Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hey DHS, if you can't take Afghanistan, what makes you think you can take on us?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
700k down the waves that you could have spent on building houses for the homeless or feeding the poor, unemployed men that was laid off from your waves of automation.

Instead, it was spent on "diverting hate" that only resulted in more and more censorship of the media; I mean, even from your pro-female POV, that is pathetic - you could've gave the money to a few nigger women for them to go to college or something, not that I support it of course.

The Pashtun people of Afghanistan consisting of roughly 20% of Afghanistan, supported the Taliban. That was a group of people whom you could suppress, strip their ethnical identity, forcefully educate them on female norms, or even by more extreme, militant means; you failed to do so.

Manosphere, in which Incels are considered a part of, are a different beast. We have no country, no race, no class. Anyone can be an incel - a black man in the hood, a nuclear scientist, a professor and so on.

We are united by the unique condition of 21st century in which high speed internet, social media, and dating apps, have driven the natural female hypergamous behavior, in which our forefathers have suppressed it by introduction of monogamous norms through mainly religious means.

The mightest force in the world, the US military, is PERSONALLY CONCERNED about incels. That should tell you something - We are inside you, and we are outside you. We are EVERYWHERE. You can't defeat us by military means, you can't defeat us by 'education'. The US Air Force, with its giant fleet of undefeatable stealth jets, that could put a country in shambles, briefed about us in 2019.

The incel condition is just that, a disgruntled group of sexually frustrated men - It leads to conclusions such as the redpill, that advocates for endless waves of "self improvement", or the blackpill, the idea that genetic largely determine your quality of life. The resulting conclusions, such as calls to enslave women, is just conclusion of this situation. It is not because they clicked on a video hating women, and thus hated women. It is because they were suspectible to this message in the first place. Even if you suppressed the "manosphere", those men would channel their suppressed sexual energy somewhere else, be it (using your words) islamic extremism, white supremacism, anarchist violence.

Until the issue at hand, that is, the sexual frustration of men is addressed, it will continue to manifest in different ways.

And here's a update about the sexless siutation among young men - I can say that it is about 50%. If hypothetically, that the nation rallied behind you to suppress us just as you did to Iraq in 1991, then you shall fall. Young men are among the most productive group, and are the soldiers of a nation.

Last edited:
700k down the waves that you could have spent on building houses for the homeless or feeding the poor, unemployed men that was laid off from your waves of automation.

Instead, it was spent on "diverting hate" that only resulted in more and more censorship of the media; I mean, even from your pro-female POV, that is pathetic - you could've gave the money to a few nigger women for them to go to college or something, not that I support it of course.

The Pashtun people of Afghanistan consisting of roughly 20% of Afghanistan, supported the Taliban. That was a group of people whom you could suppress, strip their ethnical identity, forcefully educate them on female norms, or even by more extreme, militant means; you failed to do so.

Manosphere, in which Incels are considered a part of, are a different beast. We have no country, no race, no class. Anyone can be an incel - a black man in the hood, a nuclear scientist, a professor and so on.

We are united by the unique condition of 21st century in which high speed internet, social media, and dating apps, have driven the natural female hypergamous behavior, in which our forefathers have suppressed it by introduction of monogamous norms through mainly religious means.

The mightest force in the world, the US military, is PERSONALLY CONCERNED about incels. That should tell you something - We are inside you, and we are outside you. We are EVERYWHERE. You can't defeat us by military means, you can't defeat us by 'education'. The US Air Force, with its giant fleet of undefeatable stealth jets, that could put a country in shambles, briefed about us in 2019.

The incel condition is just that, a disgruntled group of sexually frustrated men - It leads to conclusions such as the redpill, that advocates for endless waves of "self improvement", or the blackpill, the idea that genetic largely determine your quality of life. The resulting conclusions, such as calls to enslave women, is just conclusion of this situation. It is not because they clicked on a video hating women, and thus hated women. It is because they were suspectible to this message in the first place. Even if you suppressed the "manosphere", those men would channel their suppressed sexual energy somewhere else, be it (using your words) islamic extremism, white supremacism, anarchist violence.

Until the issue at hand, that is, the sexual frustration of men is addressed, it will continue to manifest in different ways.
I may be an incel, but I hate and want nothing to do with Islam.

40% of Afghanistan they are the majority ethnic group and Afghan = Pashtun, however I commend their bravery and honor for winning the war and improving their Emirate over the past 3 years.

US military is ZOG's army so seeing US military lose is our victory (in minecraft)

Well, I agree with one thing you said.

That is, that attempting to suppress the manospere will only lead to other forms of expression by sexually frustrated men.

The root cause must be fixed.

Give all men a fair chance of getting sex once in a while…….and this so called manosphere would be gone in a week.

But so long as there is a vast number of sexually frustrated men…….we are here to stay.

I better not be arrested for fucking prostitutes by these cucked cops.