Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A lot of you don't take this serious enough

Is this whole thing just a joke to you? You think this is a game? I'm started to worry a lot of you will go betabux for a landwhale and completely forget about the blackpill. You will just look back on this as a phase in your life, like being gay.

Inceldom is more than that for me. It's a lifestyle, an integral part of my identity. Even if I had the opportunity to get laid, I would refuse so I can stay a part of this community. Let me ask you: how many people have you revealed your true form to IRL? I am currently at 6 and I plan on increasing that number. I don't give a fuck anymore, I'm tired of hiding in the closet. I'm about to get this here frog avi tatted on my ass. Any normie that has a problem with it can kiss it, watch that motherfucker turn into a prince.
cough cough limerencel
Probably growing Chad's offspirng. And bearded cuck don't concern about it.
you get to pay for that through tax dollars yay

Is this whole thing just a joke to you? You think this is a game? I'm started to worry a lot of you will go betabux for a landwhale and completely forget about the blackpill. You will just look back on this as a phase in your life, like being gay.

Inceldom is more than that for me. It's a lifestyle, an integral part of my identity. Even if I had the opportunity to get laid, I would refuse so I can stay a part of this community. Let me ask you: how many people have you revealed your true form to IRL? I am currently at 6 and I plan on increasing that number. I don't give a fuck anymore, I'm tired of hiding in the closet. I'm about to get this here frog avi tatted on my ass. Any normie that has a problem with it can kiss it, watch that motherfucker turn into a prince.
I consider myself 100% blackpilled and I'd still lick the feet of an ugly landwhale if that means that I get some female attention in return. I am starved. We all are. If you got a chance to ascend with a girl you'd forget about this forum entirely. I like this place, I respect the users, it's a great cope, but I would KILL for female attention and recognition, man.

I've been a worthless piece of shit my whole life, i remember being bullied the first day I stepped on the bus for kindergarten, even the fucking bus driver made fun of me, LOL.

If I ever betabux for a landwhale can I trust you to murder me?

you're the definition of volcel if you have the ability to get laid but refuse it in order to perserve your precious identity as incel

If this is true, youre the most retarded person in the entire universe. If you chose to be an incel, youre not an incel but the most fucking volcel an human can be. I cant take you serious anymore tbh.
fuckin idiot how am i volcel, elab
better volcel than cuck
I consider myself 100% blackpilled and I'd still lick the feet of an ugly landwhale if that means that I get some female attention in return. I am starved. We all are. If you got a chance to ascend with a girl you'd forget about this forum entirely. I like this place, I respect the users, it's a great cope, but I would KILL for female attention and recognition, man.
end your life

murdered by therapists

Why do you want to be incel ? If i had never found the forum i would probably be happy right now but its too late anyways. Inceldom is hell.

Why do you want to be incel ? If i had never found the forum i would probably be happy right now but its too late anyways. Inceldom is hell.
you're a volcel, fatass

fuck you bitch.. you think i wanna stay this way ?? get the fuck outta here

Why the fuck are you always crying

Words of wisdom, thank you my brother, I wish all cels were like you.
If we had more like him the cuckdom problem would be solved.

so you're volcel ?

Fuck that shit, cuz. I'm gonna take free and clean pussy the first chance I get.

Inceldom is more than that for me. It's a lifestyle, an integral part of my identity. Even if I had the opportunity to get laid, I would refuse so I can stay a part of this community. .
you're not making any sense you would be a vocel if you refused