Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Bunch Of White Bashing Ethnics Popping Up Here

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Notice this? Last year it was a bunch of stormfront cuckery if I remember right and now the mood is changing dramatically. I swear to god every other post is "keep crying cumskin" and such. Kinda jives with the broader culture in America and elsewhere doesn't it? Amazing how culture in general works sometimes.

I thought some users were nice but then it's revealed that they are white hating ethnics

The white hate must stop.

They’re apes who bite the people that put them out of mud huts and stone tools. :feelsseriously:

It's very much the style of Antifa, tbh. JFL if you don't think Antifa is trying to infiltrate this forum.

Just say his name @FullTimeLoser

Personally I don't care about White bashing since it's such a massive cope for seething nonwhites. You niggers can stay mad that your race hasn't accomplished shit and you are living in the world that White people built.

STAY MAD NIGGERS.

It's only natural since white's are the main cause of hypergamy.

That's not me "bashing" white's or anything, that's just a blackpilled truth.

Just say his name @FullTimeLoser

Personally I don't care about White bashing since it's such a massive cope for seething nonwhites. You niggers can stay mad that your race hasn't accomplished shit and you are living in the world that White people built.

STAY MAD NIGGERS.
I wasn't necessarily thinking of him. I was inspired to make this thread by someone saying hiter was based not for the usual reasons like the stormfronts say, but for starting the war and getting other white men killed by the millions. That was funny to me. Forgot who said it though I'd @ them if I did.

It's very much the style of Antifa, tbh. JFL if you don't think Antifa is trying to infiltrate this forum.
Antifa is a high T organization despite some of their soyish soldiers you see in media.

Antifa is a high T organization despite some of their soyish soldiers you see in media.
No they’re not. Boogaloo boomers are higher T than them lmao. Some male only anarchist/communist insurgents can be high T but that’s not antifa.

Proof? lmao
They utilize different types of weaponry and close combat w/ rivals that's high T. Don't mean I like em though. I don't like cops and they're high T.

They utilize different types of weaponry and close combat w/ rivals that's high T. Don't mean I like em though. I don't like cops and they're high T.
No. They get beat whenever the person they fight is not an elderly person or they aren’t in a group. The Proud boys fucking mogging them are good examples of this. they get away and do what they do because they expect nobody to do anything and because the media/the establishment is on their side.

High T btw

Attachments

• 1564260288930.jpg
    1564260288930.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 31xp-antifa-pix1-facebookJumbo.jpg
    31xp-antifa-pix1-facebookJumbo.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
These race threads get annoying on both sides. I wish we could get along on here at least

I have nothing against anyones skin color, but when you attack me for mine, ill attack you for yours.

Hypothetically, if Antifa were to infiltrate here, don't you think he would try to foment a civil war -- whites versus ethnics?
If he could get the ethnics on his side, that would go along with Antifa's pro-BLM agenda and spread anti-white sentiment even here.
I would be suspicious of anyone who tries to purposely create infighting within the community.

Romello it’s probably or at least very well could be refugees from Wizchan who’ve finally had enough of all the faggot shit the Mod Fag Clique permits over there.

The huge and disgusting homosexual/fur fag/bestiality thread over there for example as well I think they have even openly allowed fags looking for a boyfriend to hit on wizards over there with no repercussions.

Again unfortunately most of these refugees are likely the same self hating white race traitor communist bug men and non white turds and Jew parasites I did regular battle with over there whom are now leaving the toilet produced by their own sick ideologies rather than marinating in it as they rightfully deserve and should.

There are racial insults thrown by whites and nonwhites. I didn't want the place to basically become /r9k/, but it's too late for that and the racebaiting seems here to stay. At least the place didn't become an echo chamber in the process. Tit for tat

Romello it’s probably or at least very well could be refugees from Wizchan who’ve finally had enough of all the faggot shit the Mod Fag Clique permits over there.

The huge and disgusting homosexual/fur fag/bestiality thread over there for example as well I think they have even openly allowed fags looking for a boyfriend to hit on wizards over there with no repercussions.

Again unfortunately most of these refugees are likely the same self hating white race traitor communist bug men and non white turds and Jew parasites I did regular battle with over there whom are now leaving the toilet produced by their own sick ideologies rather than marinating in it as they rightfully deserve and should.
High IQ

Notice this? Last year it was a bunch of stormfront cuckery if I remember right and now the mood is changing dramatically. I swear to god every other post is "keep crying cumskin" and such. Kinda jives with the broader culture in America and elsewhere doesn't it? Amazing how culture in general works sometimes.
Well its not like the whites here treat the ethnics any better.

What goes around, comes around Theory

My only gripe with whites is why is their culture so degenerate. That's basically it. Nothing against any person.
Hypothetically, if Antifa were to infiltrate here, don't you think he would try to foment a civil war -- whites versus ethnics?
If he could get the ethnics on his side, that would go along with Antifa's pro-BLM agenda and spread anti-white sentiment even here.
I would be suspicious of anyone who tries to purposely create infighting within the community.
Jfl if you think Antifa knows what an Incel is

It’s how they cope because they wish they were white

Incels are a popular topic nowadays.
Hardly. Unless we form an organized movement we are just a bunch of ugly basement dwelling inkwells who couldn't get sex. Atleast that's the normie perspective. Outside the world of internet incels are hardly a talking point. Whatever little notoriety we have comes from guys like ER who actually went out there and did something(even if it was dumb). Unlike us, stormfags, altfags and neonazis are atleast trying to organize and they are the ones Antifa is after(other than your general conservative)

I'm a white hating whitey so there you are.

Hardly. Unless we form an organized movement we are just a bunch of ugly basement dwelling inkwells who couldn't get sex. Atleast that's the normie perspective. Outside the world of internet incels are hardly a talking point. Whatever little notoriety we have comes from guys like ER who actually went out there and did something(even if it was dumb). Unlike us, stormfags, altfags and neonazis are atleast trying to organize and they are the ones Antifa is after(other than your general conservative)
It doesn't have to be Antifa, just someone who has the same Marxist principles and white hatred as Antifa.
It's not a good thing to constantly insult white people. You must agree with that.

Nothing against skin colour but whites on here need to accept that their culture opened up a sexual free market which caused inceldom.

It doesn't have to be Antifa, just someone who has the same Marxist principles and white hatred as Antifa.
It's not a good thing to constantly insult white people. You must agree with that.
Unless its one of those idiots who actually think that incels are just angry racist white men, I don't think any marxist has any reason to infiltrate .co. I have seen people of all races getting bashed . It comes with the territory of hosting a site like this one. Racecoping is far from the worst thing I have seen here.
Nothing against skin colour but whites on here need to accept that their culture opened up a sexual free market which caused inceldom.
Exactly

Unless its one of those idiots who actually think that incels are just angry racist white men, I don't think any marxist has any reason to infiltrate .co. I have seen people of all races getting bashed . It comes with the territory of hosting a site like this one. Racecoping is far from the worst thing I have seen here.

It's never been to this level before, although if no one else minds, I guess I don't either. I'm not going to die on this hill. I'm not even white.

But I think white hatred is a normie thing. In the outside world, it's so fashionable to hate white men. As if they are responsible for all the evils of the world. The (((media))) is really pushing this narrative, and if someone in here pushes that ideology so, so hard, it's pretty peculiar.

I'm getting the feeling that no one else really cares about it, though, and it's not that important to me.

No they’re not. Boogaloo boomers are higher T than them lmao. Some male only anarchist/communist insurgents can be high T but that’s not antifa.
Antifa are composed of trannies and numales, now niggers are coming so they're more of a threat

Antifa are composed of trannies and numales, now niggers are coming so they're more of a threat
Niggers aren’t antifa, they are just opportunistic af. Niggers will whoop antifa if they’re in the way of looting the target.

They’re apes who bite the people that put them out of mud huts and stone tools. :feelsseriously:
W*ite people are literally less than human and have only brought bad things to the world. Natural thieves and soulless creatures less of people

It's ok to be White

VdVkIJZ.png

Ooga booga? Why wouldn't I edjumicate myself with the wise words of the venerable Elijah Muhammad?
Calm down. You're being hysterical again, cum stain.
And you still literally can't mock my race :lul:

All hail the almighty whitey :feelskek:

VdVkIJZ.png

Why would anyone wish to mock the black bean people? The black bean peoples are surely the guardians of this dimension.
I like how you made my race a mix in your head. You're so mad w*ite boy :lul:

I dislike whites now for the reason.
Bring degeneracy in to ethnic countries "alphabet soup rights", "womens rights"
Some how superior but subverted by jews?
I am tired of but my "freinds" "my childhood" "my parents" type brag threads.
Throwing their culture down the drain and allowing muttification.

This site will become a place where whites will post first world problems reddit type trash not seeing the golden spoon in their mouths. Being an ethnic is nightmare mode, being a white incel in a white country is a good life, at least you don't have to worry about getting out of a trash bin livelyhood.

Well the natives are restless. Blacks have BLM, whiteys have All Lives Matter. All other ethnics are shut out. I propose Ching Chong lives matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back