Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

90% of short incels are gay/bi faggots

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
Everything under 5'5.
Me myself: I am 5'5 - very rare in mens biology. I am 100% straight.
BUT
I already talked to a few shortcels in my range. On discord or even in reallife. They are absolute faggots. Minimum bisexual. I am 100% convinced.

You know whats tragic about this? Thats fucking brootal. Poor short men get brainwashed and humilitated their whole life so they turn to faggots. Unbelievable.

Have you also recognized this phenomena?

So a big portion of this website is closeted according to you?

So a big portion of this website is closeted according to you?
No. I assume only 5-10% of all users here are 5'5 and under

There is no phenomenon. It's all in your head bro.
Nah. You can test it. Talk to really short men. They behave like female. But funny thing is:

Under threads like this you get many toxic answers. Maybe this emphasizes my assumption.

Everything under 5'5.
BUT
I already talked to a few shortcels in my range. On discord or even in reallife. They are absolute faggots. Minimum bisexual. I am 100% convinced.

You know whats tragic about this? Thats fucking brootal. Poor short men get brainwashed and humilitated their whole life so they turn to faggots. Unbelievable.

But you can't go from straight to gay. If someone "brainwashed" you into being gay then you were already a hidden faggot, no amount of brainwashing or agenda will make a straight man be attracted to men.

But you can't go from straight to gay. If someone "brainwashed" you into being gay then you were already a hidden faggot, no amount of brainwashing or agenda will make a straight man be attracted to men.
Nah. This means that gay people are born gay? Only gay people follow such an ideology. Homosexuality is not in your DNA.

Every gay man or woman is brainwashed. Thats the reason.

Nah. This means that gay people are born gay? Only gay people follow such an ideology. Homosexuality is not in your DNA.

Every gay man or woman is brainwashed. Thats the reason.
Saying that straight people can become gay is a very gay thing to say, faggots hit on straight men trying to "turn" them gay, if you're straight you can be attracted to lots of stuff but never a man

fucking closeted faggot OP

shortcels are so far up their own ass they start enjoying it

Everything under 5'5.
BUT

Honestly, I've met a few very tall chad looking fucks that were queers so it probably works in both ways. Most homosexuality is just a form of degenerate behavior that stems from fear and hatred of women where they just want to fuck and never deal with the consequences other than AIDS.

Says the second biggest ER dickrider and ball fondler on this site...

i own a manlet server and i can confirm this OP. theres also studies showing it