Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lot of men are avoiding going outside because so much pain awaits them

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Ugly guy in public place = "creep" or "pedo"
Ugly old guy outside existing = "eww"
incel outside = "scary" unless he looks fem and gay, then he's just a harmless weird gay kid

No matter what you do as a man, you pretty much lose.

Why should any guy even bother to leave the house in 2020? Other than being forced to go outside for food and money, what possible reasons could exist?

Good thing about my country is that everyone is an ugly fuck so i don't get judged like that but girls still only go for tall dark skinned white rich chad

I must add that there's also nothing to do as someone not neurotypical.

I actually wanted to go out this summer. I thought about it a lot and I couldn't find a reason. So I've rotted in bed cause what the hell else is there to do that doesn't feel pointless or boring?

I must add that there's also nothing to do as someone not neurotypical.

I actually wanted to go out this summer. I thought about it a lot and I couldn't find a reason. So I've rotted in bed cause what the hell else is there to do that doesn't feel pointless or boring?
Doing things outside alone ain't easy, you're perceived odd & how do you self inject into a group?

why the fuck should i leave my house? why?

what is the fucking point?

Where is there to go? The grocery store? McDonald's?

Misanthropy is the future. To hate existence is common sense. The knowledge that life will never get better without extreme violence, death and change makes it hard to cope or care. Not worth it to even bother with this scam world.

Women want all ugly men to be gay.

Going outside gives me anxiety even when I'm going out just to throw rubbish makes me anxious af because you know that the world wants you dead and hate seeing you taking in oxygen

Going outside gives me anxiety even when I'm going out just to throw rubbish makes me anxious af because you know that the world wants you dead and hate seeing you taking in oxygen
you know men, I have social anxiety and I know how it feels. Just going on the outside an passing near just some foids or some people running or people at the bar with their perfect fake balanced lives and we are scum and nobody wants us around and you jut feel bad even if nobody is interacting with you

yes but the pandamic has bought some relief to me . i can go out wearing mask.
Where is there to go? The grocery store? McDonald's?
those are location for suifui. one should only go there to go ER in watchdog 2.

Last edited:
Ugly guy in public place = "creep" or "pedo"
Ugly old guy outside existing = "eww"
incel outside = "scary" unless he looks fem and gay, then he's just a harmless weird gay kid

No matter what you do as a man, you pretty much lose.

Why should any guy even bother to leave the house in 2020? Other than being forced to go outside for food and money, what possible reasons could exist?
Never got the appeal of going outside tbh
It's just as artificial as indoors these days and looks like it is falling into disrepair. Pesticides sprayed everywhere, overgrown weedy lots, really stuffy air.
There's no point.

There’s nothing outside for me

Truecels either have their groceries delivered or they're at a 24/7 supermarket at weird hours buying everything in bulk.

this results in npc thinking there aren't so many manlets\ugly dudes out there while they just roped immediately or are coping in their houses