Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A lot of you don't take this serious enough

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Is this whole thing just a joke to you? You think this is a game? I'm started to worry a lot of you will go betabux for a landwhale and completely forget about the blackpill. You will just look back on this as a phase in your life, like being gay.

Inceldom is more than that for me. It's a lifestyle, an integral part of my identity. Even if I had the opportunity to get laid, I would refuse so I can stay a part of this community. Let me ask you: how many people have you revealed your true form to IRL? I am currently at 6 and I plan on increasing that number. I don't give a fuck anymore, I'm tired of hiding in the closet. I'm about to get this here frog avi tatted on my ass. Any normie that has a problem with it can kiss it, watch that motherfucker turn into a prince.

Melascula 1

I'm about to get this here frog avi tatted on my ass. Any normie that has a problem with it can kiss it, watch that motherfucker turn into a prince.

IMG 6217

Loud and proud my boyo.

shut the fuck up, what are you going to do about inceldom? nothing... go fuck off back to your cave

Bruh....wat? What are you talkin about?:feelswhat:

bro the one time i thought you were banned i died a bit inside. legend.

Even if I had the opportunity to get laid, I would refuse so I can stay a part of this community. Let me ask you: how many people have you revealed your true form to IRL? I am currently at 6 and I plan on increasing that number. I don't give a fuck anymore, I'm tired of hiding in the closet. I'm about to get this here frog avi tatted on my ass. Any normie that has a problem with it can kiss it, watch that motherfucker turn into a prince.

Dud you're losing the plot. If you can get laid, get laid. Living your life on a forum full of fellow failures is no way to live. Have your ambition and work toward something.

I've told my entire family and some of my extended family how impossible I have found dating due to my race/face/height. They're all also aware of all the surgeries I've had and the ones I want to follow. Only thing I haven't told them is my dickmaxing, but I'll even tell them that once I've maxed it more. Don't plan to show any of them my dick. But I'll tell them.

People are so bluepilled about maxing. They think whatever you're born with you just have to live with and I don't believe that at all. I like proving to people that you can change your appearance and when you do your life changes too. It's the ultimate blackpill no normie can even deny when they see it themselves.

I don't talk to anybody irl so I can't tell anyone. Unless I were to just start telling random people I see in class, or walking around campus.

Only thing I haven't told them is my dickmaxing, but I'll even tell them that once I've maxed it more. Don't plan to show any of them my dick. But I'll tell them.

IMG 6435

Let it all hang out boyo.

We need you on LooksMax if you're not already there.

View attachment 54661

Let it all hang out boyo.

We need you on LooksMax if you're not already there.

Looksmax is full of Chads. I get triggered and can't post there.

"Hey guys, I'm only 5'11" is this too short to get a girl? Should I wear lifts??"
"Hey guys, girls say I'm a 6/10 white guy and I only have 30 matches on Tinder - what do you think?"

etc.

If I built my Incel Cure Facility with @Creep those Chadlites would get tased the second they tried to walk in the door.
https://incels.is/threads/this-is-what-an-incel-cure-facility-would-look-like.83595/

The blackpill life is hard. After a while, the depression eats you up inside. Everytime you go outside or browse the internet, tv etc. you are always reminded of what you will never have.

You would have live life as a monk.

I've revealed my inceldom to hundreds. I'm already seen as gutter trash so there's nothing to lose.

If I could have consensual sex, I'd do it in a flash. But I'm not putting any effort into it.

I'm about to get this here frog avi tatted on my ass. Any normie that has a problem with it can kiss it, watch that motherfucker turn into a prince.

Tattoos are degenerate. :feelsree:

Also we meme a lot to cover the sadness I don't think any one over 20 thinks being extremely lonely is a joke.

oh believe me, i take this seriously. i dont insist on staying here too long but the blackpill will always remain inside my soul.

Rise, rise in anger! Your fury will be your new source of strenght.

Dud you're losing the plot. If you can get laid, get laid. Living your life on a forum full of fellow failures is no way to live. Have your ambition and work toward something.

I've told my entire family and some of my extended family how impossible I have found dating due to my race/face/height. They're all also aware of all the surgeries I've had and the ones I want to follow. Only thing I haven't told them is my dickmaxing, but I'll even tell them that once I've maxed it more. Don't plan to show any of them my dick. But I'll tell them.

People are so bluepilled about maxing. They think whatever you're born with you just have to live with and I don't believe that at all. I like proving to people that you can change your appearance and when you do your life changes too. It's the ultimate blackpill no normie can even deny when they see it themselves.
its over for me bro. I'm too old

shut up nihgger

I'd get laid and leave this community in a heartbeat if I could.

Getting Pepe tattooed on your butt? Impressive... but hard to believe. Post a pic if you get it done and you'll have my respect all right.

I've revealed my power to one guy. it was too powerful. he couldn't accept it. also get a blackpill tee and film urself wearing it in public if ur a real 0G

Inceldom is not a badge on honor, there's nothing serious about this, our lives are a joke.

I'm sorry for not being black pilled.

Inceldom is not a badge on honor, there's nothing serious about this, our lives are a joke.

Absolutely. Inceldom is shameful. If I had a chance to get laid at any point I’d be gone, but most of us here are just incapable. 14 yr olds have more romantic and sexual experience than a lot of us. Our lives are pathetic.

you don't choose to be incel

it's forced on you

I'd never betabux for any foid and I like the sense of community here but I don't think I'd be able to refuse sex if it was offered.
this here frog avi tatted on my ass
Get it on your forehead!!!

Strong independent incel who don't need no foid

Words of wisdom, thank you my brother, I wish all cels were like you.

no, she has to be under 120 lbs, with high E, wide hips and big (but not floppy) milk truccs. I won't settle for anything else.

I’ll be here til the end boyo, the blackpill is here to stay

They call that MGTOW

Damn, I've seen people become bluepilled after getting laid. The opposite is rare. But I would still take getting laid if it doesn't involve bullshit like wasting time on dates and all that. Not getting married or any of that bullshit.

Absolutely. Inceldom is shameful. If I had a chance to get laid at any point I’d be gone, but most of us here are just incapable. 14 yr olds have more romantic and sexual experience than a lot of us. Our lives are pathetic.
So true:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Is this whole thing just a joke to you? You think this is a game? I'm started to worry a lot of you will go betabux for a landwhale and completely forget about the blackpill. You will just look back on this as a phase in your life, like being gay.

Inceldom is more than that for me. It's a lifestyle, an integral part of my identity. Even if I had the opportunity to get laid, I would refuse so I can stay a part of this community. Let me ask you: how many people have you revealed your true form to IRL? I am currently at 6 and I plan on increasing that number. I don't give a fuck anymore, I'm tired of hiding in the closet. I'm about to get this here frog avi tatted on my ass. Any normie that has a problem with it can kiss it, watch that motherfucker turn into a prince.

Its not a phase for me. im 50. ive been incel before i knew what it was.

Even if I had the opportunity to get laid, I would refuse so I can stay a part of this community.

If this is true, youre the most retarded person in the entire universe. If you chose to be an incel, youre not an incel but the most fucking volcel an human can be. I cant take you serious anymore tbh.

I'd get laid and leave this community in a heartbeat if I could.

Inceldom is shameful. If I had a chance to get laid at any point I’d be gone, but most of us here are just incapable. 14 yr olds have more romantic and sexual experience than a lot of us. Our lives are pathetic.

you don't choose to be incel

it's forced on you
They call that MGTOW

THIS

you're just trolling now right

So you are volcel ?
reminds me of @futurehuman