Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A Guy I Trained at the Gym Fucked a Girl Tonight and Sent Me a Video of Her Panties

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
-
This fat guy approached me in the gym a year and a half ago and asked for tips. I started working out occasionally with him because he was obviously dedicated and wasn't afraid to push hard. He's outgoing but in a goofy sense to where people will humor him but he can quickly get annoying and he can be embarrassing when he runs around asking people if they watch anime etc. He did everything I told him to do and he eventually dropped a lot of weight, going from 305lbs down to 238lbs while achieving a 355lb bench press max.

Last weekend he showed me pictures of a girl who had asked him out. She was attractive, more attractive than I would ever be allowed to look at. I put my smile on and told him I was happy for him and all that and he pretty much spent the rest of the workout bragging about how great she is. Well tonight he sent me a video holding her panties and showing off the hickies on his neck. He mentioned my name in the video, he was obviously happy and he thanked me for getting him there.

I do consider him a friend and I am happy for him but...
What about me? What's so wrong with me? How come I don't deserve the same happiness?
He is 10 years younger than me. In my age group only around 3% of males are virgins, among those are probably the physically and mentally disabled.
In a room of 100 people my age I am standing in the corner with some guy who was born crippled and a vegetable while everyone else enjoys life.
Why? Because my face happens to not be beautiful? Is that really all it takes now to be sentenced to a lifetime of agonizing loneliness and living with the constant reminder that you aren't good enough, that you are nothing to society, that you are undeserving of a basic biological NEED, that you are a genetic failure, that you are forever doomed to come home to a cold, dark, empty house.

I've never really felt this before. This sense of joy for my friend accompanied with a deep despair and the desire to end everything in the hopes that perhaps by some astronomically minute chance that there may be some hope of another life where I could at least be presented with being average.

just lift bro haha...
wait

That’s nice of you to help him and not hate him for being more fortunate than you. And to think how people and media try to portray incels as horrible monsters

Being left behind is brutal, im the only adult virgin that i know irl. Now even the next generation started to ascend, my cousins who are 14-18yo all date.

I'm the mentally disabled chap in that scenario. :feelsbadman:

Sad. But I am happy for your friend tho:panties:.
May You, all and I ascend one day:)

He just lifted bro

Same age range as you and except idk why I’m in this position. I see all these guys that look way worse than me, shorter than me, etc have experience with girls and receiving attention while I get nothing. I mean is having social anxiety and being a little quiet really enough to put someone in that 3%? I thought that was it until I saw some guys that were also introverted and didn’t really talk much with gf’s. Maybe I’m delusional and I’m actually fucking hideous looking

Yup.

Back when I lifted, I dropped 85+ lbs and gained a shit ton of muscle. It got me absolutely nowhere with women, I was treated like the same subhuman women always thought I was, while all the other people I know who facemogged me were able to get gfs and general unpaid sex with ease.

normies love to brag about their "conquests", and how money they have etc etc.so it's no surprise.

This fat guy approached me in the gym a year and a half ago and asked for tips. I started working out occasionally with him because he was obviously dedicated and wasn't afraid to push hard. He's outgoing but in a goofy sense to where people will humor him but he can quickly get annoying and he can be embarrassing when he runs around asking people if they watch anime etc. He did everything I told him to do and he eventually dropped a lot of weight, going from 305lbs down to 238lbs while achieving a 355lb bench press max.

Last weekend he showed me pictures of a girl who had asked him out. She was attractive, more attractive than I would ever be allowed to look at. I put my smile on and told him I was happy for him and all that and he pretty much spent the rest of the workout bragging about how great she is. Well tonight he sent me a video holding her panties and showing off the hickies on his neck. He mentioned my name in the video, he was obviously happy and he thanked me for getting him there.

What about me? What's so wrong with me? How come I don't deserve the same happiness?
He is 10 years younger than me. In my age group only around 3% of males are virgins, among those are probably the physically and mentally disabled.
In a room of 100 people my age I am standing in the corner with some guy who was born crippled and a vegetable while everyone else enjoys life.
Why? Because my face happens to not be beautiful? Is that really all it takes now to be sentenced to a lifetime of agonizing loneliness and living with the constant reminder that you aren't good enough, that you are nothing to society, that you are undeserving of a basic biological NEED, that you are a genetic failure, that you are forever doomed to come home to a cold, dark, empty house.

I've never really felt this before. This sense of joy for my friend accompanied with a deep despair and the desire to end everything in the hopes that perhaps by some astronomically minute chance that there may be some hope of another life where I could at least be presented with being average.
Allah is testing your patience. Abraham was 86 years old when Ishmael was born

Yeah, that's what i feel when my chadlite friend talks about his conquests. On one hand im happy for him, on the other.... I feel really sad for myself.

Is there something in our heads that is fucked up? maybe we became broken along the way? I've seen a lot of examples of guys with relationships while i rot and rot.

Does this guy mog you?

Thats pretty heinous what you had to endure. Honestly over here you dont even have to virtue signal with stuff like "Im happy for him" just be honest with how fucked up and Ragefuel that Experience must be

My condolenses to all three of you, yourself the able bodied Incel, but more so to the cripple and the comatose vegetable, maybe you are Incel (gymcel in your case) but those are Truecels

Yeah, that's what i feel when my chadlite friend talks about his conquests. On one hand im happy for him, on the other.... I feel really sad for myself.

Is there something in our heads that is fucked up? maybe we became broken along the way? I've seen a lot of examples of guys with relationships while i rot and rot.

Does this guy mog you?
I'm slightly taller, much leaner, and more muscular. He has some excess skin to deal with from his weight loss and has pretty severe bacne.
But he's whiter than me, has blue eyes, and although he isn't really aware yet has a decently attractive facial structure under the fat so I guess that beats out everything.

Nice that you helped him you deserve an attractive women too , sadly they only want :chad:

Nigga you should have told him to bench press 1000 kg and watch him die instead:society:

I've never really felt this before. This sense of joy for my friend accompanied with a deep despair and the desire to end everything in the hopes that perhaps by some astronomically minute chance that there may be some hope of another l
Id block him

I would stop talking to him. You know he's going to keep rubbing it in your face.

Gymmaxxing only works if you're fat with good bones.

You cucked yourself bro :lul:

I entered here expecting the panties photo.:feelsaww::panties:

Sexhavers love to brag about it when they know a guy is an virgin, they love to show how superior they are as males, most of them are oofy doofys

I feel that there is something fundamentally wrong with me as a person and that the only thing that will fix it is a violent tumultuous relationship with a BPD woman who threatens to kill me every now and then. It’s the only way I feel I can be normal. :fuk:
Lmao. I kinda get it tho, like i don't see even see myself having a relationship to be honest. Even if she was a "unicorn" i'll probably get jealous or fuck it along the way. Sad shit.

There is a test for your friendship-ask him to kook you up with a female acquaintance or to ask her if she has any female friends(she does).

How old are you OP? Are you a wizard?

Fucking brutal, pure blackpill :blackpill: If you are an incel, no amount of time spent in the gym will get you pussy. Remember, it only works if you are a chad or high-tier normie. When an incel trains and gets big, he goes from repulsive to repulsive and threatening.

How old are you OP? Are you a wizard?

Fucking brutal, pure blackpill :blackpill: If you are an incel, no amount of time spent in the gym will get you pussy. Remember, it only works if you are a chad or high-tier normie. When an incel trains and gets big, he goes from repulsive to repulsive and threatening.
I am a wizard.
And yeah, just being muscular or whatever shouldn't be enough to get laid. It's not like it means much besides you have a lot of discipline and you are conscious of your health.
But when you have that on top of all of the other stupid memes the normals tell you to do in order to make yourself more appealing to the opposite sex it's just bullshit.
When I get upset over being incel it usually starts with laughter, it's just too stupid... Complete bullshit. It's like when you're doing something that has a 1 in 10000 chance of going wrong and you happen to screw it up and you just laugh over the absurdity.

The fat to slim nigger sounds annoying and doesn't bring you any benefit
Cut him off

Being left behind is brutal, im the only adult virgin that i know irl. Now even the next generation started to ascend, my cousins who are 14-18yo all date.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Imagine how brutal would be to see your nephew or niece that are 20 years younger than you today, 10 years later start sexual life and you remain the same, incel, old, alone,. We can't allow that.

Imagine how brutal would be to see your nephew or niece that are 20 years younger than you today, 10 years later start sexual life and you remain the same, incel, old, alone,. We can't allow that.
Its going to happen eventually. Its beyond pathetic.

imagine being a fat tub of lard and being motivated to do anything. meanwhile I am in top physical shape and can barely get out of bed. no social life = death