Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A good way for ethnics to find white women

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
For ethnics who are obsessed with white women, one way for you to significantly increase your chances of finding one that likes men of your race is to go somewhere like a class where they teach your language or a group club for people of your country. If you see white women at these places then you can almost guarantee that she likes men of your race/ethnicity. She's probably had a boyfriend of your same ethnicity, some sort of positive experience with men of your same ethnicity, or she's open to the idea.
So if you see a white woman trying to learn Japanese, she prob likes Asians, if you see one taking salsa classes, she prob likes Latin men, etc.

Foids my own race are the first priority for ascension

Thats actually a good idea but it’s totally desperate and cringe to go and learn a language just for meeting a foid.

if a curry goes to a hot yoga studio and tried that, id be very surprised if she didn't immediately leave and tell her friends about how she was literally raped

For ethnics who are obsessed with white women, one way for you to significantly increase your chances of finding one that likes men of your race is to go somewhere like a class where they teach your language or a group club for people of your country. If you see white women at these places then you can almost guarantee that she likes men of your race/ethnicity. She's probably had a boyfriend of your same ethnicity, some sort of positive experience with men of your same ethnicity, or she's open to the idea.
So if you see a white woman trying to learn Japanese, she prob likes Asians, if you see one taking salsa classes, she prob likes Latin men, etc.
Only works if you’re an 8/10 ethnic male:lul::lul::lul:

Otherwise, she’ll tell you she “has a boyfriend”:foidSoy::foidSoy: “you’re not really my type, sorry”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I’m not an evil jew:feelsthink:
Suspicious Family Matters GIF

Images 19

This is the white foid you can get

I cannot get foids of races with lower SMV, I have no chance in hell with a white whore

the OP is smart, because that is something which based on pure logic should statistically yield results.

However… (brace for the inevitable :blackpill: brocels) - it DOESNT work.

Been there, done that got the t-shirt.

Speaker of 6 languages and have been in exactly the environments the op describes.

It doesnt matter if youre fuckin Merlin with the skills on language or anything. These foids want chad. He doesnt even need to be able to speak ONE language proficiently.

Just one letter will do … the D:feelsEhh: