Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A libtard roastie "falls" for white supremacist ideas... after she met her white supremacist boyfriend. What a great personality on her boyfriend.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
I knew it. I fucking knew it. Before I even read the article, I had a feeling that some white supremacist chad was involved in it.
"Exterminating non-whites... so quirky... so original... TEEE HEEEE"

EDIT: To all the coping white supremacistcels on this board. Remember, your ideas are "intriguing and thought-provoking" as long as you are chad. If you're a sub-8 male (which you are, because you are here), then you are just "bigoted racist". LOL

Last edited:
Women dont have their own opinions, they ALWAYS take on the opionons of the "Chads" or "Alpha males" they get with.

maxresdefault.jpg

Personality is a meme. The majority of women are into assholes. Fact.

"She accidentally joined a white supremacist cult, that wanted to practice white sharia, and said women were subhuman." JFL:feelsLSD::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"She accidentally joined a white supremacist cult, that wanted to practice white sharia, and said women were subhuman." JFL:feelsLSD::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Most women are slaves with no mind of their own and will just agree with whatever the good looking man says.

I bring this point up when a roastie said that personality matters;if personality matters,then how come white supremacists like Spencer had a wife and a gf? How come all white supremacists chad out there can get so many roasties joining their cause?

Her response? White Supremacists have better personality than incels,because the former 'do not feel entitled to sex'

HAHHAHA

Also remember, women LOVED HITLER when he was in charge.

Make no mistake about it, women always go for the alpha Chad leaders, and take on their opinions, always.

Women can never be held responsible for anything. They are just innocent little toddlers who got fooled by some cunning evil man as soon as bad shit happens. Curious how they can be granted authority positions in the workforce though...

Women dont have their own opinions, they ALWAYS take on the opionons of the "Chads" or "Alpha males" they get with.

Indeed. I am sure her defenders will claim that she is the real "victim", when in reality she fell out of favor because of some other disputes with her chad master. I wouldn't be surprised if the same hoe suddenly became a radical jihadist after meeting a chadullah.

Chads can turn liberal roasties conservative and right wing roasties liberal

This reminds me of that experiment I saw that was done on okcupid or something about some fake chad profile that admitted he was a convicted pedophile and women still swarmed him and even made pedo jokes and acted like it was a big deal when he told him. They were all still interested.

Or alpha femals, bad bitches, female characters in books movies magazines. Or really just any media. To a female 2 opinions are better than one.

This reminds me of that experiment I saw that was done on okcupid or something about some fake chad profile that admitted he was a convicted pedophile and women still swarmed him and even made pedo jokes and acted like it was a big deal when he told him. They were all still interested.

Women write to mass murderers / spree killers / serial killers in prison asking for marriage. Its the elephant in the room nobody talks about. Men perform some pretty horrendous acts of violence, but women are the ones that reward them for it.

Redpillcomics found this many years ago.

Foids would always choose Chad, even when he had visible swastika tattoos.

Lol didnt show picture of chad anywhere, besides, doubt chad / chadlite would participate in this shits, hi tier normie at most, even that is questionable
Probably low iq foid that comes from poor background and raised by singlemother or some shit. This dumb as heck

JFL women are chameleons

When cucks say "have a good personality", this is what they mean

Women only respond to power, and have not ethnic or cultural loyalty.

because the former 'do not feel entitled to sex'
Even though they're traditionalists who hate feminism and want their wives to be barefoot kitchen-dwellers and baby-makers. Arguing with holes is pointless, just let them live in la-la land, they'll never be convinced by you anyway since they think ugly men can't do even the simplest tasks.

Those same ultra liberal, feminists who say stuff "the problem with those fucking inkwells is how sexist and hateful they are. their personalities are so rotten!"

...Would drop their panties within minutes from interacting with Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back