Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A discussion/altercation on Personality Database about Elliot and the Use of Male Virginity as a form of insult and degradation of males

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
★★★★★

I bet a lot of you can relate to this discussion and how frustrating it is

If you scrool down, you will see a user called jinxed which said, about elliot: " get assfucked by satan in hell that way u can stop being a virgin "

Then, one user there, started a discussion with this person, here it goes:

Him: You are the type of person who says that "there is nothing wrong with being a virgin" when virtue signaling to others, also a good example of mob, bully mentality that is utterly reprehensible. Typical person that never experienced anything negative in life nor has any sense of understanding about it, gross

"Her": hello, the comment this was originally about a t*rrorist which you already know, there is absolutely no way you are here saying this and saying he has bad experiences regards to others, which is true, but there are people who were worse off than him and didn’t turn into a t*rrorist

im gonna guess your a virgin since thats the only thing your spewing out your *ss about him, the reason i even made fun of him being a virgin in the first place is because he had incel ideology and misogynistic, and the fact you’re here practically defending him says alot about you too aswell

me making fun of someone who did cruel and downright awful things is not the worst thing happening on earth right now, he might not be the worst killer in history but he still killed, and i don’t care how much empathy you feel for him, being rejected by women is NOT a reason to kill people

have a nice day, p.s im a virgin too so i literally couldnt give a **** and if someone made fun of me for that, i also could not care any less

Him: What a salty reply, fantastic. Alright, you dont like him because he killed people, he did a bad decision indeed, but the fact that you mock him for his virginity/loneliness is simply wrong when at the same time, on another place on the internet or in real life, you act like being a virgin MALE is not a shameful thing or "wrong". What i am saying is: The same people that mock him for his virginity and loneliness are the same that, on other places of the internet, say that "there is nothinf wrong with being a virgin" and that "it doesnt make you a loser", when at the same time these people use virgin as insult, hypocritical. You fit into this type of people, i just pointed out, since i cant change what you think nor will i gain anything trying to reform you, so i simply pointed out the gross hipocrisy and the bully mindset behind this double standard, i am not even going to the topic of Elliot himself. Peace out.

"Her": did you not see the comment i left at the bottom of my reply? im a virgin, no d*ck has ever been put in me, no tongue nada nothing, right? but thats the thing, i genuinely don’t care if im made fun of it for that reason, clearly you are since you don’t get any ******* either, but do you see me complaining and killing people?

i probably wont be able to change your mind either, because at the end of the day, who the **** cares about how elliot feels *anymore*? he was iredeemable the moment he started killing, if he hadn’t of killed, i would of felt some form of sympathy for him, but not anymore

but apparently because he was a person with such a terrible life, everything he did can be forgotten just because he didn’t have any social relationships according to you

Him: i Never said that what he did can be forgotten because of what he did.

2: You are a virgin BUT you are not a MALE VIRGIN, so it makes sense why you used his male virginity as a subject of mockery, because male virginity is considered sign of being a loser and is shameful, you would not experience that becausw you are not a male virgin which, contrary of a virgin girl, is not considered valuable or pure because of it, you will never relate, this is why you mocked his virginity.

3: You are saying not that there is nothing wrong with being a virgin, in the context of elliot, so MALE virginity; funny, because while you said that, you still use the virginity of a guy has a subject of mockery to who he is/was, instead of simply attacking his character. Does not surprise me though, really dont.

I dont expect your opinion to change nor do i want to change your opinion because, again, i will not gain anything out of you, otherwise i would obviously write more wall of text.

"Her": i competely forgot about this discussion, but i wanted say before i end it, you are pathetic and who gives a **** if i mocked his virginity? this is a SERIAL KILLER we are talking about, maybe if it was a normal nice guy, i wouldn’t mock him, but this is a SERIAL KILLER, and you’re sick for feeling any sympathy for him, some serial killers like aileen wuornos, was R*PED (first at 14) MULTIPLE TIMES and SEXUALLY ASSAULTED many times, obviously she did horrible things, but do you blame her with what she experienced? should she have killed? no, but did she deserve to? absolutely after all that hell she was brought through, she was not a monster

and what was elliot’s excuse? he didnt have any friends and he got no p*ssy? he was a virgin and died a virgin, who cares?

stop relating to him, which you clearly are

get some help

Him: I didnt defended him nor even talked about him, but about mocking MALE virginity as a whole (you could have mocked anything from him, but mocked his virginity. What i said: It is hypocritical how you use male virginity as mockery but on other circles of the internet, would say that there is nothing with being a virgin as male when it clearly is, enough for you to use as a subject of mockery instead of the character of a person), not even discussed you, i am ,ot even talking about abuse on girls nor comparing AT ALL NOR JUSTIFYING, you gave a complete emotional, hysterical response to me, randomly called me pathetic, didnt understood NOT A BIT of what i said and still thinks you made a point, you showed obviously your true colors there, thanks for confirming what i thought. I will not answer to what you said about Aileen because it is not even the topic i was discussing, i was not even comparing or justifying at all. Fortunately i didnt had any expectation that you would understand anything at all. My topic about him not having empathy ia still on point, nothing suggests Aileen had compassive empathy either, her anger was completely natural despite of it, people react different amd develop differently, especially because Elliot was very neurotic in itself, i did not justified at all, but i dont expect much of you nor anything, so whatever you say.

"Her": have you considered that perhaps i mocked elliot’s virginity because the sole reason for his killings was because of it? because THAT is what i am saying

what do mean ‘randomly’? you’ve been pathetic from the start, there was a serial killer called elliot and he killed, and you immediately pushed pass that and jumped on me JUST because i made fun of his virginity (rightly deserved after the **** he did)

you’re practically saying ‘it sucks that he killed people and all, but don’t you DARE mock his virginity grrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!’ its embarassing, and at this point, i’m no longer angry or frustrated, just mildly dissapointed

i’m glad you don’t expect anything from me, cuz i don’t expext jacksh*t from you either !!

but regardless, this arguement is becoming more and more pointless as it goes on so i think we should stop it here, elliot lived a virgin and died a virgin, and considering he hated it so much, it was rightly deserved

have a good day !!!

Him: Elliot does not matter, the discussion was not about Elliot (the reason does not matter, if it was replaced virginity by loneliness the point stands), but the topic of using virginity as a subject of mockery in one situation than pretending it isnt in another, hipocrisy (you even started to argue about my virginity to mock it, so i probably deserve to be a "virgin" for being so "pathetic" for arguing with you right? you just prove my point even more), i already described, yet you lack the proper intelligence to understand the basics, you gave a extremely neurotic reply again, you are beyond hopeless at this point, treat yourself before arguing and thinking you sound rational at all. You

Yes, he died a virgin and he didnt wanted, so "laughable" because, indeed, being virgin is indeed pathetic, loser. Oh, other dude on the internet, stop overthinking about your virginity or being ashamed of it, there is nothing wrong about it, only if you do something wrong, then i will mock your virginity because it turns shameful the virginity when you do crimes. [He was being sarcastic to mock her attitude and to try to explain her, "she" still cant comprehend his point]

At the end, it is good that it will end, you lack the proper capacity to have any reasonable discussion without attacking at me, missing the point totally and acting like you did a bold statement. If this is your thing (seems like it), then good for you, continue to "own" people that are "pathetic" like me in other discussions. Peace out.

"Her": i genuinely don't know what to say anymore due to the fact it's so obvious you are a man with incel ideology and are relating to him?? i went from thinking you're a troll to realising your an actual genuine human being that actually THINKS like this? i'm shocked?

elliot clearly does or did matter to you, since you had a previous discussion about someone with him in the replies

we all know you're mad cuz you are a virgin yourself, and you yourself see it as a bad thing otherwise you wouldn't be crying about it? you are obviously insecure, and you need to deal with this **** on your own instead of relating to elliot (which you are clearly doing)

if you're this offended or upset about being a virgin, go outside and meet girls? that way you can actually get rid of what you've been complaining about this whole time,

this whole time you were arguing with me you could of gone and banged women, but you sat on your computer and had a tantrum?? ☠

Him: Just like i thought: Accused me of this and that, assume things about me that are not even part of my point and again, mock me by using virginity as sonething shameful (which just confirms my point) and, again, act bitter against me (call me pathetic, insecure, mad and in general just make rants and assumptions based on things that i dont even said myself, like, when did i cried about virginity to you?), when in no moment i ever assumed anything about your personal life or used something of this nature as a way to mock you further. Atleast this conversation showed that any attempt to discuss rationally without neurotic anger issues leads to nothing but simply replies like the ones you have send so far. It is impossible to talk normally with someone about a topic when they are clouded by their feelings, especially when the only thing they can respond is with more attacks without any substance to the discussion; like i said, atleast you proved my point with this anger and high neuroticism you displayed, i can be satisfied enough with that.

"Her": holy **** i posted that comment like 14 minutes ago, are you on your pc all day?

Him: At this point you are just trying to provoke a reaction, you are the one trolling. It is sunday and i am responding on my phone, i think i can have free time on sunday, bet you have much more than me. At this point you will just respond like a bot with nothing new to add.

"Her": my guy i have been at college for the past week like how i do every week, even for the last few days we've been 'arguing' you've been responding so damn quickly and its mindboggling

Him: Ok.

"Her": no more witty replies?? ok i think we're done here

This was a annoying discussion to follow but shows how frustrating it is to argue with a brainless bot, the guy in the discussion clearly was rational about the topic of virginity being shameful and how it is used as insult and weaponized as a form of mockery, but still the so called "her" just gave the typical redditor answers. His point was simple enough, everyone says male virginity is not shameful (to virgin males crying for help due to loneliness and to appear virtuous) but love to use it as form of degradation, using it as insult when they can and feel justified in a social enviroment, online or not.

After that one-sided discussion, another user under the same comment of OP trash talked the guy along with "her" (this one other "she" user he also argue rationally with but didnt worked).

Do you relate to him trying to have a rational discussion and a brainless bot like that supposed "she" simply being neurotically dumb and not even answering the topic, but simply shutting it down calling you a incel as if it were a rational response? What you think of the use of male virginity as insult, while they at the same time say that there is nothing wrong with it?

Last edited:
stop arguing with foids, it will get you nowhere, better off banging your head against a brick wall.

Going by her logic if Elliot was black, and killed people because of racism, making fun of him for being black is fair game, although I doubt “she’d” agree :feelsjuice:
some serial killers like aileen wuornos, was R*PED (first at 14) MULTIPLE TIMES and SEXUALLY ASSAULTED many times, obviously she did horrible things, but do you blame her with what she experienced? should she have killed? no, but did she deserve to? absolutely after all that hell she was brought through, she was not a monster
I just can’t dude my fucking god, she’s retarded

A virgin was always intended as an insult for males.

Taking an excel spreadsheet as an example, females are the filters and males are the data being filtered.

The filter has deemed your genes unworthy of being filtered on.
Thus, you are viewed as trash data and labelled as such aka virgin.

By her logic it’s ok to call a black guy a nigger if he did something bad.
...while shouting BLM on other occasions.

If any of you want to see the other brainless comments and the hive mind that the "guy" has gone up against fully while trying to be rational against neurotic bots, here is the link:

https://www.personality-database.com/user/748329

This is the profile of the female, go to "community" and then you will get to see one of her posts, the one about elliot losing his virginity by getting "assfucked by satan", then click on the icon of comments then enjoy the guy arguing briefly with another female (the "eli" named one") to point something about elliot (with this one there wasnt much to argue) and OP joining in again to attack. You will see how impossible it is to even talk normally as a rational human being to any of these creatures. The whole section of comments is simply frustrating.

Disclaimer: I have nothing against the character of Elliot either, how could i?

Going by her logic if Elliot was black, and killed people because of racism, making fun of him for being black is fair game, although I doubt “she’d” agree :feelsjuice:

I just can’t dude my fucking god, she’s retarded
Exactly, it is impossible to have any rational discourse with these creatures.
Yes. She is the typical person that insults a virgin male for his virginity, use virginity as insult and mock male virginity as deserved. But, when on other places of the internet or real life, when trying to build a image of empathetic or when acting with bad faith, will say that "there is nothing shameful or wrong about being a virgin", "being a virgin guy is nothing to be ashamed about", "everyone has their time, relax, you are not a loser for being virgin haha".

Last edited:
A virgin was always intended as an insult for males.

Taking an excel spreadsheet as an example, females are the filters and males are the data being filtered.

The filter has deemed your genes unworthy of being filtered on.
Thus, you are viewed as trash data and labelled as such aka virgin.
A virgin male will always be subject of mockery and it is used as insult because it shows the male on society is a "loser" who did not managed to succeded on the basics of human experience as a male, he is less than a man.
stop arguing with foids, it will get you nowhere, better off banging your head against a brick wall.
True

if you're this offended or upset about being a virgin, go outside and meet girls
guys why didn't we think of that? let's just go outside
Great arguement. Yet npcs brainwashed by jews cannot even begin to compute what discrimination is. In their mind if you are discriminating something or someone but isn't about race/doesn't gko against woke agenda then it's not discrimination at all!

Yes. She is the typical person that insults a virgin male for his virginity, use virginity as insult and mock male virginity as deserved. But, when on other places of the internet or real life, when trying to build a image of empathetic or when acting with bad faith, will say that "there is nothing shameful or wrong about being a virgin", "being a virgin guy is nothing to be ashamed about", "everyone has their time, relax, you are not a loser for being virgin haha".
God, I hate such people and the society that enables them.

I went there expecting to jump right into the heated discussion but then the first thing I saw was this comment:

rode_eracISTP-5w4-548

lol were same personality
Criminal Psychology

I love people who combo-break serious and heated discussions with short, simple comments that completely disregard how buttmad someone is about something. My favorite one ever was this one:

I went there expecting to jump right into the heated discussion but then the first thing I saw was this comment:
rode_eracISTP-5w4-548
lol were same personality
Criminal Psychology

I love people who combo-break serious and heated discussions with short, simple comments that completely disregard how buttmad someone is about something. My favorite one ever was this one:

i have post the link to the user were the discussion started while at the same time pasting it here, i told it step by step on anothe post on this same thread about how you can view the original discussion through the site itself instead of the pasted text here on the thread. I generally dont go on long discussions, but the effort on this discussion i posted of trying to approach rationally a topic while the other side is extremely neurotic and close-minded to their hysteria showcases well how it is like to discuss online with most retards., so it was necessary.
If any of you want to see the other brainless comments and the hive mind that the "guy" has gone up against fully while trying to be rational against neurotic bots, here is the link:

https://www.personality-database.com/user/748329

This is the profile of the female, go to "community" and then you will get to see one of her posts, the one about elliot losing his virginity by getting "assfucked by satan", then click on the icon of comments then enjoy the guy arguing briefly with another female (the "eli" named one") to point something about elliot (with this one there wasnt much to argue) and OP joining in again to attack. You will see how impossible it is to even talk normally as a rational human being to any of these creatures. The whole section of comments is simply frustrating.

Disclaimer: I have nothing against the character of Elliot either, how could i?

Exactly, it is impossible to have any rational discourse with these creatures.

Lack of foot licking incelation