Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My favorite incels.is post of all times

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

I like lolis tbh

1. General Context

To begin to understand the brilliancy of this very simple yet powerful post, we have to consider the genius strategy and timing behind it.

Pedophilia is already one of the most, if not the most, controversial and taboo topics of our times. Had @ThoughtfulCel posted that bold statement randomly, it would already have been impactful enough, but he waited until the whole pedophilia/hebephilia/ephebophilia/agecuck controversy here reached its peak through OP's thread, which was probably the most daring and far-fetched suggestion ever made against incels who are pedo/hebe/ephebophiles or even just appreciators of its discussion outside of the bounds of political correctness where you can only say feminist-approved opinions about it.

Had such suggestion been accepted, that would forever change the course of history of this forum, and ThoughtfulCel knew that.

2. Thread Context

After OP's suggestion met the expected fierce reaction of many members and intense serious discussions followed, ThoughtfulCel skillfully and timely combo-broke it with his sharp, direct, low inhib, simple statement about his fondness for lolis.

3. Use of Intentional Ambiguity

How does Thoughtfulcel like lolis exactly? Sexually? Romantically? Platonically? Does he mean loli as in Japanese drawn characters representing little girls, or the term being used for actual little girls?

He craftily lets space for the readers' imagination to fill the gaps and further boost the notoriety of his post.

4. Use of imagery

ThoughtfulCel illustrates his post with the image of a Gorilla with a serene expression, as if the gorilla himself was thinking about the lolis he likes when the photograph was taken, which also contrasts with his avi of the animal having an angry, serious-looking countenance instead and further shows how much he really likes lolis.

5. Aftermath

After the post, the thread, which was previously dominated by argumentative, serious, aggressive posts only, starts to thrive with other simple, friendly, humoristic posts about lolis, and even other users feeling more confident to reveal their appreciation for lolis after ThoughtfulCel's courage broke the ice for them. This certainly had an influence in OP's suggestion being refused.

6. Conclusion

For its many qualities, including bravery, serenity, peacemaking, simplicity, superb timing, extraordinary strategic value, humor, good-nature and others, which I fail to identify all together in any other single post in our history, I consider this post the best post ever in the history of our beloved forum.

Last edited:
Extremely based post

20200221 110506

I thought your favourite would be what_is_happenings reddit loli compilation from back in Jan 2020
I remember your meltdown on that threa ahaha

I thought your favourite would be what_is_happenings reddit loli compilation from back in Jan 2020
I remember your meltdown on that threa ahaha
That was memorable indeed. But I genuinely felt very frustrated and mad. @ThoughtfulCel 's post was way more chilled and pleasant.

@ThoughtfulCel is a legend

Nigga imagine writing such an essay :fuk:

Maybe I miss college deep down.
I bet you were top of your class :feelssus:
Thousand word essay for a 4 word post :lul::lul::lul: (6 words if you count tbh as to be honest)

I bet you were top of your class
In some subjects.

Thousand word essay for a 4 word post :lul::lul::lul: (6 words if you count tbh as to be honest)
Just like a 2 minute song can be more meaningful than a 2 hour opera, @ThoughtfulCel 's post was more meaningful than my walls of text.

This is a very well thought out thread and @ThoughtfulCel is a legend for what he's done for this site. I tip my hat to him :feelsYall:

@ThoughtfulCel is one of my favorite posters here of all time, based gorilla brocel

High quality post, Mainlandercel :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

The image he chose for that post is somewhat humorous when correlated to the subject matter