Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I FUCKING HATE SIMPS. IF YOU ARE A SIMP, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF.

Shakur The Homie

Shakur The Homie

HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME YOU STUPID OLD WHORE
I WAS ON A SUBREDDIT THAT RATE PEOPLE
AND I SAID TO THIS UGLY WOMAN THAT SHE WAS UNATTRACTIVE.

AND HERE IT COMES THE DOWNVOTE AND THE SIMP DEFENDING HER. FUCK THIS, I'M TIRED OF FUCKINGS SIMPS WHITE KNIGHTS DEFENDING. WORSHIPPING WOMEN, FUUUUUUUUUCK THEM ALLL. THEY ARE THE MAIN REASON WHY I'M AN INCEL. THEY ALWAYS BOOSTING THE EGO OF WOMEN, FUCK THIS SHIT, IF YOU ARE A SIMP KILL YOURSELF PIECE OF SHIT.

Screenshot 1

so true dude, i fucking hate simps literally think white knighting some e thot will get them pussy when in reality they are just being used for money.

im proud to announce that I am not a simp. I used to be one when I was in high school, and I'm ashamed of my past

I hope there are no simps here

Contrary to popular normie opinion, this incel does not hate women (I just don't have much respect for them, but hate, no)....HOWEVER, I FUCKING DESPISE SIMPS, I blame them for modern foid behavior

the great simp genocide when :feelsaww:

so true dude, i fucking hate simps literally think white knighting some e thot will get them pussy when in reality they are just being used for money.
i dont understand how theyre so fucking retarded ??? fuck them for inflating foids egos. op is right i would be dating my looksmatch if it werent for some nigger who had to hype up the "kweens" of the world fuck these cunts

TOTAL SIMP DEATH. :feelsBox: