Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Dad's preferences for his daughter's partner compared to her preferences.

I FUCKING HATE WHITE SLUTS THAT IS WITH NIGGERS KILL THAT SLUT FOR RACE TRAITING

I FUCKING HATE WHITE SLUTS THAT IS WITH NIGGERS KILL THAT SLUT FOR RACE TRAITING
I didn't watch to the end. But the comments say the Dad picked the black guy and she didn't seem pleased with it.

I didn't watch to the end. But the comments say the Dad picked the black guy and she didn't seem pleased with it.

There's a Family Ties remake in this. Socially responsible woke AF parents and their closeted racist kids.

There's a Family Ties remake in this. Socially responsible woke AF parents and their closeted racist kids.
The guy is a Pastor, I doubt he's woke. Probably just didn't want to look raycisss on camera. And we know what woke girls are like: MLK in the streets, KKK in the sheets.

The guy is a Pastor, I doubt he's woke. Probably just didn't want to look raycisss on camera. And we know what woke girls are like: MLK in the streets, KKK in the sheets.
:feelshaha:

Every time I see those Jubilee or other corporately produced videos it makes me want to hit them all with Mrbeast NERF gun prank

That's so weird.

It's awkward though for sure because imagine if he just casually rejected all the black guys lol

The creators of the show would go nuts.

I wouldn't be surprised if the show was engineered so it encouraged mixing tbh.

View: https://youtu.be/MBIltW0LqOk?si=K-wARD5hLkNusmN0

The guy is a Pastor, I doubt he's woke.
IMG 4287

View: https://youtu.be/tF_H0_39yDs?si=et2UELydu6tjr13D

View: https://youtu.be/3mE7vU1kJsg?si=2_10JAC84u0OcN8y

I don't know why people sign up to be on this shit.

I wouldn't be surprised if the show was engineered so it encouraged mixing tbh.
I don't think that's even necessary in America. Most people of a certain class in Yankland have absorbed woke values and are terrified of being seen as "racist" (against blacks) in any way.

too cowardly to come across as waycist on camera

Dad: "I'm mainly looking for guys with personality and spirituality."
Dad: *Swipes left on the short guys who actually take care of themselves.*

Last edited:
Yep. I remixed the "BLM in the streets, KKK in the sheets" quote that someone else made up.
If I ever use that again, I'll be sure to credit you for it.
Black female wants racist guy

Chadfishing? Did you get nudes? :feelskek: She seems dumb as rocks but looks bedable.
That wasn't mine. Although I used to chadfish and have a ton of nudes archived on my other pc. I'm planning on uploading a thread of it. I'll have to censor all the femtard's faces though.

Although I used to chadfish and have a ton of nudes archived on my other pc. I'm planning on uploading a thread of it. I'll have to censor all the femtard's faces though.
Same. And I uploaded a thread doing just that a while back.

If you sent me the thread I'd read it. No worries if you don't want to.

Oh I was shamelessly grifting for money with the thread, I forgot.

Her looksmatch roped 5 years ago

Oh I was shamelessly grifting for money with the thread, I forgot.

Thanks, I'll check it out.