Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting (_EDITED_)Low Inhib- Just another name for dark traid maxxing cope

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Seriously why would anyone say such terms you either agree with something or you do not, what's bold what's not is completely subjective chad would be low inhib by saying he's single, you wouldn't everyone knows you're ugly.

Low inhib is a cope.

I dont think low inhib and dark triad are the same. I wouldnt say so, it works for fucking the city bycicles, which you cant if you are high inhib. All failed normies i know are high inhib.

I dont think low inhib and dark triad are the same. I wouldnt say so, it works for fucking the city bycicles, which you cant if you are high inhib. All failed normies i know are high inhib.
You gotta agree though both are bluepilled copes. I would say your inhib depends on your situation from person to person and situation to situation. If you're being tortured ofcourse you would be high innib like for fuck's sake if you live in hell ofcourse you high innib you low inhib maxxing you gonna get blown up.

You gotta agree though both are bluepilled copes. I would say your inhib depends on your situation from person to person and situation to situation. If you're being tortured ofcourse you would be high innib like for fuck's sake if you live in hell ofcourse you high innib you low inhib maxxing you gonna get blown up.
Yeah on its own wont bring you anything. It matters to a degree for normies, i guess thats what incels call being NT or not, or in normal world would be called having social anxiety or not.

Yeah on its own wont bring you anything. It matters to a degree for normies, i guess thats what incels call being NT or not, or in normal world would be called having social anxiety or not.
yes, and incels are most likely to have social anxiety BUT SOME CHADS HAVE IT therefore it's all bullshit it's all subjective and it's all dependent on person, time and location. This is like calling mass weight, you know what I mean? Mass is the amount of matter in an object and weight is the gravitational pull with matter combined, saying these two are the same is delusional.

interesting

What do you mean fucking the city bicycles?

What do you mean fucking the city bicycles?
In every generation there are girls who sleep with anyone, you just have to drink with her and entertain her. My cousins who are low tier normies only girls they fucked before betabuxxing were city whores.

You guys are funny man @Mecoja @wei#3959 City bicycles, use toilets later on :feelskek::feelskek: these names have become good vibes for me nowadays