Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News If anyone wants to chadfish, I have a chadfish pack available for sale.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★★
Sorry for the shameless money hunting, but I'm broke af. I have hundreds and hundreds of pics/videos Brett Maverick if anyone wants to get into the Chadfish game. I can also show you which snapchat app to use and give you any other information/advice you need. I've been casually doing it for a few years.

This is the dude: https://www.instagram.com/brettmvrk/?hl=en

Here are some of the nudes I've got over the years:
IMG 3564
IMG 3572
IMG 3565
IMG 3566
IMG 3567
IMG 3574
IMG 3568
IMG 3576
IMG 3577
IMG 3578
IMG 3579
IMG 3580
IMG 3575
IMG 3569
IMG 3570
IMG 3571

Grifters need to be given a nice shot to the neck and pushed into a shallow grave

>for sale
kek just £50 all in. I just spunked my fortnightly NEETbux in a day and I may kms in the next fortnight if I can't find some cash from somewhere kekek

This is what chad gets for existing I want to kill chad {in gta}

This is what chad gets for existing I want to kill chad {in gta}
I put in such little effort as well. I'm introverted af so talking to girls is like slave labour for me. I mostly just ask them for nudes as an opener on Tinder.

I put in such little effort as well. I'm introverted af so talking to girls is like slave labour for me. I mostly just ask them for nudes as an opener on Tinder.
these toilets sending nudes need taliban treatment

Personality smellers sure do love Incels...when they look like Chad.

I'll buy it. Can you reply to me PM please?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back