Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

80/20 rule again

decafincel

decafincel

Admiral

This is a legit study that was done with engineering students in 1918. Honestly it's probably not as true now but still a good point.

water is wet, congratulations. you can now finally step into real life. but yeah as long as you are dealing with other men your look wont matter too much

yeah as long as you are dealing with other men your look wont matter too much
Nah, bullshit bro if you're fucking jacked and 6'6 you just have more respect. You're look always matters, i have people treat me like a child whilst others younger than me but taller and more muscular get treated like they're 'so mature' and knowledgeable my life is filled with retards trying to baby me all the time.

water

but still had me like: :feelsbadman:

Nah, bullshit bro if you're fucking jacked and 6'6 you just have more respect. You're look always matters, i have people treat me like a child whilst others younger than me but taller and more muscular get treated like they're 'so mature' and knowledgeable my life is filled with retards trying to baby me all the time.
Morality is beauty, get used to it, because this is the only world.

it’s a brutal life

View attachment 1209272

This is a legit study that was done with engineering students in 1918. Honestly it's probably not as true now but still a good point.

i agree with the 80-20% theory but this is out of context. What they mean is if multiple people apply for a job with similair skills and knowledge they will hire you for the things marked in blue. So no you being will developed soft will not land you a brain surgeon job over an incel brain surgeon who studied for 15 years

"Too much"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back