Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what chad wakes up to every day.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★★
IMG 6423

She is a nigger though I wouldn't wanna be chad in this situation

this is so unfair life is so cruel
It is. I catfished her a few years ago and it took absolutely no effort. My personality is phenomenal when I used a gigachad's pics. And not to female worship, but she's cute af, voice, personality and has a banging bod on top. That mix of cute and sexy is killer. :feelsbadman: But Chad only. :feelsbadman:

It is. I catfished her a few years ago and it took absolutely no effort. My personality is phenomenal when I used a gigachad's pics. And not to female worship, but she's cute af, voice, personality and has a banging bod on top. That mix of cute and sexy is killer. :feelsbadman: But Chad only. :feelsbadman:
Did you manage to get any nudes or saucy pics out of it? Do share if you did :shock:

Did you manage to get any nudes or saucy pics out of it? Do share if you did :shock:
She only really sent teasing pics/vids, no real nudes. Another reason I'm quite taken with her. Undoubtedly would have done if I was true gigachad and was able to send her talking vids and talk on the phone etc. That was probably the best pic she sent and I'm annoyed I didn't screenshot it properly :feelskek:

No she is not, arab, spic, jew or maybe a halfling but not white.
If you're going to be racist don't also be retarded. Nigga thinks all Europeans are blonde haired and blue eyed. Her surname is British/Irish and her first name is German/French.

Fuck nature, the DNA molecule and the human race

If you're going to be racist don't also be retarded. Nigga thinks all Europeans are blonde haired and blue eyed. Her surname is British/Irish and her first name is German/French.
A turk that had its name changed, I know my phrenology and aryan physics nigger. Also those eyss are dark as fuck so it is not anglo nor celtic.

I know. While she wouldn’t touch us with a 6 foot stick.

this is what your rich uncle is waking up to every morning

2022 04 17 02 01 IMG 3461

Wish I was the one getting pics like that :ahegao:

A turk that had its name changed, I know my phrenology and aryan physics nigger. Also those eyss are dark as fuck so it is not anglo nor celtic.
Nigga that's what Italian and Mediterranean people look like. And Moroccan/Egyptian women are hot, who cares. Women with dark features are more attractive than Nazi specimens. Dutch girls are ugly, all pale with blonde hair, they look weird. Iberians are the most attractive European women. Spain has the hottest women.

Nigga that's what Italian and Mediterranean people look like. And Moroccan/Egyptian women are hot, who cares. Women with dark features are more attractive than Nazi specimens. Dutch girls are ugly, all pale with blonde hair, they look weird. Iberians are the most attractive European women. Spain has the hottest women.
"All pale with blonde hair" and these "ugly dutch women" are way more attractive than the arabized women of Spain and north Africa. Paleness is easily the most attractive feature a woman could have and these dark features just make them look like lifeless demons.

"All pale with blonde hair" and these "ugly dutch women" are way more attractive than the arabized women of Spain and north Africa. Paleness is easily the most attractive feature a woman could have and these dark features just make them look like lifeless demons.
I love pale women but paleness with blonde hair looks weird. Try swiping on Tinder in Netherlands. The girls there look like weird albinos. I hate to break it to you, but parts of Europe are hot. Southern Europe and the Iberian coast. That's why people there aren't albinos.

I love pale women but paleness with blonde hair looks weird. Try swiping on Tinder in Netherlands. The girls there look like weird albinos. I hate to break it to you, but parts of Europe are hot. Southern Europe and the Iberian coast. That's why people there aren't albinos.
No way man I still would fuck a medditerranean but the pale blondes that almost look like albinos are easily the most attractive type of women, also slavs and celts are hotter than southern european women.

Another day another guy with pERsonality winning.

Also Albino girls will alwayd be hotter than spaniards.