terms of real users. So they started doing everything they could to save the platform
- appealing to kids
- bot army and millions of fake users and comments
Like you say, I dont think the blackpill will ever be mainstream. Its just a fad to people. Lets not forget the same thing happened around 2017 and 2018.

This video is from 2018 and has 3.8 million views:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45qqSF0MPHk

note - "5 years ago"

On the internet, the generational turnover is much quicker than IRL.
In real life, it is around 20-25 years, one generation, before people start rehashing old shit.
In the 70s for example, they started rehashing the 50s with TV shows like happy days.
In the 80s, the 60s came back with 60s bands like the beach boys having a revival, or look at bands like the B-52s who were all styled in 50s crazy hairdo and stuff.

On the internet, this happens much quicker.
Most people go online as teens, age 12-15, and then leave the internet by age 22-25, I would say.
What this means is that internet culture has a turnover rate of around 5 years.

For example, many here will remember the "eurobeat" memes from 2016. That shit was old even then. 4chan made eurobeat/initia-d memes back in 2006 already.

With the blackpill, the same thing happened. It had a hype moment in 2018, died. Now 5-6 have passed and its coming back.
New generation, old news.

Last edited:
Too big to read:whatfeels: